FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Gentleman Loser
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Theldorrin
(Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:01 pm)

Post     The Gentleman Loser

This will be put to good use.

Last edited by Theldorrin on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:43 am)

Post     Re: ALDP responds to things that have happened.

Aww, Adlp really was personally affected by my assumed suicide attempt. It would actually be less mind-fucking to me if it was not in fact an accident. Now I'm simply a victime of tragic circumstances. I could easily come to grips with my dying leg and endless agony a lot better if I did something like that for no apparent reason. They DID find my (wait for UT) trailer covered from front to back in shit streams the carpet indicating I had defecated while moving mg from from to back, while vomiting copiously all o er at the same time and had soaked the carpet in urine. My.Valium and restoril and neurontin were all opened, with evidence of parachuting the neurontin and restiril along with a pile of Xanax and several empty bottles of robotussiin. ALP the syrup had been consumed, so I was at about a 1600-1700 mg dxm experience which is a non-recreational dose by about 900mg. Even for the battle hardened ketamine pcp nitrous loving dissassociative hard asses. Also. Food was strewn about the walls and the manager said that a cartoon movie was blasting which wad fotns.

You sweet young man.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:49 am)

Post     yeah

So I'm banned? Man, you k.ow I can't. Hat. And no one pists[/img]
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:53 am)

Post     Re: The Outhouse

So I was banned, because I can't chat and have nothing to do and no one posts and when they do its blood in the water for me?
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:59 am)

Post     Banned?

Do you guys actually want me to run into traffic?
Theldorrin
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:14 am)

Post     Re: Gimp Mask's Garbage Can

All of your posts are going into your garbage bin.
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:56 am)

Post     ban

Seriously?
Theldorrin
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:57 am)

Yes.

You can still post, though.
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:59 am)

Um, how about if I promise to stay in my journal? You guys were my singular focus fir reentering life. I clawed on my hands and knees to find my way home. I cannot chat, when dud making harmless posts become such a tragedy?
Theldorrin
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:05 pm)

People have already asked you not to spam and you ignored it!
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:09 pm)

Well thank you for letting ne stay. I pretty much have nothing but the illusion I'm a somewhat all right part of ftu. Make the outhouse my prison. Please visit serum and Adlp and you theldorrin!
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:14 pm)

I was replying to stuff I wanted to be a part of but missed! Serum told me nit to spam, but all I'm doing is making via le responses in the same fashion I have fir years! You guys KNIW I can't chat and mist threads are dead after ten hours do what's the different e in earnestly replying to some three year old masterpiece made in my absence about David carradine?
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:25 pm)

NONE. The board is my God damned happy place, all I've ever truly had were you guys I don't know when and why you decided I was so fucking God awful but the lone fucking thing I wanted was a return. Then the board is dead. Then apparently I'm some fucking ghost and I'm hated by pretty much everyone. I still don't know why you turned on me Ethel. It was overnight. I know why Adlp did and understand. My old brethren ignores me sides setup, who probably deep down still likes me fine, but like that's everyone. The part which h is screwed is you guys know this place has meant everything and I'm a pariah(gent). What the shit guys! Give a dead on the inside lonely cripple with a degenerative nerve disorder that's at endgame whose living in hell a God damn break. It's called a heart and UT pumps blood, fucker. Man. Fine, well, can you please rename this bin the gimps lair?
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:25 pm)

NONE. The board is my God damned happy place, all I've ever truly had were you guys I don't know when and why you decided I was so fucking God awful but the lone fucking thing I wanted was a return. Then the board is dead. Then apparently I'm some fucking ghost and I'm hated by pretty much everyone. I still don't know why you turned on me Ethel. It was overnight. I know why Adlp did and understand. My old brethren ignores me sides setup, who probably deep down still likes me fine, but like that's everyone. The part which h is screwed is you guys know this place has meant everything and I'm a pariah(gent). What the shit guys! Give a dead on the inside lonely cripple with a degenerative nerve disorder that's at endgame whose living in hell a God damn break. It's called a heart and UT pumps blood, fucker. Man. Fine, well, can you please rename this bin the gimps lair?
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:00 pm)

Whateva, brutal animeal shit, or something.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:11 pm)

Buncha backstabbin junk fiends thirsty for that special taste no doubt
Theldorrin
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:12 pm)

This trash bin was a great idea.
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:14 pm)

Mother fucker change the name to the gimps lair
Theldorrin
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:27 pm)

Do you think you're better than Oscar the Grouch?
(Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:02 pm)

I guess its somewhat interesting that Chris isn't responding to Gimp Mask's return.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 1 of 92

Jump to: