FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So are eggs good for you or not?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Theldorrin
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:25 pm)

Post     Re: So are eggs good for you or not?

You want to be a professional wrestler?! Aren't you a small guy?
Nickass
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:31 pm)

Eggs are pretty much the best natural source of protein. Not only because they contain lots of protein, but because your body is able to absorb almost all of it. As opposed to something like peanuts, which also have high protein but aren't as easily processed by your body (they're also high in fat, but it's the good kind of fat that you should be eating, BTW).

I eat eggs whenever possible for these reasons (I'm burning fat and building muscle) and don't feel bad about it. Some weeks I guess I've probably eaten 10 but that amount seems excessive, so I would avoid doing that, Chris.

I don't really know much about egg whites, but I'd guess that the majority of an egg's nutrition is in the yolk (including fat and cholesterol). If you're hard up for the protein I would take whey protein or something instead of some of those eggs.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:34 pm)

I am about the average size for an independent wrestler. I don't hope to make it to WWE, which generally only hires giants (the best of the best [also the best looking] average-sized guys can occasionally get jobs, but will never be at the top), but if I can eventually work as a wrestler without a day job to supplement my income (by doing something like signing to TNA, working Japan consistently or just sticking with it until you become enough of a draw to demand substantial paydays) I'll be incredibly happy.

I mean, yeah, I'd still love to get into film and writing, like I've always told people I would my whole life (most people have no idea I dream of wrestling), but after college I'm moving straight to Philadelphia to train.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:38 pm)

I was going to say this was the most bizarre thread at this incarnation of FTU, but then I remembered Theldorrin started a conversation about the dick sizes of comic book characters.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:40 pm)

I thought this was at least at a basic level of common knowledge but I guess not.
Stupid Fucking Faggot
Stupid 30 fuckbag who likes DBZ
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:42 pm)

If Mideon can get into WWE, anyone can.
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:43 pm)

They were even kind of pushing him for a while!

Fucking Mideon!
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:53 pm)

There's no reason at all why a decent-looking/performing wrestler can't at least do dark matches for WWE.

Given the kind of trash they let in there, I honestly believe that getting into WWE is all about connections.

What I mean is, it doesn't matter how good you are.

Haha, it doesn't matter how good you are!!!!

Man, memories.

Last edited by Stupid Fucking Faggot on Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rice
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:56 pm)

That post looks like it consists of seperate quotes from a wrestling manga.
Jason
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:00 pm)

Even Mideon was probably at least 6'3" or so. I'm 5'11".

Other factors are that I want to work the indies, whereas WWE likes to grab their people from the moment they step into the ring and raise them from the ground up; I want to work a hybrid style (aerial and shoot style submissions) while the WWE wants people to work their boring, ground and brawl style; and I'm not going to take steroids.

If I was a total pretty boy like Paul London and Brian Kendrick, then yeah, maybe I could actually make it to the midcard (although I'm bigger than they are), but the fact is I'd be far, far more satisfied with myself if I became ROH champion, not WWE champion. The independent scene is why I care about wrestling.

Obviously, there's a great chance that none of this will ever happen, despite my best efforts, so I don't like to talk about it.
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:01 pm)

Haha, Jason is such an idealistic, dream-filled little cunt.

Get ready for the constant disappointment and disillusionment that is life!
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:03 pm)

Chris is convinced that everyone will be as successful as him.
Rice
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:04 pm)

Shut the fuck up, Chris. You're like a kid who didn't get a game system so he makes up all these ways badminton is superior.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape

Is there any situation where you can proudly proclaim that you are currently using anabolic steroids to build muscle? It strikes me that that chemical substance is not something you can admit to using under any circumstances I can think of.
Stupid Fucking Faggot

Haha, badminton.
Jason
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:05 pm)

What part of that was idealistic, Chris?

The difference between you and me is that I don't spend my time making thread after thread about my goals here while never actually working to achieve any of them.

Also, I don't want to be famous. Hence, everything I just goddamn said about not working WWE.

Additionally, I'm not a fat fucking failure (and I won't become one).
Theldorrin
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:06 pm)

That is probably one of the strangest analogies I've seen.
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:13 pm)

I PULL OFF A LOT OF THE THINGS I PLAN TO DO, YOU FAGGOT, ESPECIALLY WITHIN THE PAST YEAR.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:15 pm)

Eggs!
Jason
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:17 pm)

I'm sorry that my goals aren't as noble as invading a high school like a bad sitcom.

Of course, your main goal there just seemed to be get Peter and Theldorrin's attention, not actually do it. Congratulations, shithead!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: