FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sports Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Theldorrin
(Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:01 pm)

Post     Re: Sports Thread

I'm not OK with racism.
(Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:10 pm)

You never support anything.
kakarot52
(Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:02 pm)

Theldorrin, do you support justice?
Theldorrin
(Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:09 pm)

No.
(Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:44 pm)

That Eagles-Browns game was the jankiest god damn thing I've ever seen. 9 turnovers! Yeah, we beat a 28 year old rookie QB by 1 point!

I hate watching this team. Why can't they be the Browns, where there is no hope?
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:35 pm)

OMG, **!!!SOMEBODY ELSE WHO SAYS JANKY!!!**
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:52 pm)

Well, I'm sure there were fans from two of the more upstanding filled citizens in the stands.

Maybe he meant that it was the "most sleazebag felonious junkie fans I've ever seen in one arena. Was there a hypodermic/handgun for ticket bazaar going on near the gates?"
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:31 pm)

RG3.

Mmm -mmm -mm, in the grunts of Waluris, the hilarious ... Black? Crackhead I met in a Texan mental Ward. Really cool fella.

Peyton Manning. Now. Yes.

How the fuck did Adrian Peterson suffer the most devastating injury that does not kill you or instantly end your career and come back in essentially record time at the most setback inducing injury for pretty much any position, his most of all, and carry the ball 17 times for 87 yards and two TD's in his return game? The easy answer is The Jacksonville Jaguars, but dear Lord God, he has earned the nickname SuperCoon for eternity.
Magic Juan
(Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:57 pm)

Adrian Peterson is a literal god-man
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:18 am)

If there was an over-the-top Japanese manga about him it would have a Fist of the Northstar art style, the insane amount of powerful action of DBZ, and the awesome of Baritone on a whole and he would be stupidly detailed in all of his sinewy might artistically, and would have Streamline dub FotNS style dialogue with moments of such things as convalescing fist
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:19 pm)

Hey, I thought you was a girl! Either way you die!
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:15 pm)

Hey, looking for these? *colors invert as tossed arms bounce off bearded goons chest*

Oh NOOOO!!!!

Listen up asswipe I need some information. Give it to me and Ill help save your miserable life. Now tell me, where is the man with seven wounds, THE ONE THEY CALL THE FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR!?

*get up ... and bring me the whip followed by ultimate my brother jaguar always had a glass jaw scenes*
Fagzilla
(Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:10 pm)

Noone can love or hate with more intensity than a madman.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:28 pm)

Tell me about it

Shut up old man, stop with your senseless metalogical and metaphysical metaphors. All that matters is who is the strongest (very paraphrased lines I used in an infamous phone call)

I wonder how many people in the world really **GET IT** when you tell them one of the best things in the world is the fotns streamline dub

Who is your master!

The F-f-f-fist of the NorthSTAARR
Fagzilla
(Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:50 pm)

I first saw the Fist of the North Star dub when I was a teenager and it's on the list of things that holds up triumphantly and mightily over time.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:55 pm)

Couldn't have said it better myself

I recently acquired a DVD of it that had the subbed version on it
Some of the magic just was not there. I went right back to the dub. ((They advertised it on the box as the famous original Streamline English dub!)

I proceeded to watch it on loop, over and over again. Four times in my life it's pretty much overpowered me.
Magic Juan
(Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:30 pm)

There really needs to be a football manga with Adrian Peterson and Peyton Manning or something.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:01 pm)

Qb- peyton manning, Tom Brady, Brett favre Dan Marino Ryan leaf
Rb- Adrian Peterson, Barry Sanders, Gayle gayers (ha, no, I its gale sayers)
Te- Rob Gronkowski
Wr- Terrell Owens Randy moss Calvin Johnson Rae carruth Jerry rice Michael Irving
Defensive players- Terrell Suggs Jared Allen ray Lewis Charles Haley deion Sanders Warren sapp john Randall, bill romanowskithe Guy on the 49ers who cut his finger off to keep playing
Offensive line- a series of replicas of that one who would piss and shit himself intentionally

These could be some

I
Fagzilla
(Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:43 pm)

Fuck, I need to download the FOTNS movie.

I feel like a real pretender for not owning it!
Magic Juan
(Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:47 pm)

Peyton Manning - Chaozu
Robert Griffin III - DMX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 32 of 34

Jump to: