FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Sims: Friends Together United
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner
           Author           Message
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:22 am)

Post     The Sims: Friends Together United

Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:34 am)

Post     Re: The Sims: Friends Together United

Day One
Andre Robinson: The House Bitch

Traits
Neat
Natural Cook
Hopeless Romantic
Grumpy
Happy

Lifetime Wish
The Culinary Librarian: Learn every recipe

Current Funds
$1,683

Upon entering the house, Andre gawked at the chairs and then had a brief conversation with Matt, then Clint. He watched television until he received the wish to learn the cooking skill (naturally), so I sent him to the kitchen to serve everyone brunch. His only recipe was waffles and they were of normal quality - good for him! He called the household to eat.

A game of musical chairs was played as everyone grabbed some waffles and raced to the dining table. Matt was content to eat at the computer, but Clint walked away feeling dejected and outcast.

Wishing to make a friend, I had Andre talk to the person he was closest to so far: Clint. Clint didn't give a shit.

Andre wanted to take a cooking class, but that shit costs four hundred dollars! Since, for some stupid reason, he also wanted to join the medical career, I got him a job as an organ donor (he should be good at that considering how many times I've donated my organ to his mom), and then sent him to the class. When he got home, he wanted to make another meal, so he made everyone macaroni and cheese. By the way, he also cleans up after everyone.

Andre is the house bitch so far.

Andre was very tired, but before finally going to bed, he tried unsuccessfully to give Calvin a hug, then wanted to clean the sink. Taking the Neat trait basically makes you a housewife.

Finally, it was time for Andre to go to sleep. It was only then that I realized I'd miscounted while designing the house and needed one more bedroom.

Unfortunately, there wasn't enough money left to build one.

Last edited by Jason on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:15 am)

Is this some chat thing?
Jason
(Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:46 am)

Day Two
Derek Payne: A Charming Introduction

Traits
Flirty
Couch Potato
Great Kisser
Hot-Headed
Family-Oriented

Lifetime Wish
Leader Of The Free World: Level 10 in the Political career track.

Current Funds
$1,283

Unfortunately for the house's funds, Derek's first desire of the day was to enlist the daily services of a housemaid (clearly not having noticed that we have Andre), at the cost of a cool $125 per day. Either Derek is used to the luxury that comes from being a Payne or he's hoping the agency will send a man. Thankfully, his next instinct was to begin his Political career, so he kicked Theldorrin off the computer and got a job as a "podium polisher" (what else is new?).

Satisfied, he had ice cream for breakfast. I bought us a small trashcan when I saw him dispose of the carton in the front yard garbage.

Taking a shower upstairs, Derek complained that the room was too dark. I put some cheap lights in there and either they or the sight of Psaturn in his underwear gave Derek his only smile of the day thus far.

The maid arrives and she makes our beds. Derek, clearly disappointed that she is female, decides to proselytize to her about colors.

Derek wanted to improve his charisma skill, so now the Paynes have a mirror in their room.

Having leveled up his charisma, Derek then desired to use a charming introduction on someone. As it was a bit too late for an introduction with his housemates, I spotted the nearest NPC (who also happened to be his boss' husband) and Derek obligingly chased him down.

Charming enough for you?

Then the guy insulted Derek.

So, unable to send the guy into an inexplicable spike room, Derek slapped him. And they fought. It was not the first time Derek's day has ended writhing violently on a street corner with a strange man.
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:08 am)

This will be my favorite thread for awhile. Also, that is a very accurate portrayal of me!
ALDP
(Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 am)

Yeah, this is pretty good!
Jason
(Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:04 am)

This was a lot less gay in my head last night, but stopping now would be admitting defeat!!
Theldorrin
(Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:09 am)

You should have made ALDP a baby.
(Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:47 pm)

Day Three
P. Saturn: The Party

Traits
Slob
Couch Potato
Good
Artistic
Charismatic

Lifetime Wish
Super Popular: Be friends with twenty Sims.

Current Funds
$1,069

Having stayed up nearly until dawn the night before watching television (possibly because every bed was occupied, possibly because Adult Swim was on), Psaturn had a lot of waffles to eat to catch up with the rest of the house after finally waking. Behind him, Matt envied his ability to shovel it in.

Psaturn wanted to paint a picture, so he spent Andre and Derek's combined income for the day on an easel.

Future generations of art aficionados will agree that our financial sacrifice was not in vain.

Pleased, he immediately painted the same thing again.

Supremely satisfied, Psaturn left for city hall, where he registered himself as a self-employed painter. Is this something self-employed people do? Or is it suggesting a totalitarian authority in The Sims 3 of which I wasn't previously aware?

In celebration of his newfound career, Psaturn wanted to throw a party! So he invited everyone he knew or was vaguely aware of (Andre's boss, Derek's boss, the maid) and scheduled it at the earliest available time: nine o'clock the following morning. Then he prematurely called for a pizza and bought a three hundred dollar buffet table.

As the rest of the house immediately finished the pizza he'd ordered, Psaturn took a bath and caught a nap on the couch. Morning came, and the party guests arrived, including one uninvited guest who got caught up in the frenzy of incoming white women. While Calvin tried to hit on them upstairs, Psaturn spent another two hundred and fifty dollars serving the buffet table. What a fucking rip-off.

Psaturn wanted to become friends with the maid, Kate, so he found her in the most isolated corner of the second floor and talked with her until she excused herself and left the party. Psaturn's face was an enigma.
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:19 pm)

Poor Psaturn!
ALDP
(Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:22 pm)

Psaturn is popular where it counts (all our hearts)
Theldorrin
(Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:24 pm)

Poor TL and Derek! All of their wages went towards feeding and satisfying Psaturn.
(Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:27 pm)

Day Four
Hector Dorrin: Man Of No Impulse

Traits
Neurotic
Loner
Genius
Bookworm
Computer Whiz

Lifetime Wish
Become A Creature-Robot Cross Breeder: Level 9 in the Science career track.

Current Funds
$294

Beginning his day by freaking out over the volume of people in his home and then washing the remnant dishes of the party, it took Theldorrin quite a while to actually wish for something. Mostly he either used the computer, looked out the windows, or stared longingly at Matt (who had, over the last three days, become his best friend) before joining him on the couch to watch television and discuss Stephen Harper (I guess).

Beginning to worry that Theldorrin's lack of desires was a bug with the game, I had him check the newspaper and online for jobs. Unfortunately, neither offered a starting position in the Science career. And all Theldorrin seemed to want to do was stand by the window.

He overclocked our computer and stood for a minute in the kitchen, contemplating his surroundings, but still with no wishes, I had to take action and sent Theldorrin to the science facility to manually begin his career.

With no other option, I opened the cheat panel for the first time and reset Theldorrin. This finally triggered a wish: he wanted a gnubb set, a group game that cost four hundred dollars more than our remaining funds. Unable to provide him with this, I allowed him to go to bed. In his room, he complained about the dark. The least I could do, I thought, was get him a candle.

I made the candle glow green. I hoped he would like that.
Theldorrin
(Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:28 pm)

;_;
(Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:24 pm)

Poor Theldorrin.
Jason
(Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:54 pm)

Day Five
Matt Hall: You're It

Traits
Good Sense of Humor
Slob
Party Animal
Charismatic
Childish

Lifetime Wish
Golden Tongue, Golden Fingers: Master the charisma skill, master the guitar skill.

Current Funds
$330

Waking up just after midnight, Matt's first action of the day was to buy a light for his room. His second was to walk in on Calvin showering. The confusion was sorted, and after an embarrassed Matt used the bathroom, he joined Calvin downstairs for a bite to eat. The situation was civil, but tense.

Matt became tired again after I reset him, paranoid of another house member succumbing to Theldorrinitis. He slept until morning, when I received a notification that, due to our failure to pay our bills, the repo man (or, in this case, repo woman) was coming. Apparently, the Ambitions expansion removed the pop-up notification of your bills becoming overdue. Matt raced outside to pay in the hopes of satisfying her, while others looked on with moribund curiosity.

It was for naught however, and the repo woman took away not only the light Matt had bought himself this morning, but also Theldorrin's green candle. Feeling miserable due to his lost things, a bad night's sleep in his cheap bed, the effect of our cheap fridge on his food and going stir crazy, Matt comforted himself the only way he knew how.

Matt wanted to chat with someone, so I inserted him into the conversation currently taking place between Calvin and the maid. Calvin took the interjection politely, but Psaturn, sleeping obliviously in the background, seemed unable to keep from dreaming about something being stolen from him (see insert).

Matt then wanted to become friends with the maid, so they ran outside and played tag as Matt displayed some pretty harrowing Freudian symbolism by thinking about the Loch Ness monster.

They played for like three hours.

Soon, Matt wanted to become best friends with her.

He got his wish. Then he pissed himself.
Theldorrin
(Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:56 pm)

Day Five was very true to life.
(Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:16 pm)

OK, so far this has represented my life.
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:17 pm)

Me constantly being in my boxers at home is spot on.
ALDP
(Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:19 pm)

I want to piss on everyone, I don't see why this is an objective which is objected to by other players
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: