FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FUCKING ROBOCUT!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Stupid Fucking Faggot
Stupid 30 fuckbag who likes DBZ
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:54 pm)

Post     FUCKING ROBOCUT!!!!!!

This is fucking sweet.

I'm ordering this shit RIGHT NOW.

I'll never have to go to the barber again!
Theldorrin
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:02 pm)

Post     Re: FUCKING ROBOCUT!!!!!!

Why would you bother when chemotherapy is a much better solution?
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:15 pm)

Man, maybe I'll get a Flowbee instead. I don't know which is better!

There appears to be a huge underground ironic hipster fandom for vacuum haircutters.

I guess I can see it. Haha, you're cutting your hair with a goddamn vacuum. That is so... oh man. *listens to Fugazi*
Theldorrin
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:17 pm)

That reminds me of that episode of Gilmore Girls where Lane went out with that guy that had the Fugazi t-shirt, but the t-shirt turned out to be his sister's or something.
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:31 pm)

The reality of this thread is that it's only here to remind me to buy this when I get home from work.
Theldorrin
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:36 pm)

Space Ghost should post more.
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:40 pm)

Hey Theldorrin, check this out.

"There will be more action in this movie than any Trek that's preceded it," Kurtzman promised.

Haha, you're going to get the exact opposite of what you want.
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:42 pm)

Whoah, it's just going to be called "Star Trek". That's it, just "Star Trek".

That's actually pretty fucking bold!

I don't know if they'll be able to pull it off though, legally and all that.
Theldorrin
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:43 pm)

Hahahaha! It's so true!

That's like what they did with I, Robot.
Theldorrin
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:46 pm)

It's going to be terrible and piss off the hardcore fans so much.

If I were one of those people, I'd probably have to add anyone that starred in it onto my 'do not ever watch a movie with them in it' list, which would suck, because Matt Damon and Gary Sinise are ok by me.
Nickass
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:42 pm)

This is a nightmare.

Sounds like they're trying to turn Star Trek into a generic action sci-fi property now, or at least make it more like Star Wars. Appealing to a broader audience? The reason Star Trek is awesome is because it's more cerebral (or supposed to be, at least) and philosophical. Most people are idiots, and if you're going to make a Star Trek that most people will like, then I guess you're going to make some crap!

This furthers the fact that the current creative engine of Star Trek is completely dead and out of good, original ideas. Enterprise (with a few exceptions) proved that, as did Nemesis, Insurrection, and the majority of Voyager. By the time all this stuff was produced, the people who had penned the glory dayz of Star Trek (TNG and DS9) were already gone, and it was clearly in the hands of more inept second-stringers (or people who had nothing to do with Star Trek, a la Nemesis).

What they need to do is just leave the whole franchise alone for 10-15 years and let interest and imagination naturally build up again until there is hopefully another TNG-like renaissance. The direction it's headed in now is very bleak and hopeless and could possibly destroy it for good!

I've got a nice target painted on my window where my dick will be headed soon.
Theldorrin
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:49 pm)

Those things all tried to be more action oriented, and that's partly why they failed.

It's stupid to make ridiculously big budget Star Trek films that rely so heavily on action when fans will almost certainly turn moderate budget Star Trek films that are more cerebral into much more of a success.
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:50 pm)

One thing I've noticed about Star Trek fans is that they are almost always naysayers about anything that has yet to come out.
Theldorrin
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:52 pm)

For good reason! The Star Trek universe is much like the world of Tolkein. As time progresses since the death of Roddenbury, the world has just become more and more weak and corrupt.
Clotho
Clotho's rational faculties are not estimated to be at optimal capacity for a sapient specimen
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:05 pm)

This better have the borg
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:31 pm)

Fuck it, I decided I couldn't wait.

They have this store at the mall called "As Seen on TV" where you can buy infomercial products. I went over there and was like, "OK, if they have the Flowbee, I'm buying it."

And they did!

So I am now the proud owner of a FLOWBEE! It was like eighty dollars, which is a lot, but I'm playing poker tomorrow in San Jose so I'll just win it back there.

This thing is going to pay for itself in just a few uses. As for the barber shop, they can suck my dick. I don't need you anymore. I'll take care of MYSELF.

So long, suckers!
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:34 pm)

Does your barber shop do shaves? I've always wanted to get a good shave from a barber.

My parents own a flowbee. The design could be improved.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:53 pm)

I'd like one of those old fashioned razors, but I'm sure I'd end up killing myself. Not to mention the fact that I can't grow a beard.
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:14 am)

I have a monster beard right now.
Nickass
(Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:30 am)

I went out to buy some hair trimmers to make my own body hair grooming more efficient. I was going to get regular ones for your head, and then I saw two (two!) different brands of *body trimmers* and I was like, "holy shit, the world is as gay as I am."

Anyway, I actually didn't get them, since they were more expensive and I couldn't really figure out what made them "body" trimmers. The ones I got were just fine.

And they also had one with a vacuum that would suck up the hair it cut off! Definitely useful for painless clean-up considering I have roommates, but also too expensive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: