FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Computer Games.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 130, 131, 132 ... 157, 158, 159  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:55 am)

Post     Re: Computer Games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZgkoVDhl-8
(Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:15 am)

Cool video, Vinny! I'm glad you're putting your 3DS to good use!
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Vinny
(Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:19 am)

Only I am strong enough to black, uh, to break black bricks.
(Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:13 pm)

http://youtu.be/hZgkoVDhl-8?t=4m17s

This is the best part of that video by far.
(Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:57 pm)

I bought Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and beat the shit out of that. Probably my favorite Zelda in decades which makes sense as A Link to the Past is/was probably my favorite Zelda of all time. I believe I did everything you could in the game aside from fight Old Man Link as I never leave the house with my 3DS and I only live in West Virginia.

I rented Super Mario 3D Land and Fire Emblem: Awakening via Gamefly. 3D Land is very good but I played the shit out of 3D World which was fantastic and this just seems like a lesser version of that.

Awakening is the first Fire Emblem I've ever played and it seems pretty good so far. I'm only five or six chapters in but it seems a little light on depth as of now. I think Final Fantasy Tactics and Shining Force had more strategy to them than this does. The strategy in this game, so far, seems to be attacking an enemy while standing next to a person you like or attacking an enemy a space away while standing next to a person you like. Still fun, though!
(Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:07 pm)

Oh, I guess I should mention all the Wii U games I played, too.

The Wonderful 101: Basically like every other Platinum game but with shittier controls. A lot of fun if maybe overly long.

Super Mario 3D World: Best Mario since Galaxy 2, which doesn't seem like a long time but there's been like 5 Mario platformers since then. I played this game with my girlfriend which really threatened to destroy our relationship. We made it to the SUPER HARD secret final level but gave up after around fifty attempts.

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze: A lot of people say this is a better platformer than 3D World but I don't agree. I think the difficulty is spread out a lot more evenly in this game as it's very hard throughout whereas 3D World ramps up the difficulty near the end. The boss battles are definitely better than 3D World's boss battles and the level design is more aesthetically pleasing. I really like how there isn't any platforms floating magically in this game. Every obstacle is attached to some piece of machinery in the background that makes logical sense based on the theme of the level. I didn't go for the secret levels because I didn't like the game enough to find all secret exits and KONG letters.

Mario Kart 8: Best Mario Kart easily. I don't think it's competitively PERFECT but this iteration has the unique distinction of first place being the safest place to be during the race. The middle of the pack is a clusterfuck of shells and bombs like all the other Mario Kart games.

NEW Super Mario Bros. Wii U - This seems to be the best version of the NSMB series but I haven't played more than half of it as 3D World burned me out on Mario pretty heavily. It has the Koopalings, though, so it's automatically a great game (as long as the games aren't named "Mario is Missing" and "Yoshi's Safari").

I think I played other Wii U games but I must have forgotten them!
(Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:05 pm)

MK7 had better tracks than 8 and a much better Rainbow Road.

And FFT might be slightly more strategic than FEA. Both are easily breakable, though; give everyone Dual Wield and Hamedo in Tactics, Galeforce and/or Vantage/Vengence in Awakening.
Vinny
(Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:10 am)

7 is the only Mario Kart I haven't played aside from those Namco arcade versions.

I think the track selection in MK8 is pretty great aside from choosing two of Double Dash's shittiest tracks for some reason. I agree that 8's Rainbow Road isn't anything special.

7 apparently left out Waluigi so it can't be that good.
(Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:28 am)

But it introduced Rosalina.

And it has Wiggler and Honey Queen!

Yeah......
Vinny
(Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:29 pm)

Wasn't Rosalina in MK Wii?
(Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:49 pm)

Probably, I forgot that even existed.
Mike Dunn
(Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:04 pm)

http://www.theverge.com/2014/8/12/5996663/new-silent-hill-game-from-hideo-kojima-and-guillermo-del-toro

It's not the original Team Silent, but this is still very exciting news. Hopefully at least Akira Namaoka will come back to do the music and sound design.
Vinny
(Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:02 pm)

That would be nice. Has anyone played the teaser? I'd like to know if they're attempting to keep the same atmosphere and tone as the past games.
(Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:45 pm)

My friend played it, he said it was scary as fuck. It's basically a hallway that's caught on a loop and continuously gets more and more hellish.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:02 am)

I just watched the first five minutes of a playthrough of it and almost had to turn it off.
Mike Dunn
(Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:04 am)

I'm watching it now. There's a fucking Eraserhead baby in the sink!
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:40 pm)

To get the TRUE END of the teaser you have to do a series of extremely obscure nonsense, only after completing a pixel hunt quest while being chased by a g-g-g-ghost!

The first half of the thing is incredible, though, and this is an amazing way to announce a game.
Mike Dunn
(Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:06 pm)

Yeah I haven't seen a video of anyone actually completing it yet.

But it's so spooky when the :ghost lady attacks!
Richard Cristopolis
~~~SNAKE...NOW IT"S MY TURN TO PROTECT YOU~~~
(Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:31 pm)

Fuck that Five Nights at Freddy's is the most terrifying game I've ever played.
Vinny
(Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:37 pm)

So you guys hear about this Smash Bros. leak? No Ridley, which is shitty, but there's Duck Hunt Dog!

Bowser Jr. is also in which is shitty but a previous rumor (before the visual "proof" was leaked) said he was actually in the Koopa Clown Car and his alts were the seven Koopalings. If that's the case I'm all for it.

Sakurai also shoved in Dark Pit which is fukken dumb. Kid Icarus has two games and three reps and F-Zero has over a dozen and only ONE? Why don't they just give Ganondorf a new moveset and give his old one to Black Shadow? Black Shadow is a more interesting character than goddamned black color alt Pit.
Page 131 of 159

Jump to: