FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Every FTU poster ever: a supplement to the memberlist
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:42 pm)

Post     Every FTU poster ever: a supplement to the memberlist

A lot of us have posted at the current forum, so this will be exclusively for those that haven't.

Mistress9 (yeah I'm putting it first, suck it)
Kaioken
Indy Nosebone
DeathBeforeDishonor
ramoth4
ataru
TheHolyHeroTapion
HolyTapionLover
Cheeba Cell
Ranger541 (I think he left before this existed?)
Fat Bahstard
Masamune7
BitchBeater
biggusss (I remember it being spelled in some weird way but not what that spelling was)
Tanis
Kuririn's Nose
Terrene
restaurantlocator
Prosthetic Forehead
hubrisnxs
Da Bouncer
Vegetto707

Keep going plz
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:53 pm)

Post     Re: Every FTU poster ever: a supplement to the memberlist

This thread is going to be SO GOOD!

My teeth just went buck with excitement!
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:58 pm)

I don't understand how you wouldn't immediately put Hana Yuriko in the first post.

Also;
SSJPabs
rorschach
RealmSGH

Also, this is going to be one of those threads where, many posts from now, there's going to be a lot of "Did we mention *someone who may or may not have been named*?"
NakedSnake
(Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:07 pm)

Don't forget Zapd Bloo, madnes,
(Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:10 pm)

Fucking perfect first post and sig.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:02 pm)

SSJPrince
Darth Goldy
Sisyphusoni
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:33 pm)

Eternal Bob
Flaming Moe
Zeldagirl
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:21 pm)

I just want to say that Chris was wrong in making that prediction for this thread.
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:25 pm)

That people are still going to be tirelessly listing names pages from now, I mean.

Although I guess I'd say too that being confident it was going to be great, when no one's showed even a slight inclination towards posting memories associated with these people, is also misguided.
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Richard Cristopolis
~~~SNAKE...NOW IT"S MY TURN TO PROTECT YOU~~~
(Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:29 pm)

Elf Cristo

Rick Cristo

...... Richard Cristopolis
Yogurtman
Odin
(Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:55 pm)

I feel like this thread will be a lot better if it turns into me trying to post as much information as I can remember about the people in question. So:

Mistress9: Peter's one true love other than ham and man dick

Kaioken: Signature was a beat-up picture of Vegeta that said "One day, we will awaken from the dream..." Was massively stupid. Lived in the same city (Washington DC?) as Mistress9.

Indy Nosebone: I think of him as being one of Punkasss' flunkies even though he was a good ten years older than Punkasss. Huge proponent of shit like Bitch Cola and The Line. Claimed to have had sex with somewhere between 3 and 6 Spanish chicks at the same time; this was believed by Peter Jones, who looked up to him tremendously.

DeathBeforeDishonor: The gayest (as in, most homosexual) poster we have ever had. Came out on some random Tenchi Muyo board in what was probably the worst thread in the history of message boards. Fucking LOVED Angel Sanctuary. Single-handedly inspired 90% of the "Tenkai 2001" forum on FTU. Also, it was DeathBeforeDishonoUr, he was one of THOSE.

ramoth4: One of the Hawaiian Homos. One of the five most annoying people to ever post on FTU. He found shit-eating sickeningly disgusting, and his uncle lived over 2000 miles away.

ataru: Ramoth's reprehensible friend. At the original FTU, was strongly considered to be the worst poster of all time. I thought highly (lowly) enough of him that I made him a #1 seed in the Wost Person Ever tournament.

TheHolyHeroTapion: Sort of a minor-league version of the previous two posters, posted on the Night Shift in the early days.

HolyTapionLover: This was not a real account, was it? I mean, I know IT EXISTED, but I thought they had another name as well.

Cheeba Cell: Had one hundred thousand usernames, all of which were fucking stupid (Frieza Ciebamatto, for example). Fucking LOVED weed.

Ranger541 (I think he left before this existed?): Loved Power Rangers and Jesus Christ, probably in that order.

Fat Bahstard: A member of "Generation X" (the wave of new posters who started at DBZU in something like early October 2000). Exploited flaws in the ezBoard software to rack up a post count of 100000+. WAS FUCKING INFURIATINGLY TERRIBLE AND MADE ME WANT TO DIE. The only person to receive a two paragraph rant in "Fear and Loathing at Fagtown USA".

Masamune7: Fancied himself the #2 fastest poster, other than Peter Jones. Signature was a picture of Sephiroth that had the colors reversed like a photo negative. Never said a single thing of value despite posting like 1,000 times per week.

BitchBeater: I think BitchBeater was black.

biggusss (I remember it being spelled in some weird way but not what that spelling was): Troll account who is famous for having the worst flame war of all time, with Ramoth. Someone (Gimp Mask) claimed MUCH later that he was actually some other extremely terrible poster, I completely forget who but it blew my mind.

Tanis: Giant slut who enjoyed terrible cybersex with Manti5 and Seru40 and who may or may not have later become a man.

Kuririn's Nose: Enjoyed Gershwin and Siegfried Sassoon. Submitted a picture of a sad-looking dog to the "create the worst picture of Meri and VegEX" contest on PSaturn or whoever's site, which was monumentally terrible but I gave it a good score anyway because I wanted to touch her vagina.

Terrene: Fuck

restaurantlocator: Another person I wanted to have sex with.

Prosthetic Forehead: Madnes's friend? Hey, she was a Girl of Triple Life.

hubrisnxs: Remember when he claimed that he HAD to consume massive amounts of alcohol and drugs, because it was the only way he could calm his mind enough to sleep at night? Because he was so smart, you see. He just couldn't stop THINKING.

Da Bouncer: It's going to be really awkward when the world ends and the Christians go "But what about the Second Coming?" and God says "Dumbasses, did you miss Da Bouncer?"

Vegetto707: Transformed his image more completely than anyone else in the history of the forum (Demon's Rage was #2). Peter desperately wanted to smash his face with a brick, but as soon as he was no longer TIED to VegettoEX he was a pretty cool guy. His wife masturbated to Phantasy Star Online.

SSJPabs: Received a Sexalicious award from The Gaming Intelligence Agency, which was the best game news site EVER for those of you ingrates who might not be familiar with it. I think he still posts at Jeremy Parish's site, Jason can probably confirm or deny this. Member of the Shyguy Alliance.

rorschach: GOATASS

RealmSGH: I really didn't appreciate ReaLm at the time, and years later I went back and read his old posts and realized that I am stupid. Lived on Donald Trump's paper route.

Zapd Bloo: Her appearance was frightening, not in an ugly way, but in a "This woman could murder me" way. Jared agreed with me on this.

Madnes: I am pretty sure MADali posted naked pictures of her. Then again I am pretty sure MADali had naked pictures of every girl who ever posted here.

SSJPrince: Fluent in Newspeak. Just one of the absolute worst, cockiest, most despicable people of all time. The type of person who needs to be cut down with fists instead of words.

Darth Goldy: Signaled his emotional state via his choice of font colors. Fucked a man, repeatedly, but was unsure if he was gay. Actually, I think he was our first real openly gay person (Jason does not count).

Sisyphusoni: OK Peter, I have no fucking idea who this was.

Eternal Bob: Ally of Seru and myself on the Night Shift. Started the board war with Temple of Trunks. Of ambiguous sexuality, but I guess turned out to be a girl?

Flaming Kid Moe: High-ranking member of POOF (the People's Order of Faggotry). Once made a dismissive comment about me regarding Terrene and the fact that I was permanently tainted as gay, which led to my writing a ten page flame about everyone on the board to prove how manly I was. One of Punkasss' many shitty followers.

Zeldagirl: Claimed that she would masturbate and tell us about it, but did not actually do so.

Last edited by Yogurtman on Sun May 01, 2011 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yogurtman
Odin
(Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:03 pm)

KINGQUEEN. Gimp Mask insisted that Bigguss was actually Kingqueen (whose PP was a horrific picture of a goblin that was simultaneously farting and vomiting while holding a severed human head). Obviously no human can verify the truth of this statement, but man, those were two bad posters.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:16 pm)

Smart Ass 06
Touga (I think?)
Fabio69
PUNKMMIV (Maybe that was just the Den of Hate.)
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:16 pm)

I just want to be reminded about why I hated Fabio69 so much.
Yogurtman
Odin
(Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:24 pm)

Smat Ass 06: Had a board called, what, the Castle of Pain or something? Something with a castle, or a dungeon. Anyway, he may have been the least intelligent poster of all time (him or mindrapist, basically).

Touga: Seeing this name made me laugh out loud, because it reminded me of the time Da Bouncer started a thread called "Hey Touga" and then the text was "*punches Touga across the face, leaving a mark* *walks away grinning*". Anyway, Touga loved fencing and Tanis/Hana Yuriko. Arch-gay.

Fabio69: The bartender at the Rugged Bar. Was from Australia and constantly complained about the terribleness of American culture, food, sports, etc. His email address was chunkyfabio@something and I made fun of him for it. Submitted several awful articles on the aforementioned topics to Midwest for Triple Life, and I put them up in lieu of doing any real work.

PunkMMIV: Went to hockey camp with Magic Juan! The first time he came to the Den of Hate it was omni-terrible and he tried flaming people, but after that he sort of gave up and was an accepted low-level poster there.
Yogurtman
Odin
(Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:27 pm)

Come on, we need more obscurity!

DCJoeDogg had a personal picture of Cell wearing sunglasses.
Yogurtman
Odin
(Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:29 pm)

Coleman the Ape and RAW TEAM RULZ. What else can I say?
Action Hank
(Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:29 pm)

Oompa
Action Hank
(Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:30 pm)

Manti5
Puck
Dozed
Yogurtman
Odin
(Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:32 pm)

People who were made admins before Seru:

Mistress9
Terrene
Marina Psaros
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: