FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Things OUTLAND never says

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Yardrat
           Author           Message
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:40 pm)

Post     Things OUTLAND never says

Since these threads seem to be so popular

You time-going nobies
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:43 pm)

Post     Re: Things OUTLAND never says

Nothing for a period of time longer than what it takes for him to violently fill his lungs with air again and wipe the spittle from his lips.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:45 pm)

Post     Re: Things OUTLAND never says

That'll do.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Yardrat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: