FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Great **Jon** Proudly Presents: The Final Stand

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
The Great Jon
(Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:40 pm)

Post     The Great **Jon** Proudly Presents: The Final Stand

Aliens invade earth. In there massive spaceship they land…in Goku’s front yard. They Knock on the door.

Goku: Yes?

Alien Leader: We give this magical ring to you because you are earth’s greatest warrior…It was givin to us by god, the man who puts this ring on will take his place and become a new god.

Goku: But…I don’t want that kind of power.

Alien Leader: Do with it what you want, goodbye.

And the Aliens leave. Goku ponders what to do, he does not want the power that the ring grants, he calls over piccolo and Krillian.

Goku: This power should never fall into the hands of evil…

Krillian: Then there is only one way to make sure that does not happen, put the ring on Goku.

Piccolo: Yes Goku, put on the ring.

Goku: NO!!! I don’t want the power…we will build a fortress to Hold the ring, for all of eternity.

Piccolo: You dumb mother fucker, go fuck yourself faggot.

Goku: Build it and at each level of the fortress we will put a warrior…they will guard the ring, I will stay at the top level, where the ring will be placed.

Piccolo: The true power of this ring should never be revealed, if anyone knew what it grants it’s wearer then all hell will break loose.

Krillian: YES PICCOLO, no one should ever know it’s power, come on lets go build that fortress!!!

Piccolo gets on his cell phone…

Piccolo: Yes boss…what I say is true!!!

The Great Jon Proudly presents:

The Final Stand

The Fortress is built, at each level of the fortress stands one of earths greatest warriors.
Piccolo Goes to the Ghetto section of new york city. He enters a run down house. From the kitchen a creature enters the living room.

Piccolo: It’s been a long time Boss.

The Ant King shows himself

The Ant King: IM BACK BITCHES!!!

Piccolo: This is it boss, what weve been waiting for.

The Ant King: SO, THE RING GIVES THE POWER OF GOD, WERE GONNA GET THAT MOTHER FUCKER AND FINALLY TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

Piccolo: TO THE FORTRESS!!!

The Ant King: Lets do this shee ott!!! Wait…where’s the fortress?

Piccolo: On The Moon.

The Ant King: THEN WE NEED A SPACE SHUTTLE, TO NASA HEADQUARTERS!!!

The Ant King mother fucking travelsto flordia or wherever the fuck Nasa is. They knock on the door.

Nasa Door man: How may I help you?

The Ant King: GIVE US A FUCKING SPACE SHIP.

Nasa Door Man: What?

Piccolo: LETS RAPE THIS MOTHER FUCKER SO HE GIVES US A SHIP!!!

The Ant King and piccolo fucking hold the man down and force ther huge fucking cocks up his god damn ass hole cavity.

The Ant King: Fuck that’s tight you a virgin?

Nasa Door Man: OH GOD HELP ME.

Piccolo: IM GONNA SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH!!!

PICCOLO FUCKING PULLS DOWN HIS PANTS AND THEN FUCKING TAKES ABOUT 25 EX LAX PILLS AND FUCKING EXPLODES SHIT IN THAT FUCKING FAGGOTS MOUTH AND FACE!!!
The Ant King: Taste good bee otch? You taste that fucking corn? Want some butter to go with your shitty corn nuggets?

Nasa Door Man: OH MY GOOD THE TASTE IS SO AWFUL!!!

The Ant King: Get him some butter for those corn kernels.

Piccolo: Yes boss!

PICCOLO FUCKING GETS IN HIS CAR AND FUCKING GOES TO THE LOCAL BI-LO SUPER MARKET AND GETS SOME OF THE FUCKING STORE BRAND BUTTER THEN FUCKING RETURNS ABOUT 20 MIN LATER!!!

Nasa door man: OH MY GOD NYOOOOO!!!!

PICCOLO FUCKING GETS A CHEAP ASS PLATIC BUTTER KNIFE AND FUCKING SHITS OUT SOME MORE GOD DAMN FUCKING CORN FILLED SHIT AND SPREADS THE BUTTER ON THE WHOLE MESS OF THINGS AND FORCES IT IN THE FAGGOTS MOUTH!!!

The Ant King: OH GAWD!!!! GOT SOME GRAVY TO GO WITH THAT SHIT!!!

THE ANT KING FUCKING STROKES HIS THUNDER COCK!!!!

The Ant King: OH GOD YES, PICCOLO CRADLE MY BALLS!!!

THE ANT KING BLASTS A LOAD OF HOT CREAMY ANT CUM IN THAT FAGGOTS MOUTH AND FACE!!!

The Ant King: Yeah baby, is it salty?

Nasa Door Man: OH GOD MY FACE IS MELTING!!!

THE DOOR MANS FACE FUCKING MELTS OFF…

The Ant King: YAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOTHER BITCHES, HAND ME A STRAW!!!

THE ANT KING FUCKING TAKES A STRAW HE GOT FROM BURGER KING AND FUCKING DRINKS THE DOOR MANS MELTED FACE OFF THE FLOOR!!!

The Ant King: TASTES LIKE FUCKING FAYGO MOON MIST!!!!

Piccolo: YEAH BOSS, HERES A KEY IN HIS POCKET, LETS GO TO THE NEXT ROOM.

The Men enter the next room, it’s full of The Nasa piolets pregnant wives. Meanwhile, on the moon.

Goku: Yes it’s so wonderfull.

Krillian: Yeah, having all of our friends back together, well, once me and you go to our rooms here in the fortress, we have to stay there, so we may never see each other again…

Goku: True…lets make this one to remember…

Krillian removes Goku’s silky white lace panties and begins to suck his flaccid penis. It begins to stiffin.

Goku: So loving… Suck my meat.

Krillian presents his ass to goku which Goku takes violently. HE POUNDS THE MOTHER FUCKER LIKE ON THAT GOD DAMN QUEER MOVIE BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, DRY, WITH JUST A HANDFULL OF SPIT…

The camera fades out…back at nasa…

The Ant King: LISTEN ALL YOU FAT FUCKING BITCHES…TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET A SPACE SHIP AND YOU WONT ALL DIE.

Nasa Mom: Right behind this door, but out husbands are taking a test and if this door is opened they will all die…

Piccolo: This is your last chance…Give us the key or we will take it.

All the pregnant women together say…

Pregnant women: NO!!!

The Ant King: So be it.

THE ANT KING FUCKING JUMPS ON ONE OF THE PREGNANT WOMEN AND FORCES HIS 20 INCH COCK IN HERE TIGHT FUCKING CUNT!!!

The Ant King: YOU WONT TELL ME!!! THEN EAT THIS UNBORN FETUS!!!!

Pregnant woman: NYOOO!!!! PLEASE DON’T!!!!

THE ANT KING SHOVES 20 INCHES OF COCK UP THAT FUCKING FAGGOT BITCHES PUSSY CAVING IN AND EXPLODING THE UNBORN BABYS HEAD INSIDE HER WOMB, HE DIGS OUT THE FUCKING BRAIN MATTER AND BEGINS TO EAT IT!!!

Piccolo: TAKE THIS BITCH!!!

PICCOLO FUCKING REACHES UP ANOTHER BITCHES PUSSY AND RIPS AN UNBORN FEMALE BABY OUT AND THEN SHOVES HIS FUCKING COCK IN HER MOUTH, SMASHIING IT THROUGH HER TINY SKULL AND THEN CUMMING ON THE FACE OF ANOTHER WOMAN WHILE HIS COCK IS BROKEN THOUGH THE INNOCENT CHILDS BRAIN CAVITY BROKEN ON THE BACK OF HER HEAD!!!

Piccolo: Taste good bee otch?

Pregnant woman #3: OK OK, HERES THE KEY, PLEASE JUST TAKE IT!!!

The Ant King: TO LATE WHORE!!! HOLD HER DOWN AND SPREAD HER LEGS, CLAMP HER PUSSY OPEN AND HAND ME A BOTTLE OF PRUNE JUICE!!!

THE ANT KING FUCKING SHITS LOOSE BLACK EYED PEA FILLED SHIT IN THAT BITCHES CUNT!!

The Ant King: Piccolo, hold the baby inside of her’s mouth open!!!

Piccolo: Yes Boss!!!

PICCOLO FUCKING STICKS HIS ARM DOWN THE BITCHES CUNT AND FUCKING THUMBS THE ANT KINGS SHIT INSIDE THE BABYS MOUTH, THEY FUCKING LET THIS BITCH GO BUT THEN LIKE, 3 WEEKS LATER HER AND HER FUCKING CUNT BABY DIED FROM SOME FORM OF AFRICAN INFECTION, IT WAS FUCKING EVEN MORE BRUTAL BECAUSE THE DOCTORS COULDN’T FUCKING GIVE HER ANYTHING TO RELEAVE THE PAIN OR MAKE HER GO TO SLEEP BECAUSE SHE WAS ALLERGIC TO ALL FORMS OF ANESTIA AND SHE FUCKING DIED AND HORRIBLE AND PAINFULL DEATH AND THEN HER FAMILY COULD BURY HER BECAUSE THEY WERE POOR SO THEY CREAMATED HER BUT WHEN HER FAMILY GOT HOME THEY SPILLED THE ASHES AND DUST WENT EVERYWHERE AND THEY BREATHED IT IN AND LIKE, SHE HAD AIDS OR SOMETHING TO SO THEY ALL GOT AIDS AND DIED 10 YEARS LATER AFTER SUFFERING SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

Back to the present…and this one is really bad.

There was only one woman left, she wasent pregnant but had her 4 year old son with her.

Mom: Please sir, here is the key…take it, please.

The Ant King: Get the Ant Chain Saw.
The Ant king pulled out a chain saw and cut the small boys cock and balls off, they then shoved it up the moms vagina until the small cock came in side her.

Small Boy: PLEASE SIR, IT HURTS SO MUCH!!!

Piccolo: Were only getting started!!!

PICCOLO FUCKING GOUGED THE CHILDS EYE BALLS OUT AND MADE HIS MOTHER EAT THEM WITH HEINZ 57 STEAK SAUCE, THEN PICCOLO AND THE ANT KING FUCKING DOUBLE TEAMS THE LITTLE MOTHER FUCKER AND SKULL FUCKING HIM, SHOOTING HOT CREAMY ACID FILLED CUM ON HIS TINY UNDER DEVELOPED BRAIN, HIS BRAIN BEGAN TO MELT, THEY HELD THE LITTLE FAGGOT UPSIDE DOWN AND POURD THE GOOY BRAIN MATTER ON THE MOTHER FACE.

The Ant King: DRINK THIS SHIT, HYPER EXPLOSION NOW!!!!

THE ANT KING WENT MOTHER FUCKING HYPER EXPLOSIVE!!!

The Ant King: AGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!YAAAAAAAAAAA, OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!!! GOOD LORD OH GOD ALMIGHTY, HERE IT FUCKING COMES!!!!!!! FAKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ANT KING FUCKING SHIT, PISSED, BUGERED AND CAMMED ALL OF THAT MOTHER FUCKING CUNTS FACE AND EYES!!! OVER 100 GALLONS OF LOOSE, HOT, CORN FILLED SHIT, CUM PISS AND BUGERS FILLED EVERY HOLD OF HER BODY!!!!!

The Ant King: Hows the flavor of all my juices and your sons melted brain? Dontit taste like faygo moon mist, like a cool mountain stream? Billowing over hot stones in the north pacific? Do you like that taste? The texture of how it feels in your mouth?

Piccolo: YEAH BOSS, YOU’RE THE MAN!!! I got the key, Now, how do you want to finish her?

The Ant King: The worst way of all…

Mom: Oh god…my son…oh god please…. He was just a child…

The Ant King: Your…free to go…live with it, cunt.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ANT KING GOT THE KEY, HE OPENED THE DOOR AND FUCKING STOLE A SPACE SHIT AND TOOK OFF!!!!!!!!!! HE’S MOON BOUND!!!!

They have made it to the moon, they are about to land on the moon wen suddenly!!!
Piccolo: OH MY GOD, SPACE COWS!!!!

FUCKING FAGGOT ASS SPACE COWS ATTACK, THEY MUST HAVE BEEN SET UP BY GOKU TO GUARD THE OUTER ORBIT OF THE FORTRESS!!!

The Ant King: POWA BLAST OF GOD!!!!

THE ANT KING POWA BLASTS THE FUCKING COWS AND THEY DIE, THEY FUCKING PUT ON SPACE SUITS AND EXIT THE SHIP. THEY FUCK THE COWS TO GET ONE LAST GOOD NUT BEFORE THEY GO INTO BATTLE!!!

The Ant King: OH YEAH!!! Just what I needed, some tight cow cunt just before we…

Piccolo: Boss…

The Ant King: Yes?

Piccolo: E…EAT MY SHIT FOR POWA...

The Ant King: And eat mine…this is all or nothing…we have had problems in the past, but you’re a man That I always counted on when the time called for it…it’s not me who’s the one taking over the world…

Piccolo: What…

The Ant King: It’s us…51% to 49%

Piccolo: You da man ant king…you da man…NOW LETS DO THIS SHE OTT!!!!!

THEY ENTER THE MOONS ATMOSPHERE AND ENTER THE DOOR TO THE FORTRESS!!!!

THE SECURITY ALARM GOES OFF!!!!

Goku: OH MY GOD THE ANT KING IS HERE!!! EVERYONE, TO YOUR BATTLE STATIONS!!!!

There are 3 levels to the fortress. Krillian resides on the first level.

Krillian: MONDO COOL, THE ANT KING…PICCOLO, YOU BETRAYED US!!!

The Ant King: DIE MIDGET!!!!

THE ANT KING AND PICCOLO FUCKING DOUBLE TEAM THAT MIDGET FAGGOT, ONE IN THE MOUTH AND ONE IN THE ASS!!!

Krillian: OH GOD, MY MIDGET BONES CANT TAKE IT MUCH LONGER!!!!

The Ant King: TEARING UP THIS SHIZ NIT!!! PICCOLO NOW!!!!!!!!!

PICCOLO: TAKE IT LONG AND TAKE IT HARD!!!!

PICCOLO FUCKING SHOOTS STROIDS INTO HIS COCK AND IT GROWS TO HORSE SIZE!!!

The Ant King: RUPTURE HIS COLON LIKE IN THE MR. HANDS VIDEO!!!!!!!!

PICCOLO: HORSE COCK OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PICCOLO FORCES OVER 50 INCHES OF MEATY COCK IN HIS ASS HOLE AND THEN BEGINS TO VIBRATE, KRILLIAN CUMS FROM THE PROSTATE VIBRATION!!!! THE ANT KING PUTS FIRE CRACKERS IN HIS EYES AND SETS THEM ON FIRE!!!!!

The Ant King: RUN!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD KRILLIANS FUCKING HEAD EXPLODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE DIED!!!!!!!!

Level 2 is guarded by…

The Ant King: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! WERE COMING, WHO…WHAT…

Shooter McGavin from happy Gilmore emerges…

Piccolo: Your…your shooter McGavin.

The Ant King: Well…Well…this is a surprise, I’ve always been a big fan.

Shooter: Nice to hear that…because I have to.

The Ant King: So…what now?

Shooter: Goku is to trusting, he trusted in me…but I knew you would eventually come, I want to join you.

The Ant King: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOTHER BITCHES!!!!!!!!

Piccolo: LETS DO THIS, GOKU IS AT THE TOP WITH THE RING, IF WE ALL JOIN FORCES….

The Ant King: It’s time for my battle speech…

The Ant King steps in front of his 2 warriors, a white horse with tigers as legs and a bull for a head emerges, the ant king monts the great beast and begins to ride back and forth in front of the men.

The Ant King: Why are you here? You are here for me…for many years now we have tried, and failed. Always defeated by this fucking faggot Goku. But Not today…today is different. Men…there aint no coming back after this, it’s all or nothing, we either become gods, or we fucking die…and this fortress will be our resting place for all of eternity…do you want that?

Shooter: WE WILL WIN!!!

Piccolo: YES, WE CAN DO THIS!!!

The Ant King: BEHIND THIS FINAL DOOR IS THE KEY TO ALL…BUT PROTECTING IT IS A MONSTER, A DEMON FROM HEAVEN. LETS FUCK THIS FAGGOT UP, LETS FUCKING DESTROY THIS PIECE OF SHIT ONCE AND FOR ALL, OUR ROAD HAD BEEN PAVED IN BLOOD, CUM, SHIT, PISS AND ALL SORTS OF NASTY SHIT, WE ONLY HAVE ONE MORE STEP TO MAKE…AND…WE…MAKE IT.

Shooter McGavin opens the door, they enter.

Goku: Ant King. Why? Wait, I know why…it’s because I never truly kill you…well today, you will die once and for all.

The Ant King: No goku…that ring is mine…prepare to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOKU BEGINS TO FUCKING RUN AT THE MEN, HE’S GOD DAMN GOING SUPER SAYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ant King: NOW PICCOLO FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

PICCOLO PULLS OUT A SLICE OF CHEESE… Goku calms down and begins to go into a trance…

Goku: Sw..swisses…

The Ant King: Give us the Ring goku and shes your plain and simple…

Goku: But she died….you ate her…

The Ant King: It’s a clone of her goku…a clone…

Goku: So its not her…

The Ant King: In spirit…no, but in mind and body, it is her.

Shooter sneaks around the back of goku…

Goku: Here goku, take her, feel her, slip your cock in.

Goku does…

The Ant King: Milk based…just the way you like it…

Time…it’s all the ant king ever needed…was just a few seconds where goku attention was diverted…

The Ant King: NOW PICCOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

PICCOLO BLOWS A HUGE CHUNK OF SNOT IN GOKUS EYES, THE ANT KING GRABS GOKUS BALLS AND RIPS THEM OFF AND FORCES THE HUGE MEATY BASTERDS DOWN HIS THROAT!!!

The Ant King: SHOOTER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!

SHOOTER MCGAVIN PULLS OUT HIS GOLD CLUB AND SWINGS FOR HIS ANAL CAVITY HITTING THE MARK, GOKU DUMPS SHIT ON THE FLOOR… THE ANT KING EATS IT AND POWERS UP!!!!!!!

The Ant King: BY THE GRACE OF THE 4 HORSEMEN OF THE NEW FRONTIER, I HAVE THE POWER OF 17 COWS WITH MAD COW DESEASE, MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS RISING, MY COCK IS STRONG…CUMSHOT LOADED AND COCKED, READY TO ATTACK, A BEAST OF A MAN IVE BECOME, GREATER THEN YOU GOKU…EAT THIS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT ASS MOTHER FUCKER FROM HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ant King: OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ANT KING PUNCHES GOKU ONCE AND HIS LEFT EYE BALL POPS OUT HIS HEAD, HE KNEES GOKU AND HIS INTESTING FALL OUT, HE CHOPS AT THE LEG AND IN EXPLODES OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Goku: PLEASE!!!!! DON’T PUT ON THE RING ANT KING!!!!

GOKU POWERS UP, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goku: TAKE THIS!!!! KAMEHHAMA BLAST!!!!!!!!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD GOKU DID A KUMAHAMAHA ON SHOOTER MCGAVIN AND PICCOLO!!!

The Ant King: NYOOOOOOOOO!!!! MY SON!!!!

Shooter McGavin dies…Piccolo is near death…

The Ant King: You..you killed him..PICCOLO!!! PICCOLO ARE YOU ALIVE…

Piccolo: b.b.bb..Barely boss.

The Ant King: NYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOTHER BITCHES!!!!!!!!

FUCKING GOKU PUNCHES THE ANT KING SO HARD IT RIPS HIS COCK AND BALLS OFF!!!!!!!!!

Goku: TAKE THIS FAGGOT!!!!!!!

GOKU FUCKING RAPES THE ANTKING AND FUCKING SHITS ON WHERE HIS COCK AND BALLS USE TO BE, IT BURNS HIM BAD!!!!!!!!!!

Goku: Now you die once and for all…

Goku reaches back to deliver the final blow to kill the ant king…Out the corner of his eye the ant king see his severed ball sack..he despratly reaches for it…

The Ant King: NOT BEFORE I DRINK YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOTHER ASSES!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ANT KING GRABS HIS OWN BALL SACK AND SQUEEZES IT HARD, SPLATTER HOT ACID ANT CUM ON THAT FUCKING FAGGOT GOKUS FACE, GOKU SCREAMS IN PAIN AS HIS FUCKING FACE BEGINS TO MELT, THE ANT KING FUCKING GETS IN THE SPACE SHIT AND GOES BACK TO EARTH AND FUCKING GETS A BEEFY 5 LAYER BARITTO FROM TACO BELL FOR ONLY 89 CENTS AND CUMS BACK AND FUCKING PUTS GOKUS MELTED FUCKING FAGGOT FACE JUICE ON IT AND EATS THAT MOTHER FUCKER AND ITS SO FUCKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piccolo: B…boss the…the ring….get it…

Goku Screams in pain on the floor…

Goku: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ANT KING NOOOOOOOOOOO, PLEASE DON’T, GOD PLEASE DON’T ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN, HE CANT TAKE YOUR PLACE, THIS CANT HAPPEN GOD, STOP HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ant king walks towards the ring and God appears.

God: No ant king, you will not take my place.

The Ant King: Fuck you faggot.

THE ANT KING SHITS IN HIS OWN HAND AND SMEARS IT IN GODS FUCKING FACE.

The Ant King: Taste good bee otch?

The ant king keeps walking towards the ring. Buddah appears;

The Ant King: Fuck you to homo.

The Ant King pisses in buddahs face and slaps him with a left over piece of ham he ate for dinner.

He continues to walk towards the ring. Jesus appears.

Jesus: YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY FATHERS PLACE.

The Ant King Jacks off on jessus face and stabs him in the heart with a plastic fork.

The Ant King continues towards the ring…and finally makes it.

Piccolo: YEAH BOSS!!!!!!!!!! PUT IT ON.

The Ant King: The World is finally mine.

The Ant King puts on the ring, and becomes god.

He heals piccolo and begins his reign of terror, his first order of business, he kills the great jon.

The End.

Goodbye.
Magic Juan
(Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:35 pm)

Post     Re: The Great **Jon** Proudly Presents: The Final Stand

Do slices exist....after The Great Jon?
Mike Dunn
(Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:02 am)

I can safely say without hyperbole that this is **JON**'s greatest masterpiece. Goodnight sweet prince.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:25 am)

So loving… Suck my meat.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:12 pm)

OK I'M GOING TO READ THIS NOW...
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:53 pm)

This is the only piece I have read and it was pretty good.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:09 pm)

This was good, but it was nothing special!

Jon can't go until he creates the ultimate epic masterpiece.
The Great Jon
(Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:22 pm)

i tyhink it was sa very good comeback storie
Supah Ted
(Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:33 am)

That was pretty good hjon but you need to post your old ones.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: