FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Japanese Animation Faggots Unite.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88, 89  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:49 am)

Post     Re: Japanese Animation Faggots Unite.

There's only 8 characters in the Berserk game: Guts, Griffith, Casca, Judeau, Zodd, Service, Schierke, and Wyald (for some reason).
(Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:28 pm)

Service is my favorite character.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:32 pm)

Don't Guts and Griffith have separate forms (Berserker Armour and Femto)? And I'm sure Retard Casca and Chewed Up Judeau will be fun to play as too. Otherwise I would expect and demand DLC.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:57 am)

Retard Casca is a pre-order bonus skin.
Vinny
(Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:21 am)

Rohan is the best.
(Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:01 pm)

Their riders are pretty badass.
Vinny
(Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:06 pm)

Jojo is still great. I've been talking to Rice-kun about Jojo so I haven't felt the need to update here when an episode is amazing.

It's a week late but the Highway Star arc was incredible as expected. I forgot that Yuuya's fangirls were the female equivalent of the Japanese roughneck biker archetype. My favorite part in Kill la Kill was probably when the big-tittied girl's super clothing power (I've already forgot most of the series) was to dress like a yankii.

Anyway, completely healing an injured person just to destroy them is definitely a top 5 Jojo beatdown.
(Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:57 pm)

It's weird that they're combining Super Fly, Enigma, Cheap Trick and My Dad Is Not My Dad into a single story.

I guess we'll see how this goes!
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:01 am)

I probably won't watch it again until the damn thing is over.

Anyway, yeah! This!

http://hlj.com/product/fre29646

Fuck buying Femto. That dirt bag can suck it. I also saw some comparison footage of the Blue-ray release of the terrible Berserk anime. I'll wait until those are out to finish the rest. The improvements aren't life changing (Farnese has nipples now! Erica is slightly cuter and blushes more! Casca doesn't have weird black shadows obscuring her horrible demon rape!) but they are significant enough to keep me from jumping back in.
Vinny
(Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:39 pm)

That Void statue is pretty fucking awesome. He is the best Berserk character.

About Jojo, I guess it's not TOO odd that they're combining the next few arcs together. There really isn't any ramping up to the final battle with Kira and the last arc or so is pretty silly (don't look at my back or I'll explode arc) so I'm thinking that doing all of these together is their way of making them more exciting.

I know Superfly and Enigma happen on the same day but it'll be weird that Koichi will think Rohan is just fucking with him about being attacked by a Stand when Koichi, in this version, will have been turned into paper like an hour ago. It'll also be weird that Okuyasu was helping out during the Superfly fight but he doesn't bother to show up for Enigma, which happens minutes later.
(Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:37 pm)

I just want a full episode of Cheap Trick.

Also, I'm not sure why they changed the name of Enigma. How is Enigma not generic enough but Superfly is?
Vinny
(Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:18 am)

Yeah, that was very confusing to me.

I was a little bummed that they cut some of the Superfly fight (for time, I guess). There was no Josuke losing his grip due to Superfly's blood and no Josuke using Crazy Diamond to punch himself to safety while falling.
(Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:19 pm)

Anime has finally failed us.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:30 am)

Hey Chris, how about this Dragonball Super??
Vinny
(Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:58 am)

I think there's actually a character in it named Black Goku (but he's white, unfortunately.) Also, Goku went Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan which sounds cooler than him just having blue hair which is what happened.

I'm not Chris but I felt your prompt was the only time I could share my two Dragonball Super facts!
(Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:04 am)

They brought back Vegetto and it kind of sucked. It turns out Kaioshin was wrong and Potara fusion has always been temporary (Vegetto getting absorbed by Buu just before separating was a coincidence.)

On the plus side the most recent episode may have been the first time a character who's neither Goku nor Vegeta did something that mattered. Now I just want to see a character who is Vegeta do something that doesn't make him look like Goku's submissive sex slave.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:34 am)

I watched 2 episodes of Dragon Ball Super and all I felt afterwards is the impression that I'd outgrown watching Dragon Ball.

I'm probably wrong, and it was just a feeling in that moment, and I'll try again, but I dunno, maybe Dragon Ball is just a bunch of dumb shit.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:47 am)

Did you get to the part where they introduce god ki, which is 100% different from, uh, ki, and which invalidates all power levels up to that point and proposes an axis for measuring strength which has no relationship to previously known values and no possibility of comparison? It's like Toriyama saw the planetnamek.com power levels and got really pissed and thought "I'll show them, in 15 years."
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:41 am)

I'm already depressed about no more Jojo anime, at least in the near future.

When/if we get part 5, I'm interested in seeing if they'll figure out how King Crimson works.
Vinny
(Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:21 am)

I imagine we'll get new Jojo this summer if not earlier. There's that event in February and after the event where Part 4 was announced we got it roughly 6 months later.
Page 87 of 89

Jump to: