FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Ultimate Banner Jam: Part The First: ezboard sucks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:36 am)

Post     Re: The Ultimate Banner Jam: Part The First: ezboard sucks

I strongly fit in the schizoid personality disorder class. It would make more sense than past diagnoses of psychosis, as I displayed little classical psychotic traits, but schizoid personality disorder would make sense. Or schizotypal. With elements of borderline.

GAD with panic d/o, mixes inattentive type ADHD, dysthemic depressive d/o, a bunch of personality disorders that have pinned down closest to schizoid though its a probable subtype seeiing as how I fit the DSM for several personality d/o's
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:47 pm)

Chris Psaros: Not really, because even when you're aware of what you have it doesn't help much when the solutions are few and far between. A fun filled decade of intense psychotherapy?! Count me in! I also refuse to take any sort of mood altering medication because I prefer stolid grumpiness to medicated Valhalla.

Ma Dali: But we're totally going to score some instant cred with all the prog rock fan out there!

P-Dogg: I don't know, P-Dogg. You actually seem to seek people out for company. That's something I've never done. Other people seem to think it's a problem, I don't really give a gosh darn.
ALDP
(Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:58 pm)

Just take your meds, you stupid baby.
Seru
(Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:33 pm)

This is the problem with America.
kakarot52
(Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:42 pm)

I think the problem with america is all of it except New England, Minnesota, and maybe a nice part of Virginia.

Man, people mistake that shit-hole for a nice place to live!
(Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:45 pm)

Yes, that's what left me puzzled. I do on the internet, and its pretty much you guys. I have an extremely blunted affect, and usually must fake interest in just about everything involving other people. That's why I strongly believe I fall into one of the subtypes, a Frankenstein of sorts, with heavy elements of haltose, eccentric, psychoneurotic, and nearly all elements of schizoid with most every element of schizotypal, but missing the big boy: visual and auditory hallucinations.

Thing is, my ADHD, GAD w/panic disorder, and dysthemic depression can make it difficult to assess: the fact I'm autistic (on the spectrum due to ADHD alone), well more precisely so prominent in my aspie characteristics it's a lot more simple to just go with I'm a really mentally interesting quagmire.

I also take medication that eases some of my symptoms but I scored off the charts on the DSM's symptom chart (must show persistent 5 symptoms out of listed 12. To be considered for X personality disorder) , so I fall under the "That guy is a fucking lunatic " deal, probable aspirations and such make it very difficult.

Er, aspie. Anyway, for most personality d/o's medication doesn't do much other than mask what really you gotta solve by speaking to a faggot on a couch that you really wish to bludgeon while screaming DONK BLOG. My personality has one interesting aspect and that's the latent genius which has rotted away and eroded at a great pace the older I got. Ilk never have friends or friends you fuck and say you are in love. I'm the walking dead. If you like how you are, hell, aim for the good drugs cause a klonopin or dexedrine lying around could reap fruitful rewards.

~mamba out~
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:41 am)

You go to three different psychologists and they will give you three different diagnosis. Once a psychologist gave me two diagnosis, he said I either had this or that.

Its really just bullshit.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:08 am)

Pretty much.

I went from bi-polar with psychosis to psychotic depressive. Then I was bi-polar II with cocaine addiction (I had never seen cocaine up to that point in my life). At some point ALDP used his mad haX0r sk1llz to put down that I was a retarded schizophrenic (I couldn't believe it, but I saw it with my own O_O )

Personality disorders are immensley difficult I guess. Everybody has borderline, or they don't have one. At least that's how it seems its diagnosed. I'm pretty sure that I fit more than one from each cluster diagnostically, so they cling to borderline, even before they see me.

After 30-odd asylum visits severe anxiety and ADD in one form or another are the only constants on paper. Its bad when the patient cannot be read. I guess its not-fathomable I could be a rare psychotic. Talk therapy is the worst thing I've ever experienced. It makes you want to knife the shrink.
kakarot52
(Fri May 03, 2013 4:12 pm)

I never understood Canadians and their fascination with Justin Bieber.
(Fri May 03, 2013 5:19 pm)

*camera zooms out and Manitoba is made of weed*

Oh, and Canada had a three-hour long memorial to Chris Benoits gift to the world of comedy, and summarily reported that he had Crippler Crossfaced his entire bloodline!

Oh, they arrested the pain doctor he was seeing, and he was being prescribed adderall, Valium, oxycodone, ambien, and Testosterone big time.

It was funny because I was on that precise combination, and I wanted to stab my retarded nazi-seminole schizophrenic shitbag to death with his own knife. He apparently had led the life of Forrest Hump according to him. (He stole my amps, and death seemed a fitting punishment)
Magic Juan
(Sun May 05, 2013 9:34 am)

The Gustav Dore Dante illustrations are my favourite things ever.
kakarot52
(Tue May 07, 2013 10:34 pm)

Yes, but why do you accept the admins? I have been here the entire time and know the CONTEMPT the admins have for us? They don't share power because they say we'd trash the board just to be assholes!

Well, THEY are the elitist assholes who need to step down!
(Wed May 08, 2013 7:49 am)

In the great battle of Austin TX being protected from the encroachment of impure water supply systems and immoral women Matthew Outland was brutally crushed by Gimp Mask's army of mutant Slavs injected with an enzyme interferon mutates into with poor storage, it would be the memories of those involved that really counted, it might as well, never happened, the statue of a goon with a huge flaming codpiece is merely a a symbol of what was going on at that time. Some people on the board doubtless hold it in high regard; I am one of them. But if some dick punched it in the vagina and it blew up, well, I was was here.
Seru
(Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:55 pm)

Fagtown dies WITH ME. FU FU FU.

Immigrant Song.

References: In the Court of the Crimson King. That's it.

Already explained this one. In the Wake of Poseidon is great too.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:09 am)

I like her bulging pussy in the new one.
Seru
(Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:06 pm)

Yes, bulging pussy. That's what it is.
Clotho
Clotho's rational faculties are not estimated to be at optimal capacity for a sapient specimen
(Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:53 am)

Is that blimp a reference from Steel Empire!?
Seru
(Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:56 pm)

Yeah, sure.

Also, those clouds are a reference to Cloud.
Seru
(Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:21 am)

spoilers; refresh plz
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:05 pm)

*standing on a hillside motionless before suddenly being split in twain*
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: