FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dreams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Magic Juan
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:50 pm)

Post     Re: Dreams

You're a poster. You make posts.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:54 pm)

I'm pretty sure I just don't know what that's a reference to, if anything at all, but if it's a reference to what I think it is, it means that Magic Juan has tracked me down a long road that I never wanted anyone from Fagtown to traverse and I'm scared.
Magic Juan
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:58 pm)

You're correct.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:00 pm)

You're like my own personal Theldorrin!
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:02 pm)

JR is amazing.

(In reference to those videos)
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:51 pm)

I remember Jason's magazine cover about something Jewish, with a Jewish guy on it, and that has always stayed in my mind, and tarnished my image of Jason.

Its like I think of Jason, and I just think of some asshole Zionist.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:51 pm)

Yeah, we get it, you hate Jews.

No, actually, you don't fucking get it!
Rice
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:56 pm)

There is no denying that Jason is a sick, intolerant asshole but I enjoy his posts and I think he adds to the board.
Rice
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:56 pm)

If only for responding to him with "Man, Jason is Orochimaru."
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:23 pm)

Every time I read a small part of Achewood I think it seems really funny, but every time I start reading the actual comics I get depressed by how bad it seems.
Jason
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:38 pm)

I could fucking deliver some goddamn STREET JUSTICE OF MY OWN on you right now, FarQueer!
Ryoko's Biatch
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:41 pm)

Jesus Christ, what kind of unbelievable faggot are you?

Ban Username. Ban him now.
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:42 pm)

I really hate posting things that I know are going to make Jason lower his opinion of me even more -- and I knew that was a big one -- but, *strength*.
Sailor Bigglesworth
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:44 pm)

Last night I dreamed I was raped by a minotaur with a horse's head.
Mike Dunn
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:11 pm)

There's a comic book store and a DVD store that only exist in my dreams, but which I dream about a lot, where everything is really cheap and obscure and they have crazy back rooms that look like Silent Hill shit. Does anyone else have recurring dreams that take place in made-up places?
Mike Dunn
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:21 pm)

I also used to have recurring nightmares about getting arrested, but i haven't recently. I had a nightmare the other morning where I was hanging out with this kid I was friends with in 6th grade. He was telling me he liked my music, and the whole time he was talking to me he seemed strangely withdrawn, and his face was pale and kind of purplish. I asked him how school was going, and he looked at me like I really hurt him and after a pause said "Oh..I don't go to school anymore." And right after he said that I realized that two men in white suits were putting him in a straightjacket and were about to strap him onto a padded gurney, and he started making horrific sounds and screaming and writhing around, and then I woke up. That was fucked!
Theldorrin
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:21 pm)

I agree completely with Username about Achewood.
Nickass
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:26 pm)

I also have recurring nightmares about being in really high, precarious places. The most recent one was one in which I was in a really tall skyscraper that had been terrorist bombed or something (WTC?). It was all busted up and I could literally feel the building swaying in the wind. I just wanted so bad to be on stable ground again.

And the thing is, I'm not even afraid of heights.
Mike Dunn
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:32 pm)

I think the difference between dreams and nightmares is that in dreams it feels like you can intuitively figure out what's going to happen, or that things will turn out alright, because it's coming from your head, but in a nightmare something totally fucked up happens or you're put in a situation you don't know what to do in, and your sense of control is lost. Like, the dream that Clotho described could be totally not scary with the right sense of control, like if you think, "oh, of course, the trap door", and look up, there'll be a trap door that leads to an airplane or some random shit. In a nightmare, though, your mind won't let the concept of a trap door materialize, and so you spend the whole time worrying about the windows.

I think some types of nightmares happen when your dream train of thought hits a block, so you're stuck in whatever situation you were in, and you want to either move on to another dream or wake up but you're stuck there for the moment, which makes you feel shitty, and that's why people usually wake up in the middle of a nightmare.

Last edited by Mike Dunn on Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stupid Fucking Faggot
Stupid 30 fuckbag who likes DBZ
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:34 pm)

Was the building on fire?

Because, look out, what generally happens when there's a fire on a few floors of a building is, the building implodes and everything within it is pulverized into a fine powder.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: