FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FTU World Semi-Finals: Guts vs. Gohan and Ao-chan
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner
           Author           Message
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:02 am)

Post     FTU World Semi-Finals: Guts vs. Gohan and Ao-chan

VS.

Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryoko's Biatch
(Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:04 am)

Post     Re: FTU World Semi-Finals: Guts vs. Gohan and Ao-chan

Guts
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:05 am)

Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:38 am)

Empty, black space. Our hero, Guts, is drowning in the ebon pitch of a moonless night. All around him his companions lay dead or dying. An unknown assailant descended upon them as dusk fell, leaving Guts the sole survivor. Soon a black sphere rises in the distance and a towering hand rises from the earth, though no shadowed figures stand on each precipice. Confused, alone and undeniably annoyed, Guts begins his long trek toward the monolithic appendage.

The scratch of dirt beneath his feet is soon replaced with a sickly sloshing. Soil and rock melt into flesh, mounds of pale pink skin rise and fall, pulsating with false life. Ripples cascade over the smooth, slick surface with each cautious step that Guts takes. Hushed whispers, amourous moans, empty prayers, sanguine sobs and lugubrious laughter overwhelm his auditory senses. Soon the vile cacophony is replaced with a simpler, more uniformed chanting. It comes at him from every shadow, every corner, above, below and behind. A single phrase uttered ceaselessly.

"Sacrifice."

Guts' dabs at the back of his neck with the tips of his fingers. Blood has begun to flow freely from the brand. His hand moves away from his perpetual wound and settles upon the hilt of the Dragonslayer.

Yet nothing comes.

Twisted, tortured faces bubble to the surface of the flesh as he nears the empty hand, mouths agape in soundless screams, writhing and undulating together in chaotic harmony. Guts peers up toward the deserted palm. Two small silhouettes take shape and lunge forward, falling toward him with murderous intent. Guts swats at the two shadows as one might swat down a mosquito with damaged wings or a moth that's been sitting under a light bulb for half an hour. It's a snake and a gerbil. Or hamster or mouse. Guts scratches his chin ponderously. The gerbil or hamster or mouse has fallen on its back, all four feet furiously scraping at the sky in an attempt reverse its fortune. The snake sits placidly in one spot, absorbing the heat from the pulsing flesh below it. Eventually the hamster or gerbil or mouse dies of exhaustion and the snake devours it. Guts decides to kick back and await his real opponent.
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:42 am)

Guts
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:21 am)

GOHAN AND AOCHAN
Bladtman
(Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:28 am)

Guts
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:30 am)

GUTS
RPtotheMax
(Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:25 am)

Gohan and Ao-chan. Nothing can defeat the power of friendship!
Roy
(Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:22 am)

Gohan and Ao-chan.
MisfitMan
(Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:15 am)

GUTS
Potatoes
(Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:46 pm)

GOHAN & AO-CHAN
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:44 pm)

Guts and friends' ship headed for the magic ELFLAND crashes on some deserted island to arbitrarily lengthen the hermetic Jap author's magnum opus. GUTS sets out to search for food, each step squirting blood out of one of his many million wounds, as the rest of gang do stupid shit and Puck and Isidro jerk each other off.

Searching the beach, Guts kicks over some brush and suddenly hears a HISS. He looks down and sees a SNAKE coiled and ready to strike. With a SMIRK, he raises his boot to crush the reptile head and make a stew with its flesh. BUT THEN, out of nowhere, a HAMSTER scurries in from and STANDS on its HIND LEGS in front of the SNAKE and stretches out its TINY HAMSTER ARMS to protect the snake.

"Guh?" Guts says, confused. HE RAISES HIS BOOT UP FURTHER, its SHADOW CASTING over the frightened snake and hamster, ready to end their tiny lives.

BUT THEN, SOMETHING OVERCOMES GUTS. ITS AN IMAGE OF GRIFFITH EXTENDING HIS HAND TO GUTS. THEN AN IMAGE OF GUTS AND GRIFFITH HAVING A NUDE SPLASH FIGHT, and then another of him and Griffith sitting beside a BON FIRE with the rest of the BAND HAWKS. THEN HE REMEMBERS that FATEFUL DAY when defeated Griffith in a duel and left the Band of Hawk forever.

Guts falls to his knees, tears running down his cheeks. Although he has suffered countless injuries to his body over this long journey for revenge, what truly is injured is his heart. Lamenting ending his friendship with Griffith, Guts raises his cannon arm to his head and BLOWS HIS FUCKING UPPER HALF AWAY.

Gohan and Ao-chan feed on his corpse.

Last edited by Vinny on Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:59 pm)

This should have been the final match. Gohan and Ao-chan
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:00 pm)

gohan and aochan
Magic Juan
(Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:14 pm)

Gohan and Aochan.
Rice
(Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:16 pm)

Guts.
Mike Dunn
(Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:21 pm)

Gohan and Ao-Chan
Captain PUNisher
(Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:38 am)

Gohan and Ao-chan
(Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:24 am)

Confused
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: