FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sports Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:31 pm)

Post     Re: Sports Thread

Hockey is much more awesome than basketball. I always wondered if baskteball was sublimated interracial gay lust or something.

In hockey people wear armor and smack each other and stuff. Also, the stadiums are much better designed (I guess because less people watch it here)

Basketball, football, baseball etc. are one of those sports everyone else in the world watches and are like "You know, sometimes I suspect americans have no fucking class"
Bladtman
(Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:34 pm)

Yeah it's weird how it took so long for him to be charged, but I think Gilbert is gonna reach a plea deal. I'll be very surprised if he gets any jail time but after what happened to Plax you never know

Either way this plus their current record will lead to the Wizards' entire roster being blown up, starting with Antawn who will probably be gone very soon
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:53 pm)

Remember when this country used to lynch black rapists? I guess now blacks can rape whomever they want as long as they play the "race" card
L Ron Butterfly
I take pop music pretty seriously.
(Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:18 pm)

Basketball would be a great sport if its no-contact rules were more lax, or if the NBA were more strict about enforcing traveling calls.

Or at least if the NBA had refs who called everything down the middle and didn't let star players get away with walks, push-offs, hops, etc.

Basketball is high-paced and physically demanding, requiring speed, coordination, and endurance. As it stands, however, the NBA is widely regarded as the most corrupt sports organization in the country, with regards to crooked refs who tip off gamblers and fix games.

A big part of it is how incongruous the rules are with what actually happens in the game. Any time a player drives the ball in, there is physical contact. Obviously, you can't call it on every single play. Whether or not it's called is left up to the referee who could have any reason whatsoever for his decision. It's like holding in football. It happens every play.

Same thing with traveling.

Stuff like this makes it really hard to get into sports unless you're gambling.
YES
(Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:42 pm)

Punkass has graduated from being retarded to less-retarded, at this rate you'll be a wise man giving advice to african warlords by age 70
Theldorrin
(Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:45 pm)

I care about hockey in much the same way I care about Catholicism. So I guess I do care quite a bit!
(Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:50 pm)

YEah but is hockey an evil to be destructed or do you mean that you like it?

Also Canadians are sissy ass pussy bitches
YES
(Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:49 pm)

Why is Wake Forrest called Demon Deacons? Are they implying Deacons have evil awesome powers? Or are they saying that "this basketball team consists of asshole catholics ostracized from a protestant state"
BigJoeMex
(Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:41 pm)

The Chargers/Jets game turned out to be pretty exciting. Let's see what happens!
My Head Hurts 90
(Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:06 pm)

I really want the Saints to massacre Favre and Manning.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:58 pm)

I hope the Saints win the Super Bowl.

Also, my prediction that a team that barely beat the Chiefs wouldn't win the Super Bowl was 100% correct.
L Ron Butterfly
I take pop music pretty seriously.
(Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:06 am)

Apparently I graduated to being less retarded despite making the most wildly inaccurate sports prediction possible.

It would be really cool if the Saints won the Super Bowl or even made it there. I don't think any of you can understand how frustrating this team has been over the years.

It's kind of surreal to see them legitimately among Super Bowl favorites.
BigJoeMex
(Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:55 pm)

Saints vs Vikings has been so fucking good.
My Head Hurts 90
(Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:29 pm)

YAAAAAAAAA Eat shit, Farve!

I assume Yogurtman is destroying himself with alcohol at this time.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:34 pm)

I'm sure he expected something to go wrong.
Yogurtman
Odin
(Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:43 pm)

This is so fucking stupid. I don't know why I get so invested when I KNOW shit like this is going to happen.

They gave it away. They just fucking gave it away.

I assume Jared Allen and Pat Williams are beating Adrian Peterson and, basically, everyone on offense to death right now.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET PENALIZED FOR 12 MEN ON THE FIELD COMING OUT OF A TIMEOUT?
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:07 pm)

It's going to be okay, bro. Maybe they'll win the Super Bowl next year.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:14 pm)

Remember when that exact same thing happened at the 97th Grey Cup? Outrageous!
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:14 pm)

It was the Riders' year.
FancyMichael
A lonely fellow who couldn't bag a CHICKEN!
(Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:25 pm)

guys adrian peterson fumbled the ball a lot lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 3 of 34

Jump to: