FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who wiied in the computer lobby?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Clotho
Clotho's rational faculties are not estimated to be at optimal capacity for a sapient specimen
(Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:08 pm)

Post     Who wiied in the computer lobby?

Ok, so I go to UNC if any of you do not know, or continue to ask. Which I expect, afterwards?!

Our library has had an ongoing renovation for about 4,5 years now. Well, they opened up one of the new wings of the library, which really was an old wing, but it's been vastly improved since then to look totally new!

Beyond my understanding, my school library's new lobby now contains

An X-Box 360

A Wii

And, two PS2s.

They put new purple plush carpeting down, much new furniture, computers in tents (I shit you not) but, no one really aims their mind at that. The library has now become a talkative playhouse.
Clotho
Clotho's rational faculties are not estimated to be at optimal capacity for a sapient specimen
(Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:09 pm)

Post     Re: Who wiied in the computer lobby?

Pictures to follow tomorrow!

I was too lazy to stop playing Wii tennis today. Or, no motivated enough to do otherwise, whichever explains a fancy of addiction.
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:10 pm)

Chapel Hill?
Clotho
(Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:12 pm)

*explodes*
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:17 pm)

The other day there was an article in our school newspaper about fucking retards who injured themselves playing Wii Sports. One stupid fuck was playing baseball and swung the controller so hard he ripped his bicep in half and the other did an overhand serve in tennis and ran his hand into the lights on the ceiling fan, shattering the glass and embedding it in deep in his thumb.

Sorry, dudes, you're just dumb as hell.
Clotho
(Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:25 pm)

I can very easily see how that's done. I saw the viewsonic screen almost destroyed 3 times today!

Nintendo has created a very powerful weapon! I mean the controller's probably reinforced, so it could go through a delorean

For the Wii, you have to swing the controller very fast while squeezing the b button for most of the action tricks. And, then you let it go near the end, now as most of this is an arcing motion, so you're basically throwing the fucking controller at point blank range into the t.v, every time. Or, hitting the faggot, who can't wait his turn in line behind you.
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:39 pm)

It almost certainly isn't necessary to use as much force as you think.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: