FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Explosions of Life Destruction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Magic Juan
(Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:00 pm)

Post     Explosions of Life Destruction

I'm writing this because LIFE IS AN AWFUL NIGHTMARE

I'm running out of money fast because I don't have kitchen facilities anywhere, because my HOUSE IS BEING TORN APART because of water damage, and I'm living out of my girlfriends house. The problem is that I only get paid in another week and a day and I have to pay my phone bill but that will essentially wipe me out of money. My phone bill situation is shitty because I had to fly home for a week and I had no choice but to use my Montreal phone and now my parents refuse to reimburse me. So tough shit!

I'm living with my girlfriend for a few more days and all we do is fight because apparently while trying to work 60 hour weeks and getting my class schedule and financial aide regulated, I don't do enough for her. This culminated in me asking her to bring me a SALAD TO WORK, that I would reimburse her for, and she blew up at me and accused me of using her and making her feel like she does everything and I'm just some worthless shithead. The only thing I ever feel bad about is sometimes I have to borrow money for her, like when I was waiting for my check to come in when I went to Bonnaroo, or sometimes when I'm a few days short before my paycheck and she has to pay for dinner, or something. HOWEVER, when we both went back home, I paid for over $350 of stuff for her, so I do even it out considerably. Anyways, it's not exactly motivating to go home knowing I'm fucking up in all my areas of life!

This full time job I'm trying to keep had its application mysteriously disappear online, and I don't know now if it's too late to apply for it. What's ultimate horseshit is that I basically have been working 60 hours a week to set up the entire system for this new residence at McGill and I don't think they'll consider me for the position because I was a floor fellow, and there was a huge falling out in the floor fellow and residence administration community when we rebelled against our retarded new boss and now I think I'm blacklisted.

So I guess I'll be completely broke in a month and still taking classes while I get shit on by life! *sucks a faggots dick for money*

I also was planning on coming back as a fucking enormous 8BO style troll to annoy the fuck out of everyone, but I don't even think I have the energy to do that.
ALDP
(Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:19 pm)

Post     Re: Explosions of Life Destruction

I'm sorry to hear that Sad

Clubs: Chums, FTU Non-Virgins, Secret Bad Company Club, Elite Boys [ReBoot]
ALDP
(Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:19 pm)

I'll try to post in this thread tonight if Matt and I roll again.

Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:21 pm)

I feel for you brosef. My life is about to turn for the worse by the end of the week. I have to pay the dude I rear ended to repair his car, a new car insurance policy, and the first payment on my Hyundai Accent, and RENT by Friday.

Being broke is a nightmare.
Magic Juan
(Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:56 pm)

I just watched Capturing the Friedmans and that makes me so glad that I'm poor and depressed, and not a pedophile!

Also, this documentary is insane and everyone should watch it.
ALDP
(Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:59 pm)

I understand being afraid of that last step, but a poor, depressed pedophile is the best thing anyone can aspire to.

Magic Juan
(Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:03 pm)

There's a scene at the end where you learn something about the pedophile's brother that makes everything also seem so insane and I was literally at work looking around going holy shit and firing off kamehamehas with my eyes (I am a Super Saiyajin).
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:01 pm)

The crazy thing was actually the original reason for making the movie. The director found out about the child molesting angle and decided to go with that instead.

Life is hilarious!
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:52 pm)

Quote:
a poor, depressed pedophile is the best thing anyone can aspire to.

And how!
My Head Hurts 90
(Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:57 pm)

Capturing the Friedmans is insanely powerful.

Did you watch it for a class? I think I saw it three times while I was in Indiana.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:17 pm)

Magic Juan
(Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:30 pm)

Look at 'im...high as a kite....on goofbawlz!!!!
Fagzilla
(Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:43 am)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: