FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Annoying Expressions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 104, 105, 106, 107  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:00 am)

Post     Re: Annoying Expressions

"Sound byte".

There's some kind of Berenstein / Berenstain thing going on here, where the average human has something inside him (OR HER) that makes the wrong answer irresistible. What's with that shit?!
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:00 am)

Anything where there's a process for preparing something, and someone signals their constitutional sturdiness by wanting a hilariously small amount of the thing that is correlated with civilization.

The only two examples that come to mind are dudes wanting their steak cooked by passing a lighter over it or whatever, and Winston Churchill's hilarious martini recipe where you tip your fedora toward the vermouth, so I guess just those two things.

Just, masculinity, and any pretense of not being a corpse which is taking a long time to fully collapse.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:43 pm)

I'm with you on this, but I wouldn't associate it with "masculinity," because this particular thing is not specifically manliness-striving.

Sometimes men who do it might construct it that way, but I've known a billion women who are all like "I like my meat BLOODY, don't even cook it, HEHEHEHE", and it's just as annoying!!!
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:18 pm)

Let's be real, they're doing it because it's masculine and everyone knows masculinity = control = being a person of substance = being too smart for all these sheeple.

*slicks back bright blue Macklemore cut and reapplies man-makeup*
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:36 am)

By "do it" I mostly mean "communicate this way about it", but it's possible they could also be barely enduring every torturous bite while darting their eyes around the room to confirm their adherence to the Old Ways is being witnessed.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:00 pm)

Sorry, what?

I couldn't hear any of your faggot shit over the whooshing sounds from my big, jangling cock.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:56 pm)

Repetition in moralizing Facebook posts. This type of messaging is disrespectful to the reader, who I guess is an idiot or something.

Quote:
It is not illegal to seek asylum.

Can you imagine doing this in speech? What would that even sound like? Just staring at you, repeating a simple phrase, over the noise of no one attempting to interrupt them at all?
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:13 pm)

"You're not gonna walk right for a week", and other hypothetical changes to bodily health that last "for a week".
Fagzilla
(Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:02 pm)

"Yes, that's billion...... with a B!"

I heard you in the preceding sentence, cocksucker.

This is especially obnoxious in situations where, contextually, there would be nothing particularly shocking or unexpected about "billion."
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:30 pm)

"A little sumt'n sumt'n".
Fagzilla
(Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:35 am)

That's a good classic-style annoying expression.

From before we got all sophisticated!!!
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:50 am)

Not all of us did.

*conspicuously avoids eye contact and suddenly becomes distracted by some unnecessary task like shuffling nearby objects around*
Fagzilla
(Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:04 am)

"Calm before the storm"

It's fine, just overused.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:08 am)

Here's one I may have bitched about before: impossible durations of time cited in anecdotes.

Good: "He asked me if we carried men's shoes. This was a shoe store, and he had to come to the men's dress section to ask me that. I stared at him for a second or two in case he figured it out himself, then answered 'yeah'."

Bad: "I just stared at him silently for at least five minutes." Nothing close to that has ever happened. The world is a huge place with many incredible stories but there have only been like a hundred years of shoe stores and that is not enough time for anything so ludicrous.

This happens constantly online, and it truly makes me think you must have something wrong with you. I have enough questions as to what makes "a good 30 seconds" better than "800 milliseconds-ish", but moving past that, what makes it better than "five hours"? "The rest of the month"? Why not end the story with "So that was my 2016"?

I mean, am I the only normal, sane person left?!
Ryoko's Biatch
(Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:48 am)

No.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:44 am)

Savory (adj): Good, as distinguished from good and also sweet.

Who are the ad wizards who came up with this one?
Fagzilla
(Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:54 pm)

Yeah, I always hated the savory/sweet dichotomy and brought that exact thing up to Lexy within the last few weeks.

Anyway: magnificent/glorious bastard
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:24 am)

Post     ☝️

"Bougie". I picked a spelling, and it sucks, and so do all of the other ones people cobble together. Stop ignoring the evidence that this word is not meant to exist.

Also, what's up with the genderedness of this word? People who want to name children "Piper" and "Liam" love "boujee".
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:47 pm)

"Muh", in the alt right sense.

"Blah blah blah, because muh vagina." What form of behavior are you sending up?
Mike Dunn
(Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:47 am)

“Patently absurd”

It’s never patently anything else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 104, 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 105 of 107

Jump to: