FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jon's Ultimate Personality Test #2: Powa and Glory
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
The Great Jon
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:48 pm)

Post     Jon's Ultimate Personality Test #2: Powa and Glory

Copy and Paste this test in your Replay and fill in the Answers.

NOTE: Not answering a question truthfully, or answering in a "FUNNY" way is a super cowardly thing to do, like I said before, only real men can take this test, only men with nutsacks and courage!!!

Jon's Ultimate Personality Test #2

Question #1: The Viking God Oden (who has just been discovered to be the real god) Has come down from his hall up High and informs you of the following event. It seems that someone in the world is about to die, nothing can change this except one thing, and that thing is for you to get fucked up the ass by a huge black cock. He explains that the force of his cock pounding into your RECTUM creates a ripple effect that somehow is enough, that when the ripple hit's this person thats about to die, it stops whatever kills them. You ask who the person is but Oden refuses to tell you anything about them. Then Oden proposes the question, do you want to save this person?

A: Yes, I want to take Black Cock up my Ass
B: No, I do not want to save this person

Answer?

Why?

Question #2: A female Elf appears, her forrest is dying, she explains that if the forrest die's, then her entire Village (5,000+ elves) will die, the only thing that will save the Forrest is to place a Human's Cock in the Tree of light. She explains that you would have 2 options, you will either have to live in the tree of light for the rest of your life (You could never leave it and in which that case, the cock would expire when you die and they would need a new one), or, you would have to cut your penis off and place it in the tree (it would last for a very long time before they needed a new one). She goes on to explain that this would be a huge sacrifice, and that if you were willing to cut your penis off, she would only need 4 inches of it (your cock is 6 inches) and that she would only take what was needed. Furthermore, if you were to sacrifice your cock in anyway, she would be your wife and pleasure you in whatever way she was able for the rest of your life. What do you do?

A: Yes, I will cut my Penis off and place it in the tree of light
B: Yes, but I will live in the tree of light untill I die
C: No, I will not help your people

Answer?

Why?

Question #3: You and your brother have been connected at the chest for all of your life (siamese Twins) you share a Heart and can not be seperated. Your brother is about to shoot and kill a random person just for fun, what do you do?

A: Take the gun from him and kill him before he kills the person
B: Take the gun from him and turn him into the police
C: Join in
D: Do nothing

Answer?

Why?

Question #4: You are forced by a Dark elf to perform one of the following sex Act's on your Mother, she is 40, no matter what you choose, you must shoot your gravy inside of her (unless otherwise noted), which do you want to do?

A: Fuck your Mother in the Pussy
B: Fuck your Mother in the Ass
C: Have your Mom suck your Cock
D: Eat your Mom's Pussy (No Gravy)
E: Eat your Mom's Asshole (No Gravy)
F: Have your Mom Eat your Asshole (No Gravy)

Answer?

Why?

Question #5: Gorgan of the Lizard Clan has Kidnapped your best friend Carl (who is gay) and wants to Rape him, he agree's to release Carl without Raping him, but only if you eat Gorgan's Shit. If you do not eat Gorgan's Shit, he will Rape him and cut off one of his fingers, but still release him afterwords. What do you do?

A: Let Carl Get Raped and have one of his fingers cut off
B: Eat Gorgan's Shit and Save Carl from Rape and Mutilation

Answer?

Why?

Question #6: You see 2 Homeless men fighting over a Can of pork N Beans they found in the Trash, they give you the Can and tell you to decide who get's it. The First man named BOB who is homeless but still kinda fat says he own's the can and that he just accidently dropped it, he gives you the recipt from where he bought it. The Second Man named Jerry is so thin his bones are clearly showing, says that he found the Can of beans right behind his 5 Star house boat, he shows you a picture ripped out of the Magizine with a crude drawing pencil drawing of a can of beans next to the boat. Who do you give the Can of Beans to.

A: Bob
B: Jerry
C: Eat them yourself
D: Buy both of them McDonalds

Answer?

Why?

Question #7: You have 1 body but 2 heads, one head is you but the other head is a Retarded female head, your 2nd Girl head has a long neck and great flixability, she also just so happens to get great pleasure out of sucking things, long smooth things... So, would you do it?

A: Hell fuck yeah yes!!!
B: No Way doode!!!

Answer?

Why?
Stupid Fucking Faggot
Stupid 30 fuckbag who likes DBZ
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:07 pm)

Post     Re: Jon's Ultimate Personality Test #2: Powa and Glory

Answer?
Yes!

Why?
Whatever, I might like it. I've never been fucked in the ass before but I'll try anything once! And if it's to save a life, so much the better. But really, it's because I'd probably get a lot of publicity/attention for it.

Answer?
A

Why?
If I still get to keep 2 inches, who cares? That's at least something. Plus, the elf chick will pleasure me. I'm assuming the elf chick is super hot. I'll probably end up getting more WOMAN than I would have WITH my cock.

Answer?
B

Why?
If he kills the guy, we're BOTH going to jail. SO obviously I can't let him do that. B is pretty obvious. I don't really understand what this question is getting at.

Answer?
A

Why?
Basically I just consider A to be the least demeaning of those choices.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:13 pm)

Question #1: The Viking God Oden (who has just been discovered to be the real god) Has come down from his hall up High and informs you of the following event. It seems that someone in the world is about to die, nothing can change this except one thing, and that thing is for you to get fucked up the ass by a huge black cock. He explains that the force of his cock pounding into your RECTUM creates a ripple effect that somehow is enough, that when the ripple hit's this person thats about to die, it stops whatever kills them. You ask who the person is but Oden refuses to tell you anything about them. Then Oden proposes the question, do you want to save this person?

Answer? B

Why? Greg Oden is just a basketball player. He probably just wants to fuck me in the ass.

Question #2: A female Elf appears, her forrest is dying, she explains that if the forrest die's, then her entire Village (5,000+ elves) will die, the only thing that will save the Forrest is to place a Human's Cock in the Tree of light. She explains that you would have 2 options, you will either have to live in the tree of light for the rest of your life (You could never leave it and in which that case, the cock would expire when you die and they would need a new one), or, you would have to cut your penis off and place it in the tree (it would last for a very long time before they needed a new one). She goes on to explain that this would be a huge sacrifice, and that if you were willing to cut your penis off, she would only need 4 inches of it (your cock is 6 inches) and that she would only take what was needed. Furthermore, if you were to sacrifice your cock in anyway, she would be your wife and pleasure you in whatever way she was able for the rest of your life. What do you do?

Answer? C

Why? Fuck elves.

Question #3: You and your brother have been connected at the chest for all of your life (siamese Twins) you share a Heart and can not be seperated. Your brother is about to shoot and kill a random person just for fun, what do you do?

Answer? D

Why? If he gets the death penalty, then I get the whole body to myself. Besides, I'm not sure if I could take the gun from him. I might only be able to control one arm. If I failed, he could kill me and get the body to himself.

Question #4: You are forced by a Dark elf to perform one of the following sex Act's on your Mother, she is 40, no matter what you choose, you must shoot your gravy inside of her (unless otherwise noted), which do you want to do?

Answer? C

Why? It's the least traumatic option.

Question #5: Gorgan of the Lizard Clan has Kidnapped your best friend Carl (who is gay) and wants to Rape him, he agree's to release Carl without Raping him, but only if you eat Gorgan's Shit. If you do not eat Gorgan's Shit, he will Rape him and cut off one of his fingers, but still release him afterwords. What do you do?

Answer? A

Why? Carl probably wants to get fucked in the ass if he's gay.

Question #6: You see 2 Homeless men fighting over a Can of pork N Beans they found in the Trash, they give you the Can and tell you to decide who get's it. The First man named BOB who is homeless but still kinda fat says he own's the can and that he just accidently dropped it, he gives you the recipt from where he bought it. The Second Man named Jerry is so thin his bones are clearly showing, says that he found the Can of beans right behind his 5 Star house boat, he shows you a picture ripped out of the Magizine with a crude drawing pencil drawing of a can of beans next to the boat. Who do you give the Can of Beans to.

Answer? A

Why? Jerry could just sell his boat and buy his own fucking beans.

Question #7: You have 1 body but 2 heads, one head is you but the other head is a Retarded female head, your 2nd Girl head has a long neck and great flixability, she also just so happens to get great pleasure out of sucking things, long smooth things... So, would you do it?

Answer? B

Why? Taking advantage of retards is immoral.
Theldorrin
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:50 pm)

I'm already tired of this.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:52 pm)

Question #1: The Viking God Oden blah blah blah.

Answer?

A.

Why?

It saves a life. Plus Odin is a tricky dick so the person I save will no doubt be related to me.

Question #2: A female Elf appears and blah blah blah.

Answer?

A.

Why?

It saves 5000 lives. That's good enough for me. Plus nub sex with an elf is a delightful bonus.

Answer?

B.

Why?

I think it's obvious.

Answer?

C.

Why?

It's like one of my Japanese animes!

Seriously though, at least I could mentally remove myself from the situation

Answer? A.

Why?

Sorry Carl, eating a lizard's shit could be potentially fatal. Plus you're gay so it's win win!

Question #6: You see 2 Homeless men fighting blah blah blah.

Answer?

D.

Why?

I'm disgustingly charitable.

Answer?

A.

Why?

Sure. It's like being able to suck your own dick anytime you want without the unpleasant aftertaste.
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:01 pm)

An aftertaste you know well!
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:01 pm)

SUCH SURPRISING CARELESSNESS......
Seru
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:14 pm)

zzzzz
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:20 pm)

Seriously, you COULDN'T POSSIBLY have just ended that post that way without knowing the danger you were putting yourself in.
Seru
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:24 pm)

*sawin' lawgs*
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:42 pm)

Asleep eh?

I should slip my cock into your mouth and take a picture!
Potatoes
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:08 pm)

Answer? B

Why?i don't want black cock in my ass, and i don't trust norsemen

Answer? C

Why? little faggot forrest elves

Answer? C

Why? he is my brother and i must help him any way i can.

Answer? A

Why? I've never fucked a fat chick before, and a boy's best friend is his mother.

Answer? A

Why? Carl iisn't that great of a friend and since he is gay he will like it probably.

Answer? C

Why? Most homeless are homeless by their own fault and a nigga's got to eat.

Answer A

Why? HELL FUCK YEAH YES, she is retarded and nobody would believe her anyway, plus she is me so its just like masturbation.
Bladtman
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:50 pm)

Jon is pretty cool for slowly but surely getting everyone on the board to admit to being gay.
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:55 pm)

I didn't read the quiz because w/e, but from what I've seen, nothing that people have answered has indicated gayness in any way
Bladtman
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:57 pm)

Question #1: The Viking God Oden blah blah blah.

Answer?

A.

Why?

It saves a life. Plus Odin is a tricky dick so the person I save will no doubt be related to me.
Theldorrin
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:59 pm)

You're gay.
Seru
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:59 pm)

I've been found out!

And I'm loving it!
Bladtman
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:02 pm)

i didnt read that post so w/e
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:12 pm)

Who's mother is fucking 40 years old?!! Did she fucking have me when she was 13? What a whore!
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:14 pm)

Uh, I think you mean "whose"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: