FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Japanese Animation Faggots Unite.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 87, 88, 89  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Thu May 07, 2015 9:59 pm)

Post     Re: Japanese Animation Faggots Unite.

Are they less interesting or are you just seeing them as they truly are? Haruhi is God.
Seika
(Fri May 08, 2015 10:08 pm)

She's better when she's not God. The main series kind of portrays her as a pest due to the rest of the club needing to constantly divert her away from all the paranormal activity going on around them or placate her out of fear of her obliterating the universe in one of her subconscious tantrums.

Also, less obnoxious and self-centered overall.

But yeah, Mikuru was already the shy and quiet one, having two characters like that is a little redundant, and Koizumi is as useless as ever.
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Sat May 09, 2015 5:32 pm)

I forgot how goofy the whole Terrence T. D'Arby fight was. The Engrish "OHHH THAT'S A BASEBURRRRR" and the "YES YES YES YES" did not disappoint.

Also, AVDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!
(Sun May 10, 2015 1:45 am)

Even though I know it's coming, I always hope that Abdul survives this time.

The Vanilla Ice fight is too sad.
Vinny
(Sun May 10, 2015 4:18 pm)

Avdol is one of the better characters and I would have been happy if he stuck around. Frankly, I'd rather Polnareff get disintegrated because that guy is such a shithead.
(Mon May 11, 2015 10:38 pm)

Man, what a bunch of fucking nerds. You should probably watch a real anime instead of some Fist of the North Star ripoff which is itself a ripoff of a low budget Mel Gibson movie. A REAL ANIME SUCH AS...

THE DISAPPEARANCE OF NAGATO YUKI-CHAN EPISODE FIVE AKA A TOUCHING HOMAGE TO MEL GIBSON'S WHAT WOMEN WANT: Haruhi gave Kyon a chocolate bar at the end of last episode. The fallout is devastating. See you next week!

IN DEPTH ANALYSIS: Chocolate is going to be precious commodity in the coming years. Enjoy it while you can, you overfed western sows. Your halcyon days have reached their apex. The only thing that will be topping your grotesquely sized Dairy Queen sundaes in the near future will be squalid misery and migrant tears.
Seru
(Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:22 pm)

Welcome to the NHK!: Damn man, I don't know about this one. So here's the story! An emotionally crippled shut in meets a girl that tries to rehabilitate him. It goes horribly because she's as emotionally crippled as he is. Also, at least six people try to commit suicide. And there are TWENTY-FOUR EPISODES OF THIS NIGHTMARE. Sorry, those were spoilers. This was pretty good but it was not enjoyable to watch. It was so overwhelmingly not enjoyable to watch that I didn't even try to watch anything else for two to three weeks. In this I succeeded. Watumote is better and shockingly more accurate about this particular affliction.

YUKI NAGATO CHAN EPISODE SIX TO TEN: Typically boring shit slice of life bullshit happens then they finally get to the SWEET, DELICIOUS TWIST. Sadly this sweet, delicious twist is what I was expecting since the first episode so it was more bland and unsavoury. Still fun, though.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:20 am)

As a Matter of Fact, I'd like to somebody refute this.

Because I'll destroy them. No, gay as fuck, own it faggots.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:22 am)

Ganes are gay. Supid lombardo less homos, jesus, what the fuck, bring it!
Ryoko's Biatch
(Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:24 pm)

So, the Stardust Crusaders anime ended last week.

Good stuff.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:40 pm)

Bad stiff negroe
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:02 pm)

I watched the first part of Kill La Kill. I started out loving it but it just sucks more and more. I hate the writing. Who wins a fight, and when, isn't based on anything, they just do a bunch of moves and then an ending happens. The entire premise is moronic too, but more importantly I haven't been convinced to care about the moronic premise (Gurren Lagann showed me that drills are awesome! Fuck clothes though!)

Everything is made up in a scatterbrained way that has no bearing on anything else. The hero accidentally finds the most powerful weapon in the universe in a dump or something, and it rapes her and becomes her best friend. Looks like curtains for the villains, except the main villain has another one sitting around that she finally decides to use. I know these plot points sound on paper like they could be very dramatic but I assure you that is not the case. There are one star, two star and three star enemies, and the hero absorbs their power when she wins, but she doesn't really bother fighting anybody below three stars and doesn't seem to ever get stronger. By the way, how strong is she? How strong are any of the characters? Is it better to have 100% life fibers than 30%? Does it fucking matter, at all?

I got up to when the Grand Couturier shows up and I'm pretending that's the finale.
Seika
(Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:23 pm)

Most if not all of those things are explained in the next few episodes.
Vinny
(Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:00 pm)

I was a little disappointed that there was no Part 4 teaser at the end of the last Part 3 episode. I'm still holding out hope we can see Josuke punch a plate of spaghetti while Okuyasu tears a basketball sized mound of dead flesh from his shoulder.

So, I guess I'm done with anime for awhile. I watched all of Space Dandy which was pretty great but nothing amazing. I finished Akagi and Kaiji and am now stuck waiting for new chapters in manga form. The same mahjong game has been going on for like a decade in real life years and the villain has literally died and gone to hell and the last few chapters have been the villain leading a revolt against the demons that want to use human souls as living foosball players. I'm expecting him to come back to life and then play mahjong for another twenty years.

soilers.
(Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:00 pm)

That sounds like a metaphor for life, man. Shit is deep.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:28 pm)

I have to admit, I'm still hyped up by the Jojo anime.

The Dio fight was so fucking good. I very rarely re-watch anything, but I've watched those episodes several times. The quality of the animation is top notch. I could watch this shit forever.
Seru
(Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:16 pm)

I need to do a year end round up because I watch way more stuff than I mention here. Anyway, I'm going to talk about some stuff I watched.

Blah Blah Yuki Nagato: Not the best and not the worst. Even in terms of Haruhi stories (Mind you they tease the worst Haruhi story at the end of this series and it's the most effective troll since the ending of Panty and Stocking.). There was one point that STUCK IN MY CRAW. Haruhi totally wants Kyon's dick because he was nice to her ONE TIME when they were kids and she starts going on about how he saved her from despair. Because he helped her write a message in chalk on a field. Once. For maybe an hour. This is not how human emotions work. Solid writing. Seven out of ten.

Sound! Euphonium: Kyoto Animation fooled me into thinking this was going to be a knock off K-On!. The opening alone fools you into thinking that. This is a gross misconception. This show is 90% pointless high school drama and 1% hilarious hijinks. The other 9% is devoted to watching people prepare for brass band competitions. My only actual experience with brass bands was in seventh grade when they forced us to play in one and my only vivid memory is stepping on my trombone. That cost my parents $300. This show is like stepping on a trombone. Five out of ten.

Expelled From Paradise: If 3D model animation is the future of JAPANESE ANIMATION then I want no part of it. I don't even want to comment on the story, the animation is pig disgusting. The story is also kind of lame. Three out of ten (Nine out of then compared to everything else available on Canadian Netflix.).
My Head Hurts 90
(Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:17 am)

Where do you guys get Jojo from?
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:16 am)

It's on Crunchyroll.com, but you could probably find it for free if you're willing to go to some shady streaming sites.
Vinny
(Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:25 pm)

Yeah, I think you get a free week trial so you can just binge them all before you have to pay anything.
Page 80 of 89

Jump to: