FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dumn ugly wote trasj
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:59 am)

Post     Re: Dumn ugly wote trasj

Matthew Outland is a coward.
Mike Dunn
(Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:16 pm)

A coward with a trust fund.
kakarot52
(Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:01 pm)

I hav decided that King James the I is an underrated monarch. He inherited England from Queen Elizabeth; maintained British unity and ascension and colonized the New World.

But nobody liked him because he was Scottish.
(Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:24 am)

What are your views on Scotland's yes campaign?
kakarot52
(Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:58 pm)

SNP is just attracting attention. I'm pretty mixed on the issue of Scottish independacel; tempting as it is to favor devolution, I'm no longer libertarian or anglophobic enough to be overly pro-independance.

To tell you the truth, I am pro-scottish becuase I'll probably never visit there and dont meet too many scots so therefore I can pretend that every ethnicity is a pussy faggot slave ethnicity except scots.

Also they are the only noble alcoholics screw hanglyman for claiming scots are like those goofy Irish.

Anyway I'm surprised you would bring such a thing up; do you have brittophile friends or something?
(Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:35 pm)

No, I just favor a weakened UK
kakarot52
(Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:42 pm)

Ya know what? Sorry for being a non-Scottish pussy. Yes, Scotland will become another pussy centralized european state; but either that will work well, and England can go fuck itself; or it will be wrong and so what.

I vote YES on Scottish Independance. Sorry for being such a pussy MADali, but us westerners are only human too.
(Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:57 pm)

Good debate we had here, thanks.
kakarot52
(Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:27 am)

In all honesty, I was piss drunk when I was vouching (wholeheartedly) for scottish independance. Oh, mercy. Buy yeah, hurray for Scotland I guess.

Anyway, cumblr.
(Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:51 am)

Scotland refused independance and voted for dependance. Such an embarrassing event for Scotland. I bet William Wallace as played by Mel Gibson is rolling around in his grave.
kakarot52
(Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:48 am)

Braveheart was actually the name of Robert the Bruce. He was way better than Wallace. The movie sucked and was innacurate.

That said, still a brave fellow. I think all the brave scots became settlers and all the pussy scots stayed in scotland.
(Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:32 pm)

I consider Austin to be the "Genosha" of major livable cities. Of course I mean in the USA. Worldwide I guess it would be Singapore.
(Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:47 pm)

Outland, have you taken kratom before?
kakarot52
(Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:52 pm)

No. No one ever seems to have heard of it (not that I bring that topic up very often). And I'd never sell it.....
(Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:45 pm)

so, im studying chinese, and, what the fuck. Thing is, instead of starting us off on simple characters like sun and moon, I have to write conversational chinese. The fuck?
(Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:15 pm)

Despite the fact that I suck at it; I am also becoming deeply suspicious of the notion that Mandarin is a harder language than Japanese. Chinese grammar seems simpler, the writing is basically comparable, the vocabularly a bit less inane.
(Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:21 pm)

You seem very smart, do you just act like a retard for fun at times?
kakarot52
(Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:54 pm)

I'm probably one of the more lagging studennts in my class
(Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:50 am)

This is where I bitch about academic pressures.

Anyway, I understand and respect the american university system better than I used to. Academic advisor fucks? I carefully wrote down everything they said and made sure not to do that.

Courses? I made sure to take some in line with my needs and interests and not too stressful.

Finances? The loan and grant system wasn't as bad as I once thought it was and I've made better sense of it.

Mental State? I am no longer a depressed teen

I'm gonna complain anyway. American universitites, rather than seeming like unbearable fascist hell, now just seem like a bad movie.

I *get* why people think this is a good system, BUT IT JUST FUCKING ISN'T. PEOPLE WHO THINK AMERICA HAS ITS ACT TOGETHER IN EDUCATION IN THE SLIGHTEST, ARE PEOPLE WHO LIKE MOULIN FUCKING ROUGE. I GET IT, bUT ITS NOT FUCKING GOOD! AND IF NO INSTITUTION IS PERFECT, YOU SHOULD OF THOUGHT OF THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU FUCKNIG TWINK! OH, IM SORRY I DIDNT REALIZE IW AS SUPPOSED TO LEARN CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS AND NOT BE CRITICAL YOU CUNT.!!
(Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:58 am)

Mistress9 liked Moulin Rouge a lot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 27 of 29

Jump to: