FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KILLER: Seven Deadly Sinners
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner
           Author           Message
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:22 am)

Post     KILLER: Seven Deadly Sinners

This is Killer.

It takes place in the Ponticus School for Gifted Boys, in a distant hamlet of Minnesota. It is the story of eight people trapped in the school's small gatehouse during a snowstorm: seven "gifted" boys and their teacher.

One of the boys... is a killer.

The rest earn victory by exterminating the killer. The killer earns victory when his number is equal to that of the rest.

The game takes place over one night. Every hour, the killer strikes. The rest have until daybreak to stop him. The game continues every time the rest come to a majority vote on who to target. They receive no alert as to the killer's activities - once a majority is reached, assuming the killer has not been caught, they must immediately begin deliberation toward the next target. There is no time limit.

Every player will have a special power, to be kept secret from all others. They will receive the details of their power when their role is PMed to them.

Once a player is dead, he is allowed one ghost post. Any other posts will be deleted immediately. However, the player may continue posting in a ghost thread. The player's role will be revealed upon death.

No form of outside communication between players is allowed. This applies to dead players.

Welcome to the Ponticus School for Gifted Boys. Let's begin.
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:42 am)

Post     Re: KILLER: Seven Deadly Sinners

I have high hopes for this game.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:12 am)

December 12, 2001.

10:00 PM

The doors of the gatehouse are locked tightly. No one comes in or out.

Outside, the snowstorm is blinding. It's thirty below zero.

The class of seven met with their teacher, Ms. Binsfeld, here six hours ago for their weekly roundtable. The topic: psychospirituality.

The Ponticus School for Gifted Boys is a very prestigious academy, which hand picks the brightest of America's youth. Occasionally, though, they enroll those who are not simply genius, but beyond the pale.

These are the seven whose existences call everything we think we know about the world into question.

I. Stefan is: Lucifer Perrier, 18, a senior. Hubris.

Lucifer is always well dressed in an ironed and steam-cleaned Ponticus School uniform, with his blazer draped vainly over his shoulder. He takes obsessive care of his appearance. Showers four times a day, brushes eight, trims every individual hair on his brow and never goes ten minutes without glancing at his pocket mirror. When Lucifer was told that he had been selected for this gifted school, he didn't blink.

II. Username is: Mammon Angus, 16, a sophomore. Avarice.

Mammon's family is worth an estimated three trillion dollars. They own several island countries and in many senses are the most powerful entity in the world, corporate and governmental withstanding. Mammon was born with a platinum spoon in his mouth, has never worked a single day in his life, nor does he even know the feeling of hunger or strain. Mammon fully expects to one day own the world. No one who has met him considers this an impossibility.

III. Seika is: Asmodeus Seikan, 17, a junior. Lechery.

Asmodeus left his home permanently when he was accepted to the Ponticus School. If he had not been discovered by the school, he would be living now with one of his hundreds of lovers. For he has no more family to go back to, not since the night when his own mother found that she could not resist his advances and gave in to his seductive grasp. They were found by his father, whose rage at the event was less due to his wife's incestuous infidelity than in his undeniable lust for his own son as well.

IV. Calvin is: Leviathan Servic, 18, a senior. Envy.

Leviathan was born an orphan and struggled every day of his life to feed and clothe himself. That is, until he grew weary of the struggle and decided to take what he knew was rightfully his. Stealthily hiding in the crevices and shadows of this country's richest neighborhoods, Leviathan nightly robbed the homes of his societal betters. He did so for years before he was finally caught, and would have faced incredible jail time for all of his successful crimes had he not been excused from punishment to attend the Ponticus School instead.

V. Psaturn is: Beezlebub Satters, 15, a freshman. Gluttony.

Beezlebub cannot walk. He weighs over five hundred pounds and travels by means of an extra wide, mechanized wheel chair. Nonetheless he is a demanding, boisterous personality, who lives to enjoy the Earth's succulence. He claims that he has more vivacity and potency than all of his comrades, thanks to his unrepentant love of indulgence.

VI. John Buis is: Amon Buis, 15, a freshman. Wrath.

Amon was asked to describe himself in his interview for Ponticus, and without thought he answered: A Marquis of Hell. Amon earned money for his poor and struggling parents by taking up underground fighting, and soon found that he was simply unstoppable. As easy as most men find breathing, Amon finds suffocating. Bones crumble in his hands like dust and the taste of blood is never far from his lips. Amon is possibly the most naturally skilled fighter to have ever walked the Earth and nothing gives him more pleasure than destruction.

VII. Derek is: Belphegor Payne, 17, a junior. Despair.

Belphegor is a heavyset young man who constantly shuffles and looks at the world with sunken, darkened eyes. He is despair incarnate, he is a walking shiver and sigh. No one knows where he comes from, no one knows where he is going.

Your roles will now be PMed to you.
bitter gigatron
(Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:32 am)

Haha These are excellent names.

Belphegor.
Jason
(Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:38 am)

The roles and powers have been sent out.

Obviously, this is a very experimental game. I hope everyone can bear with me as we work out any issues.

The story will begin soon.
Jason
(Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:44 am)

10:00 PM

The electricity has gone out. Outside, the snowstorm rages on. People begin to wonder if they'll survive the night, as the temperature drops.

Ms. Binsfeld says that there's a generator outside, around the back of the gatehouse. Someone can go retrieve it, but...

Everyone knows. It's so cold outside. It's a suicide mission.

It's time to put it to a vote. Who will be forced outside?

The majority is five, out of seven.

Player List:
1. Lucifer Perrier (Stefan)
2. Mammon Angus (Username)
3. Asmodeus Seikan (Seika)
4. Leviathan Servic (Calvin)
5. Beezlebub Satters (Psaturn)
6. Amon Buis (John Buis)
7. Belphegor Payne (Derek)

Dead:
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:29 pm)

It should be an upper class men as they will know the grounds better
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:55 pm)

I'm voting for Mammon since he has that nice polar bear fur coat.
Seika
(Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:07 pm)

So does whoever gets the majority of votes still die?
Jason
(Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:08 pm)

Yes.
Seika
(Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:14 pm)

Buis
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:18 pm)

Buis
Jason
(Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:44 pm)

11:00 PM

Buis struggles, but he is ultimately incapable of resisting the vote.

He leaves, and time passes.

Soon, the lights of the gatehouse come back on. The heat is restored.

There's a scratching at the door. Outside, Amon Buis is begging to be let in. He's survived. His boiling, angry blood has kept him alive.

But the door does not open. The rest... they know he's a demon. They know the world is better without him.

Amon freezes, cursing and crying.

The others were right.

He was a killer.

But the snow rages on, and as the clock strikes eleven, the night still looms ahead.

Someone else has to die.

The majority is four out of six.

Player List:
1. Lucifer Perrier (Stefan)
2. Mammon Angus (Username)
3. Asmodeus Seikan (Seika)
4. Leviathan Servic (Calvin)
5. Beezlebub Satters (Psaturn)
7. Belphegor Payne (Derek)

Dead:
I. Amon Buis, killer - Killed by the rest.

Last edited by Jason on Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
bitter gigatron
(Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:46 pm)

Why wouldn't Ms.Binsfield retrieve the generator? She obviously knows where it is.
Jason
(Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:48 pm)

She values her life more than the lives of her students.
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:50 pm)

Leviathan
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:56 pm)

Also, what the hell? Only two votes needed to kill someone?
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:00 pm)

Wait, what? This is weird! Oh well, good job guys! Now I feel kind of bad about voting for Mammon.
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:07 pm)

Oh geeze. In my defense, I was guessing blindly just like Seika and Username.

Fuck it, I'll vote for Belphegor.
bitter gigatron
(Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:12 pm)

Okay, the killer (who really didn't murder anyone) is dead but now someone else just needs to die? Okay.

I'm texting in my for Belphegor because no one wants a debbie downer in the group.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: