FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MAFIA VI: A Damn Cold Winter
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner
           Author           Message
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:45 am)

Post     MAFIA VI: A Damn Cold Winter

This is MAFIA.

It takes place in the urban slum of Pizza Precinct in 2009.

It is the story of two warring groups of players: Citizens and Others.

The two teams are out for one another's blood. Every Day, the group as a whole elect to kill one of their own in an attempt to reduce the number of Others. Every Night, the Others assemble in secret and pick off the Citizens, one at a time.

Citizens earn victory when all of the Others have been exterminated. Others earn victory when they are equal in number to the Citizens.

Days last for exactly forty-eight hours. As soon as a majority vote is reached in that time, the accused will be lynched immediately. If he is a Citizen, the Sun immediately sets and Night begins. If he is an Other, the Citizens can continue to confer for the remainder of the forty-eight hours, and potentially kill another with a majority vote. There is no limit to the amount of lynching the Citizens can do within the forty-eight hours, provided that they successfully lynch Others each time.

If Day ends without a majority vote, whoever has the highest number of votes is killed. In the event of the time limit expiring while two players have equal votes against them, the largest number of votes becomes the winning number, so to speak, and the first player to have reached that number is who is killed.

Once Day is over, Night begins. At this point, Others are able to deliberate and tell me which one of the Citizens they want to kill. Night has a time limit of twenty-four hours. If the Others reach a unanimous decision in that time, the victim is killed and Day begins. If there is no unanimous decision, a victim with a majority vote will die. If there is no majority vote, no one will die. Others are allowed to vote in advance, before Night officially begins.

Activity is required. The solid rule is that players must vote (even if it is to abstain) every Day, and anyone who misses two Days will be killed for inactivity. Others must also be active in their Night kills. Any Other who is absent two Nights will be killed for inactivity. Furthermore, however, I reserve the right to kill at my discretion if I feel that a player is intentionally remaining inactive, despite voting (often if he simply votes without giving reason). I will warn the player of his impending death and he will have one more Day to improve. If he fails to do so, however, he will be killed. Do not sign up if you do not want to play.

Once a player is dead, he is allowed one ghost post. Any other posts will be deleted immediately. However, the player may continue posting in the ghost thread. The player's role will be revealed upon death.

No form of game-related communication between non-Mafia players is allowed. If I get a whiff of it, the player who does so will be immediately killed and banned from the next game. The same penalty applies to the use of screencaps and video. This also applies to dead players - if they are caught communicating they will be banned from the next game. They may post in the ghost thread, and that is all. This game is made to be deliberated in conversation during the Day - keep it that way and it will be fun.

There is one special role, that of the Psychic. Every Night, save only a Night he is chosen by the Others to be killed, this Citizen may ask me privately the identity of one player and will receive a true answer.

Welcome to Pizza Precinct. Let's begin.
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:20 pm)

Post     Re: MAFIA VI: A Damn Cold Winter

Yes, let's begin.
Magic Juan
(Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:39 pm)

I am also swimming in a magnum.
Captain PUNisher
(Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:23 am)

I would complain, but I don't want the game to start until tomorrow evening.
(Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:29 am)

I had to do something else (you're mom) for a while, but I finished that yesterday, so I'll start the game now.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:50 am)

November 31, 2009. 11:32 PM

It's snowing in Pizza Precinct.

This is the first white winter in the city since 1912. And completely without precedent, there is a quiet calm amongst its citizens. Snow is coming down on the twenty-four hour mini-marts, the lone school, the substandard hospital. Footprints line the broken sidewalks, trails of evidence wherever they roam, particularly congregated near the crack dens and back alleys.

There is one pair of footprints, though, that doesn't approach the local hot spots in Pizza Precinct. They impress themselves boldly in the center of the road, brazenly asking any damn truck to halt their path. They're back in Pizza Precinct after a long six months, and they are back with a purpose.

A pair of headlights appear on the horizon, coming on fast with no sign of hesitation.

Bullshit, the military psychic once called Brice Satters, stares at the headlights like they were two unblinking eyes. His temples harden, protrude from his skull, and the approaching car swerves, and is trapped in a figure eight spin-out for minutes, until finally crashing into an abandoned building. The driver staggers out of the passenger side door, confused and disoriented, and Bullshit, whose footprints have not paused, places a hand on his chest and instantly knows the man's heart. He falls, injured, over the hood of his car, and Bullshit continues to walk.

His powers have become stronger than they have ever been, after his second brush with these strange black-hearts, and all six of his senses have told him only one thing for months on end: return to Pizza Precinct.

And he has, along with the show, which blankets him in undistinguished white as he continues down the road.

1. Derek is... That Ghost, as in "Have you heard about that ghost in the graveyard?" - a common question around Pizza Precinct in the last two weeks. No one quite knows to make of this large, moaning figure which drifts in and out of the snow and fog in the slum's ratty cemetery, but none among the population doubts that he is there.

2. Mautty is... Mauttie, thirty-three, a thin Hispanic with a scraggly gray and white beard. His chapped lips are constantly wrapped around a marijuana cigarette, and his eyes are deeply sunken into his skull. His most noticeable feature, though, is the cross on his forehead - permanently burned into his flesh, the most unforgiving tattoo. When Mauttie sleeps, he dreams of when he held that metal cross over the fire, of how it felt when he held it to his scalp while the blood ran down his eyes.

3. Seika is... Keisa Kah, seventeen, a terminal cancer patient. The same cancer eating away at him now was the what took his parents when he was a child, and in this way, Keisa always knew his fate. He is completely bald from chemotherapy, missing even his eyebrows and lashes, making him a pale, ghastly sight. He lives in Pizza Precinct's hospital's cancer ward, unable to afford better facilities, and leaves his bed only to sneak a cigarette in the stairwell. He has been watching the snow through his air-tight window with interest.

4. Username is... Truman Angus, forty-three, the owner of the local twenty-four convenience store, as well as its sole counterperson (he sleeps under the desk during off-hours, inviting patrons to wake him up when they need service). Overweight and balding, with a thin black mustache, he came to Pizza Precinct fleeing an accusation of pedophilia two states over.

5. Stefan is... Marie Perrier, eighteen, the sister of Stefan Jean Philip Perrier, who was killed by Mafia terrorists two years ago in Pizza Paradise. With no one to support her, she was forced to become a prostitute and naturally slept her way to Pizza Precinct, the capital of street walking. Like her brother, she thought her father had died in the fire that claimed her mother, never knowing that he resided in Pizza Precinct before finally perishing that summer.

6. Vinny is... "Rogue" McMac, biologically fifty-six but in actuality an ageless biomort, a dirty secret in the basement of Pizza Precinct's hospital. Only few know of his presence there, behind the vault doors, and fewer know why.

7. Brett is... Jack, thirty, a formerly handsome former social worker who fled Pizza Paradise one year ago and has drifted since then. He has heard from many that Pizza Precinct is where all the shit like him is ultimately flushed, but the better part of his being is still determined not to make permanent residence here, which is why he has committed himself to mugging passerby for food money instead of getting a job.

8. Calvin is... Cal Servan, thirty-nine, the self-proclaimed child of the slums, he is a distant cousin to a black family from Pizza Precinct, and has used this connection to come to the neighborhood and campaign for mayorship, a title never before held. He preaches a message of hope, and Pizza Precinct's telephone poles, non-functioning street lights and concrete walls are all adorned with his posters, emblazoned with the slogan of "Yes we can."

All players have had their roles PMed to them.

Day One has begun and will conclude Monday, July 7, 3:00 PM. The majority is five, out of eight.

Player List:
1. That Ghost (Derek)
2. Mauttie (Mautty)
3. Keisa Kah (Seika)
4. Truman Angus (Username) - 2 (Vinny, Stefan)
5. Marie Perrier (Stefan)
6. "Rogue" McMac (Vinny)
7. Jack (Brett)
8. Cal Servan (Calvin)

Dead:

Last edited by Jason on Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jason
(Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:51 pm)

There may have been a problem with PMs.

If you didn't receive one, you are a regular Citizen.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:19 pm)

How can a biomort possibly be a mafian?
Jason
(Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:45 pm)

This thread is for people who are PLAYING.
Magic Juan
(Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:59 pm)

So are we going to do the thing where we abstain in the first round again or what?
My Head Hurts 90
(Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:22 pm)

Teaching FTU basic math skills is a hopeless endeavor.
Derek Payne
huhhhh *puke* huhhhhhuh come on mike save the game *puke*
(Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:25 pm)

abstain

Because at the moment we're probably just going to kill a citizen.
Magic Juan
(Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:53 pm)

MHH.
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:07 pm)

We're off to a great start guys!
Seika
(Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:42 pm)

Fine, I guess I'll try abstaining this time.
Magic Juan
(Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:27 am)

I, Marie Perrier, will never sleep with MHH ever! What an arrogant pig!
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:50 am)

Abstaining is probably the best idea for now...
Mautty
I bet my wife supports a bigger deadbeat jackass liar than yours.
(Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:12 pm)

I also think Abstaining Is the right course at the moment.
(Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:27 pm)

Bunch of men, who can't even decide who to lynch! Typical!

You stupid Moses faggots!
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:00 pm)

I thought this game got cancelled?

Anyway, abstain.
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: