FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dumn ugly wote trasj
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
PrimitiveBeast48

(Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:18 am)

Post     Re: Dumn ugly wote trasj

No Deity created the universe. It just happened; easy as pie.

I'm sure someone like theldorrin or Peter could create a universe if they wanted to
Theldorrin
(Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:42 am)

That's true.
(Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:23 pm)

I don't think the blogs Theldorrin linked make intellectually defensible points.
ALDP
(Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:25 pm)

I think of myself as a 'real' man and I do not have a small penis!
PrimitiveBeast48

(Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:31 pm)

*and* W"RE HANDSOME
ALDP
(Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:50 pm)

I have found that getting sex is easy, but finding an American woman who is NOT some sort of post-modern proto-feminist witch is so very hard.
ALDP
(Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:12 pm)

These feminists have the blood of all of the hundreds of thousands of soldiers and civilians killed in Iraq/Afghanistan on their hands. May God save them from their sins.
ALDP
(Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:17 pm)

Generally speaking, the people behind elite social engineering are satanists in the sense they want to override God (Truth) AND Nature. They deliberately do evil against humanity.
ALDP
(Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:31 pm)

Often I hear people say that inter-racial dating is a sign of self-hatred. I disagree. When a person has enough self worth to realize that they deserve to be happy and are willing to pursue that happiness, that is not self hatred; that is self-love.
ALDP
(Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:54 pm)

I am married a great belarusian, and he wanted the same. I introduced him to one of my wife's old friends in Belarus. They hit it off right away, and are doing real good. His words, I have heard from so many men. "I will never, ever marry an american woman again". I said these same words.
ALDP
(Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:00 pm)

Now all you single women know why a guy dates you and after a couple of weeks dumps you. It is because you are shallow,sad and just a plain old b!tch who thinks your julia roberts but in reality your like Roseann Barr white trailer park trash. That is why you are sad,jaded, and bitter towards every single man you meet. You sit at home eating gallons of ice cream with whip cream and tears streaming down you face in the candlelight reading your romance novels. But remember those guys aren't real just like your expectations of men. That is why your alone.
PrimitiveBeast48

(Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:51 pm)

You realize each of those posts was at least 20 percent true?
Potatoes
(Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:14 am)

20?
Theldorrin
(Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:22 am)

Well, the one about the Belarusian was actually about a Ukrainian.

And in that other post, they're not reading romance novels, they're reading novels about vampires.
(Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:43 am)

Filipina women are taught to be faithful from a young age, unlike American women. And to make matters more better, the Philippines is the most Christian country in Asia.
PrimitiveBeast48

(Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:08 am)

Holy shit
ALDP
(Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:36 pm)

Have you ever heard of a place called the Middle East? People living in that region of the world don't have sex with millions of people before getting married. American women are prostitutes compared to Middle Eastern women.
PrimitiveBeast48

(Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:39 pm)

Uh, thing is these posts are somewhat true (except for war and filipinas)
ALDP
(Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:44 pm)

I don't expect you to disavow anything from these blogs. Almost everything they say sounds like it was written by you!

Virgins are looked down upon in America. I know that from personal experience. Most American women want men that have had sex with millions of women, yet the same stupid women complains about men cheating on them. That's a stupid hooker's mentality. The truth is, most women in America getting married for the first time are not virgins. When women wed, most have had sex with millions of men, and their husband are getting leftover. The sounds like a slut to me!
PrimitiveBeast48

(Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:43 pm)

Oh, so you concede the intellectual defensibility of these posts, even if there are some mistakes of course
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 2 of 29

Jump to: