FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dreams
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:36 pm)

Post     Dreams

This thread isn't about what you dreamt about last night, because that's probably boring. Rather it's about what insane dream you had sometime in your past that you still remember for whatever reason. I suppose you can talk about recurring dreams too, since those are sometimes interesting.

When I was about 7, I dreamt that I was in a jungle being chased by a huge tiger, and just as I he had my foot in his mouth, I was suddenly in a group of traveling musicians. We played for a small crowd, and after that I went back to the tiger and he ate my leg and I woke up. It was pretty fucking scary!

I don't think I've had a nightmare since then.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:45 pm)

Post     Re: Dreams

Back in the DBZU Dark Ages, I had a dream that Yogurtman and I killed VegettoEX with assault rifles.

Most of the time my dreams get hazier the longer I'm awake and probably the only reason I remember that is because I posted about it that morning.
Stupid Fucking Faggot
Stupid 30 fuckbag who likes DBZ
(Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:48 pm)

I'm not going to read this thread.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:29 pm)

Writing down dreams when you wake up is a good idea.

I had a dream that started with me driving by my high school at night and ended with my 10th grade English teacher laughing at me. Nobody likes hearing about dreams so I won't transcribe the middle.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:30 pm)

Hard like the ribs and pectoral muscles under Morgan's nipples?
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:32 pm)

Hahahahaha, what?
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:33 pm)

HAHAHAHA, WHOAH!
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:45 pm)

I should delete the thread that should have posted to.
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:55 pm)

Oh never mind, I understand what happened now.

Now it's a lot less funny!
Clotho
Clotho's rational faculties are not estimated to be at optimal capacity for a sapient specimen
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:35 am)

Some of the best shows I've ever watched were in my head, and then I forgot about them, what a tragedy.

But, my favorites were the nightmares. God, I don't have many wonderful dreams, but I do have a lot of fucked up nightmares. And, I say they're fucked up because they're nightmares about things people shouldn't normally be scared of.

Once when I was about 9 or 10, I don't really remember too well. I somehow appeared in this house all the walls were white, and there were windows for every wall, and a lot of book shelves and mantles. Out the window I looked and it was snowing, I don't know why but it somehow made me feel incredibly alone. And, I always kept going up to another window and as I looked out it was still, snowing I don't expect anything different.

Well, I suddenly realize that I don't know where I am. I don't know in that part of the dream why, and I think I'm in a witches' house.

I try to run and open doors, but there's no escape everywhere I go every room is the same.

I wake up afterwards and I'm sweating like a geyser.

But, I want to hear more about Big Fagot's dream.
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:46 am)

This thread is a magnet for posters like Clotho.

See, this is what I'm saying!
Ryoko's Biatch
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:51 am)

What I'm saying is your mom is a magnet for dick.
Nickass
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:07 am)

One of my recurring nightmares is that I'm in school, the semester's halfway over, and I haven't been to class once. There's no hope of passing, or maybe I'm just too scared to find out. I hoped that I would stop having them once I was done with school, but I still get them occasionally.
Clotho
Clotho's rational faculties are not estimated to be at optimal capacity for a sapient specimen
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:07 am)

Chris, how can you say that, after the fact I posted?

WHAT A GAMBLER
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:25 am)

Nickass's dreams are very ordinary. He might as well have talked about showing up to school in his underwear(I had them all the time in middle school).

Also, what's this about people not caring about the content of your post? Should I not be posting stuff that only interests me?
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:28 am)

A very strange thing about my dreams is that I often feel in my dream like I've dreamt whatever it is before, and I get huge deja vu throughout the entire thing. But, I'm somehow simultaneously unaware that I'm dreaming, and whenever I wake up and can remember specific details about the dream, I still feel the deja vu, but I know that I never dreamed it before.
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:41 am)

The problem with dreams is first of all, that they are incoherent by nature. So they're not really interesting to read about because they don't follow any kind of form or structure or meaning. Any story that a dream might tell won't come to any kind of satisfying conclusion. So it's like, you sit there reading about some asshole's dream, and you're like "uh huh... uh huh.... and???" and then it's like "and that was it!"

Oh great, thanks for wasting my time.

Any meaning that a dream can be interpreted to have is only interesting to the dreamer.

The second problem is, you can make up anything you want. I can sit here and make up a dream right now. Who cares?

Dreams are just totally uninteresting subconscious diarrhea!

I hate dreams.
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:44 am)

Stupid Fucking Faggot wrote:
I'm not going to read this thread.
Stupid Fucking Faggot
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:53 am)

Big Fagot posted!
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:58 am)

I feel Nickass. One time I dreamed that a professor for a class I did horribly in came into my room and complained that it smelled.

Occasionally I'll have a dream where I behave poorly in a bad situation and it depresses me because if I can do it in a dream I can do it for real and that means I'm terrible.

We need a :roastbeef emoticon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: