FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CHRIS PSAROS PICKETS THE BAY 101!!!!!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> The Dead Zone
           Author           Message
Stupid Fucking Faggot
Stupid 30 fuckbag who likes DBZ
(Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:47 pm)

Post     CHRIS PSAROS PICKETS THE BAY 101!!!!!!!!!

I was playing at the Bay 101 this weekend, talking to players and staff, and the rumors would appear to be true: they ARE INDEED planning to kick the Omaha 8 table to the curb.

FUCKING INEXCUSABLE.

This being the NEW ERA of Chris, where he's not "just talking" anymore, it's time for ACTION!

I told you assholes I was going to do it. From now on I'm going to do everything I say I'm going to do. While you suckers go to school and your jobs.

I will be there all day tomorrow quietly protesting and collecting signatures for a petition to keep the dedicated Omaha table. There will be a lot of people there railbirding the big Shooting Stars tournament, so hopefully I'll get a bunch of people behind me.

There's going to be a huge sign hanging around my neck, like Bruce Willis in Die Hard 3.

There will be pictures! BUT OH NO, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE MY STOMACH. BECAUSE OF THE SIGN. AM I FAT????
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:55 pm)

Post     Re: CHRIS PSAROS PICKETS THE BAY 101!!!!!!!!!

Your references to anyone who does anything conventional as suckers are no longer in contrast to anything, and as such are very transparent sour grapes over your own incompetence and crippling neurosis.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:56 pm)

I just fucked you up hard in both of my last two posts. You're most likely going to explode.
Theldorrin
(Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:01 pm)

Explaining that you fucked him up just increased the power of your post 100x.
Mautty
I bet my wife supports a bigger deadbeat jackass liar than yours.
(Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:07 pm)

Peter go read my promo.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:22 pm)

Yes. You are fat.
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:35 pm)

Oh man, the second video. (The one that starts with "Gavin Smith..."

It's totally unreal to watch PHIL HELLMUTH HIMSELF in my digs, storming around pissed off!

I've made that WALK OF SHAME AND FURY before, out that very door.
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:38 pm)

Phil Hellmuth is one of my role models, as far as being a disgusting megatroll.
Theldorrin
(Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:45 pm)

That was boring. I guess I learned my lesson about paying attention to one of your poker things.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> The Dead Zone All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: