FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(#21) Super Agent Harold Underwood: status ROUGE
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZ Lemons
           Author           Message
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:37 am)

Post     Re: Super Agent Harold Underwood: status ROUGE

Mautty is most likely the reincarnated spirit of Shakespeare, having made a bet in the afterlife not unlike Freeza betting he could beat Goku without his arms.
Mautty
I bet my wife supports a bigger deadbeat jackass liar than yours.
(Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:45 pm)

Post     Bears are Bastards

The glow from the camp fire can be seen from miles around. Under normal circumstances Agent Rick and agent Mike would be a little uneasy giving away there position so easy. But being with Super Agent Harry Underwood aka Agent Death you tend to rest a little easier.

“Fucking bear took a good chunk from my arm. Thank god for nano healers or I would be done for.” Mike says as he injects him self with nano healers.

“Maybe if you didn’t let a god damn giant fucking bear sneak up on you, you would be fine. What kind of dip shit lets a Bear the size of a Mack truck get the drop on them is beyond me.” Just as agent Rick finishes 50 FUCKING BEARS COME OUT OF NOWARE LIKE GOD DAMN GHOSTS.

“I was wondering when the clan would show up. Killed that shadow bear nearly two hours ago. YOU’RE SLACKING SHADOW CLAN.” Agent Underwood screams at the bears

The shadow clan is a clan of super ninja bears that roam all over Rapealachia. No one knows how they got there powers or why they became ninjas. The hillbillies say the Jews must have got to them as a conspiracy to take out good christen hill folk. Other folk say they are descended from Grizzly Mans love affair with a Kodiak. They learned ninja skills to make this promo more badass. Also they talk.

A huge bear walks out from the darkness and walks up to Underwood and stands up in front of him. The bear standing 14 feet high was the biggest fucking bear in the clan. His name is Lil Pooh. Underwood glaring up at the bear fold his arm and says

“What the fuck you want bear. Come to get what my new coat had coming to him” Under wood points to a fancy new bear skin coat he just made.

“You will battle in Big Bear arena come with us no harm will come to you….YET” Lil Pooh tells Underwood.

Rick and mike look at each other and both are scared to shit.

NEXT TIME: BATTLE AT BEAR ARENA!
Mautty
(Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:02 pm)

He better fucking beat that Jap fag. Or im going make it so he is immune to hits from asian men.
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:39 pm)

Kenjiro is only half-Asian, and he only needs half his power to defeat that asshole!
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:36 pm)

OOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!
My Head Hurts 90
(Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:35 pm)

More people need to read this thread!
Mautty
(Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:38 pm)

Standing over 15 stories high and holding about 20,000 ninja bears is BIG BATTLE BEAR ARENA. It’s made out of wood and was constructed my and army of cyborg beavers. Our hero along with Agent Rick and Agent mike has been taken to the center of BIG BATTLE BEAR ARENA!

“Holy shit! look at all them fucking bears can you believe this shit! This is it game over man we are done.” Agent Rick said

“Man why are being such a pussy we have a god damn super agent with us!” Agent Mike said

The battle arena has four entry ways leading to the arena floor. Each one has massive doors that are stained with blood. Bones and dead bodies from man and best littler the ground, The mob grows impatient they need to see blood. Two of the massive doors open and bear ninja guards file out and behind them three Ninja bear warriors are led out.

“Tonight clan we have a battle royal with the American agents vs. our top Ninja warriors. They will have a choice of weapons with the Bears having first pick” Lil Pooh tells the mob.

“No these two men will not fight only I will battle tonight. Ill take on all three at the same time if I must” Harry says with a booming voice and sends chills down every bears spine.

“Fine may Yogi have mercy on your soul. But it will not be a three on one the bears will take turns first up is Sunshine Bear” Lil Pooh says

Sunshine bear is a large golden colored bear with a sun branded on his belly. He is a fast and deadly bear that bear-jitsu skills are almost the best in the clan. The guards led Agent Rick and mike out of the arena and they display the weapons for the combatants to use. Sunshine bear picks a Battle axe. Harry picks a yo-yo.

“You can’t win with that human Ill fest on your soul tonight” said sunshine bear

With beak neck speed the bear starts running around Harry creating a bear like vortex. Harry makes his yo-yo walk the dog and trips the bear and the bear flys into the arena wall.

The crowd starts to boo and chant SUNSHINE SUNSHINE. Sunshine gets up and looks at Harry only to be met with a YO-YO TO THE FACE. Giving sunshine a wicked Sun-shiner that is almost unbearable.

Sunshine jumps to his feet and leaps into the air and performs his famous mulit-bear split form bear-jitsu. With a puff of smoke 50 sunshine bears appear and are flying towards Harry!

Harry spins his yo-yo into a round the word and kills every Sunshine clone leaving only the real sunshine. Harry bored with the bear runs at sunshine and punches a hole in his belly right in the middle of the sun brand. BUT THE BEAR DISAPEARS AND THE REAL SUNSHINE ROCKETS FROM UNDER GROUND GRABBING UNDERWOOD IN A BEAR HUG.

Harry not wasting any time flexes his muscles EXPLODING SUNSHINE BEAR SENDING GLOOD AND GORE ALL OVER THE GOD DAMN PLACE!

The crowd was stunned he beat Sunshine bear by flexing his muscles! Lil Pooh stand up from his seat and starts clapping then the whole arena burst in to a frenzy.

“Next Up to fight the human SMOKEY THE FIRE BEAR” Lil Pooh screams

A huge Red Bear with a ranger hat on enters the arena. He declines a weapon and stands arms crossed looking at SUPER AGENT HARRY UNDERWOOD. Harry also declines a weapon and the match begins.

Smokey’s arms burst into flame and he punches Harry square in the jaw. But the hit had no affect on him. He just stood and took it. Angry the flames turn blue and Smokey unleashes a barrage of kicks and punches. But still Harry not phased only standing arms crossed with a smile on his face.

“Are you done” harry said

Then Harry unzips his pants and takes out his 3 foot cock and pisses on Smoky a powerful stream that smashes in to Smokey with the force of a waterfall! The piss melts Smokey leaving only a bear skeleton and his ranger hat.

The crowd then stands up quit and looks at the main door to the Arena floor. The lights go out and a spot light is focused on the door. Just then a Massive bear enters the arena. Bigger than even lil pooh, standing over 15 feet high with long claws and teeth. His name is tiny.

TINY TINY TINY! The crowd chants as the bear walk in to the arena eyes fixed on Harry. Harry having not found the challenge he craves with the last two Bears smiles. Just then Harry disappears! Tiny swinging at air starts to roar in pain. Fist sized craters start to appear all over Tiny.

Harry stops in front of Tiny having just moved so fast only the top clan members could fallow it. He kicks the bear in the belly and FUCKING POWER BOMBS THE BEAR INTO THE ARENA FLOOR CASUING A CRATER 30 FEET WIDE.

Harry walks out the crater and dusts himself off. BUT TINY BURST FROM THE HOLD AND STEPS ON HARRY.

The Arena goes Nuts chairs start to fly and chants of TINY TINY could be herd from Twaslyvania!

“Fuck dude I thought he had him” said agent rick

“Wait look his foot is not touching the floor!” said agent mike

Super agent Harry Underwood picks up the bear from his foot and spins him around super fucking fast. I mean fast like a cheetah! A huge bear-like vortex is formed and Harry lets go and the bear slams in to the arena wall like wreaking ball. Thank god for Cyborg Beaver craftsmen ship or that wall would have been fucked.

Harry walks up to the bear and grabs his head ripping it off as his trophy. He walks out of the arena. Today he won respect of the Shadow Ninja Bear clan.

NEXT Abhorrent Anathema!
Action Hank
(Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:32 pm)

Its a shame that Grizzly Man's legacy is crushed so easily!
Mautty
(Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:38 pm)

I hope the do the PPV tomarrow! I hope they dont pull a death race.
Action Hank
(Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:41 pm)

Vinny may not like writing Kenjiro's defeat!!
Mautty
(Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:53 pm)

I would be happy if it was just a great fight! I really dont want another jobber.
My Head Hurts 90
(Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:34 pm)

"Giving sunshine a wicked Sun-shiner that is almost unbearable", is worth at least 4 or 5 promos by itself.
Spamdini
(Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:37 am)

As is the bear-like vortex and the bear hug. That promo was outstanding!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZ Lemons All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: