FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DOTA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner
           Author           Message
Rice
(Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:08 am)

Post     DOTA

I called this gay for the longest time, but I started playing it and it's pretty fun. It requires Warcraft III, but is free to play if we use Garena. The learning curve is pretty high though, and you have to play with the worst of the worst(Battle.net players + ruthless chinks). Which is why I think we should assemble a team! Me and Magic Juan played the other day and we can definitely steamroll people if we play AND TRAIN TOGETHER.

Link to the ISO:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4910050/Warcraft_III_Reign_of_Chaos__The_Frozen_Throne___Update_Patch_Wa

Client used to play online:

www.garena.com

The actual map so people don't scream and flip out when they see you downloading it in the game lobby:

http://www.getdota.com/

I think Mike plays too, so if only two people start that works (the game is 5v5)
Magic Juan
(Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:53 am)

Post     Re: DOTA

It would be cool to play with FTU people because playing with randoms is horrible. However, the learning curve for this game is extremely steep and if you're not very good at video games it might just be too much of a hassle.
Theldorrin
(Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:29 am)

I wouldn't play with FTU people because I know for a fact that Mike is a huge bitch and would act pretty much like the extreme bitches on Battlenet.
Magic Juan
(Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:40 am)

Mike is really good at this game! He substitutes for a tournament caliber team. I've played with him and Mike and they make playing really fun!
Theldorrin
(Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:50 am)

Oh, I wasn't implying that he was bad at the game, just that he's a hypercompetitive bitch.
FancyMichael
A lonely fellow who couldn't bag a CHICKEN!
(Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:17 pm)

STEFAN

Let me know whenever you brosefs want to play.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:10 pm)

Magic Juan PMed me and asked me to tell you that he never wants to play with you again.
Magic Juan
(Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:20 am)

Me, Rice and Mike played yesterday and it went pretty well. We won our first game together!

Then Mike and I played again and we got crushed by horrific shit-talking omni-beasts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: