FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sports Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Bladtman
(Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:41 pm)

Post     Sports Thread

This is where people (me) will talk about any and all sports except fucking baseball
Bladtman
(Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:52 pm)

Post     Re: Sports Thread

My picks for this weekend onward:

Saints over Cards, Colts over Ravens(sadly), BOYS over Vikings, Chargers over Jets

Dallas over Saints, Chargers over Colts, D-town takes it all, Tony Romo dickriding era overtakes the Brett Farve/Tom Brady dickriding era for the next decade
Bladtman
(Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:55 pm)

kobe getting crossed and faking an injury, leaves the game in embarrassment minutes later
Bladtman
(Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:01 pm)

Stephen Jackson went for 43 last night, Bobcats are surprisingly decent this year

meanwhile the Bulls imploded yet somehow keep getting all these primetime games shown on ESPN

fucking biased sports media
Bladtman
(Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:05 pm)

and YES I KNOW Chicago is one of the biggest markets in sports that's what happens when you have the best player ever leading your franchise, but who the fuck wants to see the likes of Joakim Noah and Kirk Hinrich on TV?

and don't get me started on how they did the Rockets this year...DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED
Ryoko's Biatch
(Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:35 pm)

Dallas is not winning the Super Bowl.

I like Kirk Hinrich, but Joakim Noah is basically the most obnoxious human in the NBA.
Bladtman
(Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:48 pm)

it's hard to argue against Dallas, Brett will have another one of his "just having fun out there" postseason pick parties and the Cowboys D won't let Adrian just run everywhere

Dallas was also the first team to beat the Saints, barring any major injuries they can do it again and take the NFC

Chargers are overrated, Colts could face them in the bowl too given they aren't rusty and choke again early, but shit you never know what's gonna happen in the NFL that's why I hate betting on it
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:55 pm)

*black guys talking about sports*
Bladtman
(Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:04 pm)

yeah Chris I agree it is fucked up that Lane Kiffin left after a year, but who cares Tennessee sucks anyway
Theldorrin
(Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:40 pm)

This is good because the Olympics are starting soon.
(Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:40 pm)

The Saints will be one and done in the playoffs.

Which is good because I'll finally stop having to see "Who Dat?" scrawled over everything.
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:22 pm)

Payton is having another one of those fucking years. I don't know if anyone's going to beat the Colts once they're back on first-stringers.

Guys, the Marlins were forced to raise their payroll because they are fucking cheap-ass bastards who keep the 10s of millions of dollars in their grubby hands from revenue sharing.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:28 pm)

Oh, the Olympics are starting soon? How exciting. The Olympics!
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:28 pm)

fuckkkkkkkkkkk
FancyMichael
A lonely fellow who couldn't bag a CHICKEN!
(Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 pm)

Joakim Noah is extremely good and isn't any more obnoxious than any other player in the league.
FancyMichael
A lonely fellow who couldn't bag a CHICKEN!
(Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:32 pm)

And you guys are fucking retarded sports fans.

Let's talk about basketball but not mention the insane shit that Arenas just did or that Bynum is probably going to be traded for Bosh.

Here, I'll talk about Stephen Jackson.

GO CAPTAIN JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Head Hurts 90
(Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:43 pm)

I'm pretty sure most of the animosity generated towards Noah is because of how incredibly ugly he is.

Also, if that bullshit Bosh trade happens then I'm actively rooting for Kobe Bryant's knee to explode.

Watching Sixers highlights is depressing because the uniforms remind me of the times when we had Shawn Bradley and Manut Bol on the same team.

lol @ Clippers
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:39 am)

Mike, Arenas did that, like, two weeks ago! We're moving forward with our lives and so should you! I was never a huge Gilbert Arenas fan anyway.

Basically everything about Joakim Noah annoys the shit out of me. I hated him when he was in college and I hate him even more now because I liked the Bulls before they got that retard.

I also hate Kobe Bryant and if that trade goes though, I will also root for his knee to explode worse than Blake Griffin's.
Bladtman
(Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:01 am)

Joakim Noah is annoying and terrible because he's like a taller Sascha Vujacic with no jumper. He's one of those gay "hustle players" who has to make up for his lack of game with emotion so he's constantly whining at officials, pumping his chest like a sorry Kevin Garnett when he actually makes a bucket and trying to start fights he knows he's not gonna finish. Plus he looks goofy as fuck

What else is there to say about Gilbert Arenas? At this point it doesn't look like he'll be prosecuted unless the cops wanna be on that "let's make an example out of this cocky nigger" type shit that got Plaxico locked up, and if nothing comes of that then the Wizards will (or at least should) use this as an excuse to get out of that ridiculous contract he signed with them. This would be a bigger deal if the Wizards weren't headed to the lottery before this whole thing, but they suck so who cares

That Bosh trade is about as worthy of discussion as "Bron is going to ________!" rumors

but yeah I guess it's retarded to bring up shit that goes under the radar and not stuff that ESPN and every talk radio show have already talked to death. So yeah guys Mark McGwire used steroids!!!!
Bladtman
(Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am)

The Rockets just beat the Timberwolves in a triple overtime game that only came about because Corey Brewer made an insane half court shot with a hand in his face. I'm glad that they pulled it out but it's upsetting how nothing is ever easy for them, they're always capable of building big leads and just letting it waste away

Aaron Brooks had 43 in that game, yeah its against Minnesota but he's having an all star season thus far. Last time I checked Tracy (T-Pain) McGrady was third in voting against all other western conference guards despite playing what, 16 minutes all season? I guess he's getting all of Yao Ming's residual chinese votes

Blake Griffin being out the whole season is sad, his injury is apparently way worse than everybody thought. At least Oden has hope because all he has to do to play again is stand under the rim and get rebounds/put-backs, all Blake has is his athleticism and if he loses that he'll just be a smaller Darko Milicic

I guess I should also mention that UT basketball is currently undefeated, so yeah
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 1 of 34

Jump to: