FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Ultimate Banner Jam: Part The First: ezboard sucks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:12 pm)

Post     Re: The Ultimate Banner Jam: Part The First: ezboard sucks

I was going to do an entry for the last one but my hard drive was fried by the power of electricity and it's lost forever like tears in the rain. So, yeah, if anybody has that just put it up on the Fagtown subreddit.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:26 pm)

I read through this entire thread. A FTU subreddit? Why oh why I was never invited I could not begin to fathom §__§

Looks like much of my existence was smeared by really insane falsities, which did not really matter because I'm sort of an introvert and crippled by pain, I really did not get a chance to be a part of stuff that's probably occured in most of your guys' lives, so I have zip to talk about. Smearing or no, my whole boardlife has been to pretend I had friends and pretend somebody knew I existed/cared I existed/liked me, pretty sad, I know. This is the best thread that exists on the board, and seeing how this is sort of an archive, accidental bump, or something.

Well, okay then...
Seru
(Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:35 pm)

There is no FTU subreddit. That's silly. Stop being silly.
Seru
(Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:34 pm)

IN MADNESS, YOU DWELL.

File name: (Original version) kidsinthehallreference.png
File name: (Version the second) thethingthatshouldnotbe.png
References: (Original version) Kids in the Hall (Flying pig), Pink Floyd (FLYING PIG), those weird elephants Salvador Dali painted (Dali Moose), Escape From New York (Decapitated Peter Jones/Statue of Liberty Head), Karnov, Mega Man (FTU-Man vs. Yogurtman), Cowboy Bebop (Mad Pierrot smile), Final Fantasy VI (Airship), Bubble Bobble (Baron von Blubba was the airship!).
References: (Version deux) Super Smash Bros. (Master Hand), Berserk (GIANT FUCKING HANDS LOOMING IN THE DISTANCE. ARE YOU BLIND OR SOMETHING?), Persona 4 (Background), Japanese folklore (Something about a lady with a long tongue. Whatever.), Karnov again, Bram Stoker’s Dracula (SpoOoOoOoOoky eyeball in the sky).

LONG DRAWN OUT EXPLANATION FOR THE FIRST VERSION – The first version, which only stuck around for maybe a month, is lost in the ether. My hard drive suffered some sort of catastrophic computer stroke and everything was lost. I’m also a person that never backs things up because I’m too fucking cool to play it safe. I now back everything up methodically. So that version is gone for good. Forget what’s his face, this is the most maudlin tragedy FTU has ever weathered. If you want an idea of what it looked like imagine the exact same picture above without tentacles and the girl (FTC-tan) with a face resembling a grinning skull. She also had an eye patch bolted to her face with an inverted maple leaf on it. The colour scheme was based off of that flag Peter Jones made for our GunZ clan. I got a lot of mileage out of that flag. I originally tried to use an inverted FTU-tan colour scheme (Because FTC-tan is her bizarre doppleganger.) but it was very plain and very ugly. I won’t go into great detail about what I stuffed into the background. Most of it was just to see who could recognize what. I’m pretty sure Peter got all of them. What a rocking dude.

VERSION NUMERO ZWEI – Have you ever listened to that Metallica song The Thing That Should Not Be? I was really into that song for about a month. It’s easily my favourite 1980s thrash metal song. So I decided to infuse some Eldritch abomination bullshit into the Friendtown Canada banner. Because it was fun. Interesting.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:29 am)

I thought your latest banner would be some sort of dedication to Theldorrin. But I guess, fuck the dead.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:48 am)

The trees are nice.
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:05 am)

More like Bram Stroker!

Those trees remind me of the scary level in Lemmings.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:50 am)

It's all done pretty beautifully.
Seru
(Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:52 pm)

Nobody loved Vlad III more than Theldorrin.
Seru
(Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:04 pm)

Originally it was going to be Deadtown USA to mock the fact that people kept saying the board was dead. Then T-Bone died and the board became less dead which meant the wit would be less acerbic. Nothing to do with artistic sensitivity, it was just a missed opportunity. A Theldorrin banner is forthcoming, this was just a fun Sunday afternoon diversion (And something I had wanted to do since I changed my personal picture to Tsundere Hitler.). Plus Theldorrin doesn't really possess that creepy/cute quotient. That's the most important thing of all.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:12 am)

Also, can you turn all of us into moes?
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:02 am)

Your artwork is really well-done and polished, Seru.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:44 am)

Pssh, look at her shoulder-high tits and the jaggedy, formless outline of her torso.

The only thing getting a polish around here is Seru's knob!
Seru
(Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:44 pm)

It's true, I rushed this one because I wanted this idea out of my head. I'm the type of person that can't move on to something else until I've exhausted my cache. Plus that last one has been around long enough. I didn't even do the head test to make sure the proportions are correct. Fuck prep work, yo. Thanks for thinking that I put forth a sincere effort, though. In truth I'm just sincerely lazy.

And you're either moe or you're not. It's an inborn quality you can't gift upon other people. However, if you want some sort of weird anime genderswap thing I can probably work that into the Theldorrin memorial banner. That's the way he would have wanted it.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:48 pm)

I'd like to be drawn as a cool hero with giant muscles and a tuxedo made of money, please.
Seru
(Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:32 am)

Pick a Castlevania quote and pretend I put it here. Whichever one you want. I'll wait.

File name: vladsama.png

References: Fucking Castlevania, bitches. History.

Entirely created for fun. Like I said earlier, when that evil dictators as anime girls illustration collection came out I always wanted to do one for Vlad III. Then I remembered Hellsing kind of already did that at the end of the manga. Then I decided that Hellsing could suck it.
MADali
(Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:03 am)

New one is excellent. Rest in PIECES, Theldorrin!
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:14 pm)

Really cool work.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:32 pm)

At first, the new banner was really disturbing to me, but then I noticed Theldorrin was on Final Destination and I laughed.
Seru
(Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:36 pm)

Thank you for approving of my art therapy project.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: