FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Link-cum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
kakarot52
(Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:08 am)

Post     Link-cum

This movie was worth watching. Although impressed with Daniel Day Lewis and Tommy LEe Jones; the topic (durr the amendment to abolishe slavery durr) was boring.

Still, if you have any affinity for history it should be seen.

6.5/10
FancyMichael
A lonely fellow who couldn't bag a CHICKEN!
(Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:45 am)

Post     Re: Link-cum

Sorry, I don't watch movies that score below 7.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:48 am)

You know your movie is a failure when it's about the South, governmental legislation, slaves, and features guest appearances by generals, and Matthew Outland finds it boring.

Sorry Steven Spielberg!
kakarot52
(Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:56 am)

The movie received overwhelmingly good reception; and I liked it a bit myself. I'm just not jerking my dick over it. I am utterly surprised that anyone in the audience had never heard the joke about Ethan allen and the toilet
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:09 am)

The characters were likeable or not likeable as befitted the story, the sets were extremely real-feeling, and the costumes and facial hair were magnificent.

Thumbs up from me!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: