FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TOP TEN BEST MANGA MOMENTS (soiler soiler soiler soiler)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
My Head Hurts 90
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:12 am)

Post     Re: TOP TEN BEST MANGA MOMENTS (soiler soiler soiler soiler)

The problem with DBZ is that a lot of the awesome things that happen never finish the guys off.

Like when Goku launches a genki dama the size of a planet at Freeza that's the god damn end of the fight, you can't top that.
Stupid Fucking Faggot
Stupid 30 fuckbag who likes DBZ
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:16 am)

It's not over yet!
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:16 am)

I like Dragon Ball Z a lot.
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:17 am)

Who doesn't?
Theldorrin
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:21 am)

Me.
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:24 am)

Do I need to make it clear each time I ask a question to the general public, about things that normal people do and feel, that I don't need you to answer?
Theldorrin

Yes.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.

This is a good thread.

Anyway, I dont really have any top lists, but if I ever did, I'd put that picture in Berserk, where its a huge image of Gyts with his sword, and caska is looking the other way, sitting on the ground ,and in the background some goons have just been cut in half.
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:31 am)

There are very few, if any, "normal" people at Fagtown.
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:31 am)

Of course, Theldorrin is a freak among freaks, so I guess it's relative.
Derek Payne
huhhhh *puke* huhhhhhuh come on mike save the game *puke*
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:03 am)

I'm relatively normal.
Magic Juan
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:07 am)

No DBZ is fucking unforgiveable.
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:41 am)

Like I'd have DBZ manga on my computer! What is this, the 90's?
Magic Juan
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:05 am)

You don't at least have Vegeta raping Bulma or Mr. Satan fucking that blonde haired bitch?
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:13 am)

Well, this is not TOP TEN BEST HENTAI MOMENTS, and even then I'd choose the page where Goku points to KI-ENGORGED COCK while Chi Chi cowers in fear.

Top Ten Best Hentai Moments would be an awesome thread.
Yogurtman
Odin
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:23 am)

That page that MADali mentioned is extremely awesome. I used it as my wallpaper for a long time.

This is a very important thread and I am going to have to give it careful thought.
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:40 am)

where can i get hellsing manga
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:43 am)

Fuck, I might do top ten hentai moments.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:44 am)

Was that the picture where Guts was holding the sword in his artificial hand, or was that the one where he's hugging her either on the beach or on the wall at Albion, whichever it was that I didn't make up.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:42 am)

I don't want to do a bunch of work of putting them in order, and I also don't want to make any assertions that I can't think of any scenes better than these, and also I don't have any pictures so suck it.

Awesome moments in Berserk that come to mind:

GUTS CUTTING FOUR HOLY IRON CHAIN KNIGHTS IN HALF
Guts has just been up all night fighting an unspeakably violent battle against a little girl. While he is extremely injured and can barely stand, an entire army confronts him. He can't lift his sword, so he dodges their attacks and makes them kill each other. He gets pushed into a corner and ends up swinging his sword, reopening his wounds, and cuts four armored knights in half. This causes him to bleed even more while the rest of the knights start flipping out.

ZODD APPEARING AT THE WITCH'S HOUSE
Once again Guts has just sustained terrible injuries and is not expecting to have to fight again so soon. He and his party return to the witch's house in the woods and it's on fire. A bunch of apostles show up and the Skull Knight so you know this is some serious shit. Then Zodd shows up out of nowhere saying "IS IT FATE?" I just find it really manly when an undefeatable monster can only refer to other conscious entities in terms of how they affect his fate.

GUTS KILLING MOZGUS'S HUMAN FORM
Mozgus has grown wings and is flying around causing trouble. Suddenly, Guts appears from above, falling some ridiculous distance from the nearby tower, and plunges his sword into his chest! This wouldn't have been especially manly compared to the rest of the shit Guts does, except some narrator or something is disaffectedly making a comment about being a fish on the water, referring to fate. Once again, fate = awesome.

GUTS SHOWING UP WHEN THE KUSHAN ATTACK THE HAWKS' CAMP
The Band Of The Hawk is in a bad way with their leader imprisoned and their raid leader deserted. When they are at their weakest, they suffer a nighttime surprise attack. Caska is about to get killed and suddenly someone shows up and (I can't remember the manga, but here's what happens in the anime) kicks him into the fire. Caska looks up and sees it's Guts, and his face turns into an oil painting.

Fist Of The North Star!

RAOH REMAINING ON HIS HORSE WHILE FIGHTING REI
I don't know if this was in the manga because it's just before where Spamdini's translations picked up, so all of this is coming from the movie. Rei, one of the most formidable human beings in the world, is facing Raoh, who you haven't really seen fighting. Rei keeps attacking Raoh and Raoh keeps beating him without moving because he is the archetype of masculinity. Then, Raoh takes some insane stance with both arms fully extended and his body completely exposed, and his cape starts billowing. I imagine that in the manga Rei is drawn as being about two inches tall at this point.

JYUZA STEALING RAOH'S HORSE
At this point, the last real fight Raoh was in was the one above. Since then, it has been established that hokuto shinken is the most powerful style and nothing else can compare, and that Raoh can beat any living being with his eyes closed. Then Jyuza shows up, and you don't really know how powerful he is. He shatters Raoh's helmet and makes him dismount his horse, which already is a dick shitting moment. Then his attacks nearly overwhelm Raoh, further making the reader say :fuck. At this point it's like someone knocked out God in one punch. Then, he STEALS HIS FUCKING HORSE and starts SCREAMING at him and SLAPPING HIS ASS, then runs away.

If you were looking at me while I was reading this, you would have seen the exact scene from Virtuosity where Denzel Washington is dying from his mind being stimulated to 800% capacity.

Naruto!

NEJI USING HIS 64 STRIKE TECHNIQUE
More attacks should be declared already complete before they've taken place.

SASUKE FIGHTING OROCHIMARU IN THE WOODS
There have probably been a million such fights since I stopped reading, but I'm talking about the first one where Orochimaru is wearing that girly guy's face. Sasuke recognizes that the opponent is beyond his level. The specific moment that's awesome is when Orochimaru starts moving around ridiculously fast and Sasuke looks around like he has no idea what's going on. In case you didn't figure it out, I also like it when one character is completely overwhelmed by another. This is also another scene I'm describing from the anime instead of the manga.

Gantz!

KURONO SEEING THE TANAKA BOSS
Kurono is without his armor and surrounded by deadly enemies. Then, at the end of the hallways, he sees something else. The first thing you see is its extremely muscular back surrounded by candles or some shit. Then it turns around and it's a humongous bird monster with TEETH ON ITS BEAK FOR SOME REASON and some sort of HORRIBLE BREATHING APPARATUS. At that moment it's extremely obvious that there is absolutely no chance of Kurono surviving.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: