FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Japanese Animation Faggots Unite.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 87, 88, 89  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:03 pm)

Post     Re: Japanese Animation Faggots Unite.

Anime review round up!

*swings a fuckin' lasso or something*

Mob Psycho 100: The story is better than One Punch Man. The show is not better than One Punch Man.

The Seven Deadly Sins (A Netflix Original I guess?): This is the most unapologetic 90s style anime I've ever watched and I watched most of the anime that came out in the 90s. It reminded me of Slayers right down to having an absurdly overpowered lead character. I liked it. Deplorable amounts of fan service.

Brotherhood - Final Fantasy XV: Oh, hey, do you want to play Final Fantasy XV? Well guess fucking what. You need to watch an hour long anime devoted to character back story just to appreciate anything that's happening. And it works, you can actually appreciate these characters in that game with more with context. Otherwise some of them would be assholes that grated on your nerves. It might have been better to have that backstory IN THE FUCKING GAME but whatever, this is the anime thread. Sadly watching Kingsglaive is also a requirement just to understand the overall story. Making people do that was a mistake.

Gunbuster: *tugs collar* Hoo boy, is this what anime was like in the 80s? Because, oh man, it's got a couple of glaring issues. Glaring character issues to be precise. But I'll give it a pass because that ending was really strong and impacted me emotionally. The Earth remembered them, guys. After 12,000 years. It's beautiful.

JoJo Season 4: Are they at Part 6 yet?
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:50 am)

I definitely need to see Jolyne, Hermes and F.F. playing catch animated.
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:31 pm)

That arc ends with probably one of the most inventive Ora Ora Oras, certainly.
(Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:49 am)

I also just think Part 5 is lame.

Dead Leaves: Hey, it's the thing the future TRIGGER crew made between FLCL and Gurren Lagann. It felt like an extended episode of Panty and Stocking.

Blue Exorcist: Here's a quick peek into my thought process when selecting media to consume. Is Satan involved? Are there demons too? If the answer is yes to either of those I'll probably watch it. Unfortunately this is just Naruto with jobber demons and it doesn't take the absurd Christian mythology to insane places like Evangelion. Can't wait for season 2!

Kiki's Delivery Service: Kiki delivered the fuck out of that herring pie, yo.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:01 am)

Holy shit, there's a new chapter of Berserk out and it's pretty cool.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:07 am)

This *is* cool.

We may be less than five years from getting Casca back!
Ryoko's Biatch
(Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:13 am)

I think Casca will be back by the end of the year because I'm naively optimistic.
Vinny
(Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:55 am)

I'm trying to think a scenario where Casca coming back would be interesting.

1) She returns to her old brain and everything is mostly normal. Which would be very weird but whatever.

2) They can't fix her which would be awful.

They hinted that Casca might not want to lose her baby brain so if there was genuine conflict that arose from her becoming normal again could be good. I don't know what that would be, though.
(Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:05 pm)

I'm guessing that when she's back to normal, she'll still have to deal with the insane emotional trauma of the Eclipse. Probably also Casca's feelings about Guts abandoning her for a year or two and how far over the edge Guts has gone. Maybe she will want to just settle down and forget about Griffith, but then Schierke will explain the horror Griffith has unleashed upon the world.

Casca will probably have to train up, though, since she's physically much weaker now.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:22 pm)

Andre already made my point so I have nothing to add.

ANYWAY, that's probably going to be it. Resentment, struggling with trauma, possibly a innate desire to remain ignorant to that trauma. I certainly don't see it going well.
Vinny
(Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:15 am)

Didn't they mention time moves slowly on Elf Island at one point? I want them to fuck around there for too long and when they leave suddenly there's giant statues of Griffith everywhere. I really can't think of a better example of complete domination of the planet that would fit Berserk because this trope usually results in the hero discovering that the world is an desolate hellscape but this is Berserk so ...

It would be great if the time skip happened and world peace had been achieved but Guts still continues his revenge spree anyway.
(Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:41 pm)

New Berserk.

Guts and Casca remember stuff.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat May 27, 2017 3:13 am)

In the latest chapter of Berserk, I'm getting that intense feeling of foreboding that came as the Eclipse approached the first time I read it. Which is fitting considering that's where we're headed next.

I noticed that the monsters in Casca's dreamscape resemble things from the Eclipse, including Slan and the apostle that killed Judeau.
My Head Hurts 90
(Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:51 am)

Hey, uh, please post some good anime/manga recommendations here.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:25 am)

Cells at Work is pretty cool imo.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:45 am)

Yeah, i *y* o!
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Sun May 12, 2019 4:31 pm)

So I'm watching Jojo now. I just started Diamond is Unbreakable.

My new biggest regret in life is that I have waited this long. I'm sorry.

@}-,-'- *~*~* Member of the FTU Elegant Tea Party Society *~*~* -'-,-{@
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Mon May 20, 2019 1:42 am)

What a terrible life you must lead.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Mon May 20, 2019 1:47 am)

Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Mon May 20, 2019 2:09 pm)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 87, 88, 89  Next
Page 88 of 89

Jump to: