FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fag On Balls Anal Douchin'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:32 pm)

Post     Re: Fag On Balls Anal Douchin'

Come on, fucking NOBODY saw this!? I know there are a lot people here who despise the mentality of seeing things you know will be bad for a laugh but this is fucking DRAGONBALL the movie! It should have acted like a beacon to anybody who ever considered themselves a member of FTU demanding that you see this in theaters as soon as possible.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:40 pm)

Sorry, just not interested.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:56 pm)

Fuck this board.

Jesus.
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:00 pm)

I'll give my review after I downloaded the movie.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:31 pm)

Just watch it in the theatre, damn.

The basic problem with this movie is that it needs another 20 minutes or so to be complete.

The movie is basically 84 minutes of a decent 110-120 minute action/adventure/sci-fi flick. But it's like someone snuck into the editing bay and gouged out half a dozen key scenes, and chopped bits and pieces out of other scenes (including "dramatic twists" and the climax).

In other words, WHAT'S THERE isn't bad, but it needs those 20-30 minutes to add up to being a good movie.

Meanwhile the bootleg ACTUALLY DOES have scenes cut out, so the problem is even worse.
L Ron Butterfly
I take pop music pretty seriously.
(Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:55 pm)

More people in America like "Prom Queen" than will watch this piece of shit movie.
Fagzilla
(Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:03 pm)

Fuck you, faggot.
Theldorrin
(Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:26 pm)

It should be FTU policy to close Chris' threads before they get this many posts.
Fagzilla
(Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:28 pm)

Haha, your PP!!!!
Rice
(Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:45 pm)

I'm only posting because I feel it's absurd no one else gives a shit.

Dragonball played a pretty big part in my development as a person! I was looking back on it the other day and realized, holy shit! I've known about DBZ since I was 11 or so. That's ten years. Then I realized how much it's affected me since I caught it right as I was on the verge of teenhood! A lot of aspects of my personality are both directly and indirectly from Dragonball. If I never knew about DBZ, I would've never found MR. POPO'S PALACE and subsequently Fagtown, and I don't know, maybe laughing at Will Ferrell movies or something. TRAINING, even, the concept of GETTIN' STRONGAH was something that inspired me.

Seeing the DB movie was sort of like a culmination of all that. It's come out late enough to where I've watched and enjoyed the series as it is despite it being kind of really unbearable. And I dunno, the SUFFERING, watching hours of pointless staring and Krillin and Gohan standing around commenting on people's monstrous powers is sort of another level of enjoyment of DBZ, because I still really enjoy the parts where they fight and the characters are still iconic and endearing, yet there's all this horrible shit that comes with it. So it's like "Whoa, this is the best shit ever!" and then you watch Bulma /w Captain Ginyu and you're like "Man, this is actually pretty fucking horrible." It sort of goes beyond the "so bad it's good" angle because goddamn, the series has such incredible moments.

I suppose it came full circle and allowed me to enjoy the movie. I mean, yeah, it was bad. There was endless stupid pointless shit that I have no idea why they decided to do, like they didn't need to SLICK IT UP or make Goku go to high school or anything like that. The characters are charming enough to hold up without trying to give them an angle to RELATE TO. I think Chow Yun Fat was horribly miscast and his inclusion was just to be able to attach a big martial arts star to this movie. I didn't like how they tried to throw all this technology shit in there, that kind of messed with the MYSTIC feel that early DB had. The part where Goku battles the HOOLIGANS was actually kind of well done, but after that I think the movie's biggest failure is the shittiness and scarcity of the fights. What? Rock people? CLONE SHAPESHIFTER? The movie could've done with like 20 more minutes of fighting. They should have either included more iconic characters and made them fight, or included the goofy gimmick villains that were in DB. They should've either done perverted mystical adventure like DB, or full on violent sci-fi like DBZ, not DILLY DALLY'ed in between.

DESPITE ALL THAT it eh. I was fairly entertained for most of it. I could laugh where it was shitty. The guy who played Goku was way too skinny but he was charming enough and Chi Chi was hot and had huge tits. The guy who did Piccolo was alright but he didn't have enough to do. I THINK YAMUCHA was my favorite. His calling everyone bro was the fucking best. I don't think any sort of addition would make this movie GOOD, though.
Fagzilla
(Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:47 pm)

Th.... thank you, Rice.
Rice
(Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:03 pm)

I actually decided to start reading the MANGA from the beginning, and it's pretty awesome! I like how Chinese it is. Everyone knows it's based on Journey to the West, but Toriyama does a lot of neat stuff like give everyone Chinese clothing and powers and draws misty mountains and clouds and stuff. Even the narration boxes have an IMPERIAL design. And it's very obvious the thing was a joke from the beginning. There's all these DRAGON BAWLZZZ jokes, and I guess the ALLURE is entirely different from when Radditz arrives and all that. Basically what I'm saying is that fuck faggot anime fans who think they're too good for this series.

I feel bad for Chris. He's the only one that cares really when people actually should, at least for this. I've always jumped on the bandwagon for hating you, Chris, partially because you're kind of repugnant but I mean, it's obvious you play that up. I was reading all these posts you made after I got back from China and you're actually pretty funny! I know you don't need my APPROVAL or anything but you're attacked all the time and whether or it's for good or ill you're pretty much the lifeblood of this forum. Without you to antagonize everyone is just some gay boring faggot anime fan. You sort of FROLICK AROUND THREADS, I guess like Tinkle from Zelda, and giggle and stuff while people hurl shit at you and it's almost kind of NOBLE how you endure it all. And through all the different fads and whatnot at Fagtown you've still pretty much remained true to Dragonball, even if no one else has.

Basically what I'm saying is Kakarotto...you're number one!
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:49 pm)

Let the thousand year war between Jason and Rice begin.
Theldorrin
(Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:50 pm)

Rice, you have made a great many powerful enemies this day.
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:20 pm)

Today these guys in my class were talking about the Dragonball movie, and talking about it like YOUNG ADULTS from the past would talk about G.I. Joe now. Meaning it was lots of faux-appreciation-but-secretly-real-appreciation. Like "Man, we gotta see Dragonball, man. It's fuckin' Dragonball!"

It made me realize that when they got into Dragonball, they were probably 8 or 9 or so and it was a FORMATIVE PART of their CHILDHOOD as opposed to my ADOLESCENCE. The point of the story is that I felt old and realized I need to fucking graduate.
(Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:49 pm)

I guess it really has been about 10 years. Huh!
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:50 pm)

I probably won't see this movie any time soon.

Maybe... on DVD.
Fagzilla
(Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:43 pm)

I feel bad for Chris. He's the only one that cares really when people actually should, at least for this. I've always jumped on the bandwagon for hating you, Chris, partially because you're kind of repugnant but I mean, it's obvious you play that up. I was reading all these posts you made after I got back from China and you're actually pretty funny! I know you don't need my APPROVAL or anything but you're attacked all the time and whether or it's for good or ill you're pretty much the lifeblood of this forum. Without you to antagonize everyone is just some gay boring faggot anime fan. You sort of FROLICK AROUND THREADS, I guess like Tinkle from Zelda, and giggle and stuff while people hurl shit at you and it's almost kind of NOBLE how you endure it all. And through all the different fads and whatnot at Fagtown you've still pretty much remained true to Dragonball, even if no one else has.

Basically what I'm saying is Kakarotto...you're number one!
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:54 pm)

What about boring faggot music and literature fans who have obscure but utterly faggot tastes in everything

durr I like amateur ripoff bands and Ayn Rand YOU DONT UNDERSTAND MY SOUL@!
Theldorrin
(Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:18 am)

DBZ is gay shit.

Also, I feel bad for you too, Christopher. You have an awful life, a middling intellect and a vapid personality. I would be at a loss to think of one positive element of your life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: