FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blades of Glory

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Yardrat
           Author           Message
Mautty
I bet my wife supports a bigger deadbeat jackass liar than yours.
(Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:44 am)

Post     Blades of Glory

I think gay movie titles are retarted. This movie was pretty funnny! Its not amazing but I dont look at movies like some of you fags. I also like Will farrel he is my favorite SNL cast memeber ever and I enjoy how retarted his charecters are.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:46 am)

Post     Re: Blades of Glory

Mautty, are there ever times where you just feel like you're being a parody of yourself?
Mautty
I bet my wife supports a bigger deadbeat jackass liar than yours.
(Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:50 am)

Post     Re: Blades of Glory

Jason you do know your a massive Douchebag right?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Yardrat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: