FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TOP TEN BEST MANGA MOMENTS (soiler soiler soiler soiler)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:18 am)

Post     TOP TEN BEST MANGA MOMENTS (soiler soiler soiler soiler)

We've done BEST FIGHTS or BEST MANGA or BEST CHARACTERS, but here's BEST MOMENTS. I don't think people will agree with some of my CHOICES and think I picked WEIRD MOMENTS FROM MANGA, but THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS. Plus, I encourage EVERYONE ELSE to just post their TOP TENS as well.

In fact, I don't even know if I AGREE with my list since I'd have to re-read all my favorite manga to EVALUATE THIS SHIT. I would have MONSTER IN HERE but I don't have the manga on my computer.

#10 - FIST OF THE NORTH STAR: RAOH SHOOTING HIS LIFE FORCE INTO THE SKY.

"I HAVE NO REGRETS IN MY EXISTENCE!" is such an awesome fucking line. I was considering other moments, GOON DEATHS and shit like that, but this really STUCK OUT FOR ME.

#9 - JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE: JOTARO FREEZING TIME

I would have picked a different moment if this were ANIME, but things are captured differently in the manga so I went with this one. There's really tons of awesome moments in this fight and it's hard to pick one, but I REALLY LIKE THE WAY JOTARO is standing there as Dio shits his pants.

#8 - GANTZ: KAZE APPEARING OUT OF NOWHERE WITH A DEAD BODY

I guess I'm really partial to people POPPING OUT OF NOWHERE. Izumi was slaughtering hundreds of people and there was no reason to believe he would be STOPPED. When Kurono's girlfriend is about to die, KAZE WALKS OUT OF NOWHERE using a DEAD BODY AS A SHIELD. YES!

#7 - GRAPPLER BAKI: HANAYAMA SAYING "WANT SOME MORE?" AFTER GETTING BULLETS UPPERCUTTED INTO HIS FACE.

Baki is a frustratingly hard manga to do this for since EVERY OTHER PANEL IS INSANE AND AWESOME. So I went with the RELATIVELY OBVIOUS CHOICE of when HANAYAMA gets bullets placed in his mouth and then UPPERCUTTED BY SPECK so that they GO OFF *INSIDE* HIS HEAD. Of course, HANAYAMA DOESN'T GIVE A FLYING SHIT and says "WANT SOME MORE?" with a shredded and smoking face.

#6 - BERSERK: SKULLKNIGHT POINTING TO GRIFFTH

I really just thought this was fucking awesome. I imagine people can be mad since I picked a NON-VIOLENT SCENE from BERSERK, but the way that there's NO TALKING and the SLOW ZOOM and GUTS' EYE in the end is FUCKING GREAT.

#5 - BERSERK: MOZGUS BASHING A SKULL IN WITH A BIBLE

That really says it all. WHAT A GODDAMNED FREAKISH FUCKING MONSTER HE IS.

#4 - 20TH CENTURY BOYS: FRIEND'S RESSURECTION

*image not working for some reason*

You knew FRIEND WOULDN'T STAY DEAD, but during all the commotion of THE POPE getting shot was a NICE DISTRACTION from when FRIEND SUDDENLY RISES UP in front of a million people. THEN HE TAKES A BULLET FOR THE POPE and BECOMES IMMORTALIZED.

#3 - HAJIME NO IPPO: TAKAMURA CRUSHING HAWK

Basically, it's pretty obvious that Takamura would win, BUT WhEN HE WON IT WAS STILL FUCKING AWESOME. After a fight that PUSHED TAKAMURA TO THE LIMITS, he decides to actually MURDER HAWK (who wanted to murder Takamura in order to achieve orgasm) and SNAPS (which is another awesome moment). When HAWK DODGES TAKAMURA'S PUNCH, HE COUNTERS BUT TAKAMURA WAS READY FOR THAT FUCKING SHIT. WITH HAWK BENT BACKWARDS TO DODGE THE PUNCH, TAKAMURA ACTUALLY PUNCHES HIS HEAD *INTO* THE FUCKING MAT.

That doesn't sound impressive when there's manga where people explode after punching, but when you read 40 volumes of FAIRLY NORMAL BOXING (aside from steam explosions after punches), punching a head INTO A MAT is pretty spectacular.

#2 - JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE: JOSUKE REALIZING HEARING KIRA'S NAME

Kira was an AWESOME VILLIAN since basically he was unstoppable as long as you didn't know who he was. When Kira disguised himself as this one guy in order to escape THE HEROES, the GOOD GUYS somehow begin suspecting the VILLIAN'S DISGUISED FORM'S SON in this convoluted way. Kira's POWER is that anyone who asks the KID about Kira will EXPLODE or if he tells them or does something that will lead them to KIRA and then time resets after the explosion to the beginning of that day AND FUCK THIS IT'S NOT IMPORTANT. BASICALLY, THE KID DID SOMETHING VERY CLEVER TO ALERT JOSUKE THAT HE WAS KIRA, AND WHEN JOSUKE REALIZES IT HE MAKES THE ABOVE AWESOME FACE WHILE KIRA IS SHITTING HIS PANTS.

You really have to read it for any of this to make sense, but it's goddamned awesome.

#1 - GANTZ: YAKUZA A VS. ONION DAD

THIS IS WHAT I MADE THE THREAD FOR. GODDAMN THIS PANEL IS SO SHITFUCKING BRILLIANTLY BRILLIANT.

Yakuza A is a badass, obviously, but when this EYE-BLEEDING HORRIFIC MONSTER SHOWS UP with his TWISTED, MONSTROUS FACE FULL OF RAGE everyone is UINDERSTANDABLY SHITTING THEIR PANTS ... EXCEPT YAKUZA A. That's FINE, that's cool, TONS OF MANGA USE THAT DEVICE. So, the next step is for the character to NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE NIGHTMARISH FUCK STANDING IN FRONT OF THEM. Except YAKUZA A TAKES IT A STEP FURTHER. ONION DAD HAD BEEN THERE FOR ALL OF FIVE SECONDS FOR YAKUZA A GETS **PISSED OFF** AT HIM JUST BEING THERE. HE GETS IN THE FACE OF THIS FUCKING MONSTER JUST BECAUSE HE'S THERE.

HE THEN FUCKING HEADBUTTS HIM IN THE FACE, BUT ONION DAD'S HEAD IS MADE OF CONCRETE SO THAT DOESN'T WORK OUT FOR HIM.

I could jerk off to this picture.

---HONORABLE MENTIONS---

GANTZ: KURONO JUMPING OVER KATO

Kishimoto dies and Kurono FLIPS OUT after Kato hugs her torso while crying. This is the pinnacle of a GANTZ' version of the ECLIPSE, where everything is hopeless as a SUPER BEAST DEMOLISHES ALL LIFE.

HAJIME NO IPPO: AOKI'S LOOK AWAY

AOKI UNLEASHES HIS SUPER TECHNIQUE WHICH IS HILARIOUS AND ALSO AWESOME.

MAD BULL 34: GRENADES TIED TO PUPES

I really don't have to explain this one. (When I was typing explain just now I accidently typed "explosion")

20TH CENTURY BOYS: OTCHO BURSTING THROUGH THE GLASS

*image not working for some reason*

WHEN KANNA IS ABOUT TO BE ASSASSINATED, OTCHO BURSTS THROUGH A STAINED GLASS WINDOW IN A CHURCH LIKE A BADASS AND THEN SHIELDS HER.
My Head Hurts 90
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:22 am)

Post     Re: TOP TEN BEST MANGA MOMENTS (soiler soiler soiler soiler)

God, putting Raoh at fucking #10 is a travesty. Some fan you are!
Theldorrin
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:23 am)

"I HAVE NO REGRETS IN MY EXISTENCE!" is an awesome line.

That's really something that you'd want to steal if you ever wrote a book.
Vinny
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:23 am)

I'm not even that big of a FIST OF THE NORTH STAR fan compared to EVERYONE ELSE HERE. Berserk, too! They're at the BOTTOM OF MY MANGA LISTS.

I thought I've made this clear numerous times.
Vinny
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:24 am)

And Theldorrin, I've already stole it for a short story I wrote for class.
Theldorrin
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:25 am)

Gosh, the more I think about it, the more awesome that line becomes. If I don't stick it in a book, I'm going to ensure that they're my final words.
Theldorrin
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:26 am)

It'd be neat if other people made their lists, but I don't think most of the people here have even read 10 different mangas.
Vinny
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:28 am)

Well, they can take 10 moments from Fist of the North Star or Berserk or Baki. Although my tastes are GENUINELY DIFFERENT, I did consciously pick moments that I know the entire board LOVES in hopes they'd do it, too.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:29 am)

Yeah, this would end up being my top ten Berserk moments.

Because it's the only manga worth a damn.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:35 am)

Berserk is so awesome.
Vinny
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:38 am)

Despite me not liking Berserk as much as most of the people here, I do own like half of the English volumes.

Two more and it's Mozgus time!
My Head Hurts 90
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:48 am)

My list is fairly similar to Vinny's, except I'd probably fit Alexander Anderson/Alucard on there somewhere.
Stupid Fucking Faggot
Stupid 30 fuckbag who likes DBZ
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:51 am)

Fuck you for not putting something from Dragon Ball in there, and again, for putting Raoh at #10.
Theldorrin
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:51 am)

I've only read Naruto.
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:55 am)

Goku bursting through Piccolo Daimou's back is pretty neat, as is his subsequent egg hurling.
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:56 am)

'Goku' not a word Firefox? Maybe I should just use Opera then!
Vinny
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:57 am)

GOD, I FUCKING FORGOT HELLSING.

Yeah, this list isn't accurate. I'll have to RE-THINK THIS SHIT.
Vinny
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:58 am)

I can't really think of any top ten worthy moments in DBZ. There's lots of great shit, but EH.

I guess there could be a NARUTO THINGY somewhere, too, but then I'd probably have to do top 20. Then again, I think I need to do a top 20 anyway.
My Head Hurts 90
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:08 am)

The teleport Kamehameha is pretty awesome.

Last edited by My Head Hurts 90 on Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Stupid Fucking Faggot
Stupid 30 fuckbag who likes DBZ
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:09 am)

Well of course DBZ is overshadowed by modern manga.

But you have to put it on there, to show RESPECT.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: