FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Netflix Reviews
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
My Head Hurts 90
(Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:06 am)

Post     Re: Netflix Reviews

That helicopter scene and the 21 story slide both made me want to die.
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:34 am)

No, I used the quotation marks because it is a 17-year-old movie, and probably shouldn't be considered modern.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:13 pm)

Jackie Chan is such a fucking maniac.
8 bit orgy
There's no fucking way Obama will win FL and NV. There's like to democrats to speak of anywhere here. Even the younger adults are voting for McCain. Honestly, I never even met a democrat in Florida, period.
(Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:45 am)

Someone needs to make one of those looping gifs of Jackie Chan sliding down through those wires.
ALDP
(Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:31 am)

Hey geniuses, do you not realize that he only does all that stuff for attention and to seem cool?
Theldorrin
(Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:17 pm)

He has succeeded.
(Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:58 am)

Senseless: An American is kidnapped by some French assholes and tortured on webcams for shit that isn't really his fault just because he works for the government. It was alright, but I was kind of confused by the end. I'm not really sure what the terrorist guys expected to get from the situation or how they didn't get caught before shit went way over the line. Is it really that hard to track down people who are broadcasting over the Internet?
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:42 am)

The Last Exorcism: Pretty cool found footage movie about a reverend who doesn't believe in possession but performs exorcisms anyway who decides to take part in a documentary to prove that exorcisms are bullshit. When the movie came out, I remember there being CONTROVERSY about the ending, but I actually thought the ending was really good. Maybe I should see what the complaints were about specifically because I don't see anything that I could point out as problematic or whatever. It works unless you have issues with the genre, in which case, fuck you.

Paranormal Activity 2: I liked this less than the first one, but still decent. Not sure if I can get with the explanation for the first film's events, I didn't have a problem with unexplainable horror visited upon undeserving big-breasted women (I'm totally in favor of deserved horror for dick sucks like her boyfriend.). That said, definitely worth watching if you liked the first movie, in most respects it's more of the same.
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:33 am)

MST3K: Gamera vs. Guiron

This could be one of the funniest MST3K's of all time, and the first of the Gamera movies that isn't painfully awful, but enjoyably awful. Worst dubbing/voice acting I can remember.

Great bumpers, including a young Michael Nelson singing a lounge version of the Gamera "theme song" (Gamera is really neat/he is full of turtle meat).
8 bit orgy
There's no fucking way Obama will win FL and NV. There's like to democrats to speak of anywhere here. Even the younger adults are voting for McCain. Honestly, I never even met a democrat in Florida, period.
(Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:10 pm)

You know, you ARE allowed to use spoilers to explain an important plot element especially if it's some garbage movie no one has any anticipation to see.
8 bit orgy
(Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:15 pm)

For example, when critics were talking about Empire Strike Back, they said the movie hinges on a plot twist in a scene where Darth Vader and Luke face off alone. It's very important to describe the movie in that context, otherwise NO OTHER MOVIE REVIEW OF THAT MOVIE MAKES ANY SENSE WHATSOEVER.
Magic Juan
(Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:33 pm)

I bet the plot twist is that Luke sucks Vader's dick.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:36 pm)

Thanks a lot, Stefan, now I might as well not even watch the movie, you dick!
Ryoko's Biatch
(Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:41 am)

I've been neglecting this thread and that is terrible. I'll mention some shit I've watched in the last few weeks, though I probably can't name them all.

Tron: Legacy: Better than I expected it to be, I actually liked it. My only complaints are the light cycles don't turn at 90 degree angles and I don't get how the elder Flynn isn't able to defeat CLU earlier since he has super powers. He can pretty much do anything, but they make us ignore that unless it's important to the plot that he blows shit up.

Breaking Bad: Fuckin' incredibly awesome. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to not get hooked by the first episode. Walter White is probably the most insane protagonist on American television.

Pontypool: A radio host in Pontypool, Ontario, during his broadcast learns in bits and pieces through callers that something bizarre is happening in the town. First reported as a riot, it soon becomes clear that the situation is far worse. Certain words have become infected and cause listeners to become zombie-like cannibals capable of speaking only in nonsense or repeating phrases they hear until they die. It's pretty unique in that almost all of the movie takes place in the radio station and most of the violence is only heard or described over the phone. It actually creates a lot of tension as information comes through in drips and drabs but you know the main characters are in a bad situation that they don't really understand.
ALDP
(Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:35 am)

I wasn't sure how I felt about Pontypool the first time I saw it, but the second time I was sure (that I liked it).
Magic Juan
(Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:23 pm)

Oh, is Pontypool the name of your favourite penis?
8 bit orgy
(Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:19 pm)

So wait, the ONLY complaint you have for Tron Legacy that it doesn't meet your logical standard tempered by years of DBZ power level debates?
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:22 am)

I also mentioned that I wished the Light Cycles turned at 90 degree angles. I forgot to mention that Olivia Wilde's hair drove me insane with the uneven bangs. Holy fuck was that horrible.

I wouldn't ever call it a Great Movie, but it was entertaining enough to justify the time I spent watching it.
Theldorrin
(Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:27 am)

Is Pontypool a documentary?
(Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:18 am)

Theldorrinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 31 of 33

Jump to: