FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jason, this is your mother talking

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp.
           Author           Message
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:21 pm)

Post     Jason, this is your mother talking

his is just for fun, to get people caught up on the story of the Mafia games that I've run. A lot of the stuff I never finished writing will go here.

Timeline:

1980 - 1983
The Pizza Wars. The small colony of Pizza Paradise, previously under the rule of the great empire state of Pizza Pavilion and sought by the rogue state of Pizza Palace, wins its independence. The war between the three entities was fought entirely on the grounds of Pizza Paradise, leaving it in lawless shambles.

As its citizens struggle to rebuild, two grand houses emerge on the east and west borders of Pizza Paradise. One marked by a rose made of diamond, and the other by a rose made of stone. Unknown to the people of Pizza Paradise, they were the base of operations for the two most sinister forces in the world: Mafia and terrorists (respectively). The Mafia, the Diamond Rose of the East, wins the so-called War of the Roses, and claims a private stake in Pizza Paradise's affairs from then on.

Pizza Palace is suddenly struck by a wave of terrorist attacks, highlighted by the execution of its citizens on videotape. Many emigrate to Pizza Paradise, but soon the attacks stop without resolution, and an uneasy calm restores.

The citizens of Pizza Paradise receive a note stating that the Mafia and the terrorists have at long last joined forces. They begin picking off citizens at will, while many give their lives to protect the town. This time came to be known as The Dawn of Fear. Ultimately, the citizens prevail, driving out the last known Mafia terrorist. For a time, at least.

The Mafia terrorists reemerge. Using a combination of murder and intricate sabotage on a still weary Pizza Paradise, they usurp the title of Mayor and, while not decimating the city in classic fashion, ultimately end up controlling it legitimately. A week passes, without violence, until a new wave of murders begin, unrelated to the Mafia terrorists and without precedent. It dawns on the citizens that it is the work of a consort of werewolves and citizens and Mafia terrorists join together to rid Pizza Paradise of the predators. A new age of prosperity and peace begins.

The distant slum of Pizza Precinct is currently being terrorized by an unknown threat. For more on the situation, check out MAFIA V, now playing.

Characters:

Derek "Potbellied" Payne (Seen in: MAFIA I, IV)
- Son of Michael Payne II and Victoria Payne, younger brother to Michael Payne III.
- Six years old at the end of the Pizza Wars. He and his brother were close friends with Matt Hall while growing up.
- Twenty-four at the start of The Dawn of Fear, best friends with Percy Saturn.
- Murdered Muhammed Ali-Jazeera when the accused nearly killed his brother Michael while being hunted.
- Murdered Zhou Win Chi on Percy Saturn's accurate suspicion that he was a Mafia terrorist.
- Confronts Mafia terrorist Roy DeGaunt, who is fatally injured in their clash. Before dying, though, Roy slices off Derek's arm.
- Murdered by Mafia terrorists on June 2, 2007, shortly after having his late brother's arm grafted onto his body and receiving a posthumous message from the former psychic.
- Derek's arm, still carrying Michael III's arm, would later be grafted onto Percy Saturn.

Stefan John Philip Perrier (Seen in: MAFIA I, IV)
- The son of Jaque and Evonne Perrier and big brother to Marie Perrier.
- French Canadian, his family emigrated to Pizza Paradise when he was two, before the birth of his sister.
- A fire at his family's breadshop claimed the life of his mother and hideously disfigured his father, who ran from the city in shame, presumed dead.
- Twenty years old at The Dawn of Fear. Had dropped out of the Ivy League Pizza Paradise University to rebuild and manage the family breadshop in order to support his sister.
- Murdered by Mafia terrorists on June 1, 2007 while making a small grave for Vinny O'Neal in Oregano Forest.

You may very well be the single worst human being to ever exist. I mean, Your insistent persistent and consistent faggorocities wreak havoc upon the souls of all that witness them, which is fine, but Jesus Christ, you cretinous smear of assfucked anal mucus, WHAT IN THE FUCK
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:24 pm)

Post     Re: Jason, this is your mother talking

The pussy a little slow lately?

YOU

ARE

A

SHACK

OF

SHIT
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:28 pm)

Post     Re: Jason, this is your mother talking

http://www.ftusa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1061&start=0

Nice job! What a way to stamp off like a child who had his broken, shitty ray-gun with LAZER LITES taken from him
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: