FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Food Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Wed May 04, 2011 12:49 pm)

Post     New Food Thread

I really enjoy rice. I have it almost once every day, and if not rice, then I have my food with bread. I can't really have food that I can't eat neither rice nor bread. It just feels empty.

Obviously, there are some exceptions, such as spaghetti, but I guess noodle looking foods can be considered part of rice and bread anyway.

Also, I hate pizza. I'm disappointed with myself that I hate pizza, because there have been many times in groups where people are deciding what to eat and they are pizza!! and I refuse, so either we have to go to/order from somewhere else, or they all eat pizza while I get a shitty sandwhich from the pizza joint.
ALDP
(Wed May 04, 2011 12:56 pm)

Post     Re: New Food Thread

Do Persian schools not teach you that various grains and things made of grains are the same type of food?
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Wed May 04, 2011 12:59 pm)

Have you eaten at an Italian restaurant in the middle east, Vito?

Also, ALDP, they taste different.

Ranked in terms of greatness:
1) Rice
2) Bread
3) Other types of grain food
ALDP
(Wed May 04, 2011 1:06 pm)

I don't like rice as much as you do. I wish that I did. What kind of rice do you eat?
Ryoko's Biatch
(Wed May 04, 2011 1:08 pm)

Rice is great! It goes with almost anything and soaks up the flavor well.
Theldorrin
(Wed May 04, 2011 1:08 pm)

Not all rice tastes the same, nor all bread.
(Wed May 04, 2011 1:10 pm)

I love the least healthy kinds of rice and despise the other kinds.
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Wed May 04, 2011 1:17 pm)

MADali, would you trust Vito to have access to high quality Middle Eastern cuisine?
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
ALDP
(Wed May 04, 2011 1:20 pm)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasta#History

MADalis invented pasta, retard Vito
Mike Dunn
(Wed May 04, 2011 1:35 pm)

I've been eating a lot of salami sandwiches lately, which is fucking awful for me, but at this point I've accepted that I'm gonna eat shit food pretty regularly and just try my best to keep my waist size from growing by riding my bike constantly. I've also been putting salami in my salads and pasta. I love salami!

I have a lot more disposable income now than when I was in college, so I've been making meals with more hoity toity ingredients. Just the other day I made double what this recipe called for and had delicious leftovers for 3 days!

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/pasta-with-asparagus-pancetta-pine-nuts-10000001963965/

Fucking retarded how expensive pine nuts are ($5.99 for a tiny little container). I'll probably never buy them again, but while I still have them I'll probably make a pesto.

To be 100% honest though, I've mostly been eating take out. I work until 9 PM every day and I never want to cook that late at night. There's a great Thai restaurant in my neighborhood. I've been getting chicken larb, which is like a lettuce and cilantro salad with minced chicken and a chilli lime dressing, and it's so fucking unbelievably delicious.
MADali
(Wed May 04, 2011 1:52 pm)

Vito, are you claiming that I can't afford high-class Italian restaurants in a middle eastern country?
MADali
(Wed May 04, 2011 1:55 pm)

I think Iran is the only country that makes rice using oil, rather than just boiling it.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Wed May 04, 2011 1:58 pm)

I don't understand how it's possible not to like pizza.
Theldorrin
(Wed May 04, 2011 2:00 pm)

ALDP thinks MADali is Chinese, apparently.
(Wed May 04, 2011 2:09 pm)

Theldorrin can't read, apparently.

"Durum wheat, and thus pasta as it is known today, was introduced by Arabs, specifically in Libya, during their conquest of Sicily in the late 7th century"
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Wed May 04, 2011 2:12 pm)

o god

DIDN'T SEE THAT RESPONSE COMING.

The next step will be to argue the semantic difference between the words "invent" and "introduce".
Theldorrin
(Wed May 04, 2011 2:17 pm)

Why do you think that means they invented it? That means that they introduced it to Europe. They introduced a lot of other things to Europe that they didn't invent. It's what they're famous for.

Noodles made from wheat existed in China hundreds of years before the 7th century.
(Wed May 04, 2011 2:19 pm)

Millet, bitch
ALDP
(Wed May 04, 2011 2:22 pm)

All of these threads deserve the worst. MADali and Chris should carsh planes into each other for all eternity in hell while the wreckage rains down on Pizzarino, who is chained up and being eaten by animals
Theldorrin
(Wed May 04, 2011 2:23 pm)

I wasn't talking about millet, I was talking about wheat. They made noodles from millet thousands of years before that, even.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: