FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MAFIA V: My Own Private Hell
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner
           Author           Message
My Head Hurts 90
(Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:57 pm)

Post     Re: MAFIA V: My Own Private Hell

Remind me to cast votes for 3/4 of the people in play and then act like superman when one of those turns out of be mafia.

*is so sure of Servbot being mafia that he never votes for him again*
Magic Juan
(Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:26 pm)

See, what I did in that last post was attack you based on your diploma, which although many people consider it a waste of funds, I do not. Then I referenced it to that time you talked about a teacher who had bad critical analysis skills in the chat. Also, I referenced the game of Mafia we had just played.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:07 pm)

I thought it would be understood that I meant if I was in the chat and active. I wasn't actually at my computer when that happened.

But besides which, that's not at all what I said. What I said was: it is only OK to talk Mafia if you are telling someone to vote or discussing the rules of the game or things like that. Not for conversation and theorizing that would rightfully have its place in the thread. I'm very upset that that this happened!

It's moot, though, since Day had already ended and Seika had the vote.

I'm still disappointed in you all, especially gay, stupid Theldorrin.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:10 pm)

Wait, it's not moot, because then Servbot gave himself up in the chat.

This is BULLSHIT. All of you should be ashamed!
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:19 pm)

I'm blaming Potatoes for not just coming out and saying that Servbot was a Mafian.
Potatoes
(Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:36 pm)

Servbot is Q.
Theldorrin
(Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:48 pm)

Oh look, Jason is acting like a queen again.
Seika
(Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:00 pm)

This game was so awesome.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:04 pm)

It really was! While I was tombstoning Triple Life, I was thinking, man, it sucks going out on a limb like this, I might somehow be wrong, but at least now that I've been really cocky it'll be super interesting either way.

I didn't actually think there was any way I could be wrong, but still.
Yogurtman
Odin
(Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:18 pm)

At least I eventually figured out who was in the Mafia.

*the least terrible*
Potatoes
(Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:01 am)

So just so i'm clear, The Citizens don't know who the other Citizens are, but all The Others know who all The Others are? And, as the psychic, was i a citizen or other or neither?
Jason
(Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:20 am)

It is the Citizens' task to figure out who is a Citizen and who is an Other. The Others know who their teammates are. The Psychic is a Citizen.

Man, pretty much everyone was screwed this game.
Jason
(Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:11 pm)

June 12, 2009. 6:13 AM.

The most satisfying aspect is his eyes. The way they bulge and tear up. The way the blood vessels pop open and pools of red orbit his irises. This is what Q, Quanis Servic, thinks as he strangles Bullshit.

Bullshit was never a fighter, and despite being two years younger than his assailant, he knows his powerless to stop him.

And yet, being so close to him for the first time, the former psychiatrist whose sense of empathy was treated as gold, years ago, strains to say: "Quanis."

He gurgles out Q's name, and forces his voice forward with greater force.

"Quanis."

And Q's grip weakens.

"Quanis Servic," Bullshit says, spewing out saliva as he speaks.

"That's not my name no more," Q growls, and keeping one hand on Bullshit's throat, the power rises and slams down with a hammer fist on Bullshit's cheekbone, which immediately begins to swell.

"I know you. I knew him too."

Bullshit is talking about Jesus Perseus. He's talking about Quanis Servic's brother in arms, Jaque Perrier, for whom the world always seemed too overwhelming.

Q's grip subsides and he slouches backward in an alert slump. Freed, Bullshit gasps, puts his hand to his neck and can feel the rawness of the skin.

"So you're from back home too?"

"A forgotten relic of the War of the Roses," Bullshit wheezes.

"What's your name?"

"Brice," Bullshit says. "Brice Satters. Military psychic."

Q closes his eyes and hangs his head, a single black tear falls from his eye and he softly says: "I remember you."

Bullshit moves closer to Q, intuiting that the former soldier won't attack him again, and reaches out a finger and dabs the tear drop from his cheek.

"So it's true."

Q looks up at Bullshit, and asks "What the hell's happening to me?"

Bullshit inhales, and his door flies open, the knob embedding itself in the adjoining wall. Black Eye Jones is there, with a bloody, beaten, barely conscious Sein Kant in a chokehold. Jones throws the smaller Kant at their feet, then cocks his gun and aims it at Q.

"On the fucking floor," Jones says, and Q bends forward, lays his belly on the floor of Bullshit's apartment, and interlocks his fingers over his head.

"How did you know we were here?" Bullshit asks Jones.

"The little baby-raping faggot gave him up," Jones says, "said that the nigger was gonna kill you for taking out his friend, the freak."

Q raises his eyes, takes a moment to soak in Jones' presence.

"And now we execute these fucking murderers. We show them -"

Jones is cut off by a gunshot, and a bullet shooting through his throat. He falls to his knees, grabbing his neck, and the blood cascades out of him.

Q is standing, the barrel of his gun smokes. The fastest shot in Pizza Paradise's army.

Jones oink-screams, and fires wildly. Nothing hits Q, but two bullets lodge themselves in Kant's leg and ass. Bullshit grabs Jones' hand and forces it down.

"Hold him still," Q says to Bullshit.

"What?"

"I'm gonna kill him."

Q cocks his gun again, and Bullshit looks at Q's face, studies it.

Bullshit gets psychic flashes of the men that Jones has murdered, in his lifetime, each one stabbing Bullshit in the chest like a knife. He sees Jack Ashton and Cray Ray, the inhuman ways in which they left the world, at Jones' hand.

But he sees Q's sins as well, the wave of murders in Pizza Precinct, the thousands killed on the battlefield.

And Bullshit sees the eyes, never closing, of Jesus Perseus. Bullshit wonders, if he were cut open like an animal now, what color would his blood truly be?

"I was the only surviving member of the Stone House of the West," Q says, black tears running down his face. "I thought I had been spared for a reason. I thought I escaped the Pizza Wars with my life for a reason. I thought God would keep me giving me chances to turn my life around. But everywhere I went, there were always people who deserved to die. I could never stop killing."

Bullshit cries with Q, and he steadies his hold of Jones, preparing at any moment to let Q execute this man.

"My heart has been red, my heart has been turned to stone, and now it's black. My God's forsaken me, and all I can do is try to make the world a little better, one person at a time."

Q aims his gun at Jones' forehead, and his hand is actually trembling.

Bullshit considers what he is doing, assisting this two-time Other in murdering... an innocent?

Pizza Precinct is a fucking shithole, he thinks.

He stares at Q, and suddenly realizes, Q will kill him too. For Perseus. He briefly regrets that he is such a weak man, that he is saving Black Eye Jones' life, that he is altering the course of Pizza Precinct's history, to save himself.

When, really, what is there to save, he thinks, as he lifts Jones' hand and clasps it, pulling the trigger with the closeted, masochistic rapist, emptying his clip into Q's chest.

Q's gun fires, but the bullets hit walls, the ceiling, and Sein Kant, lethally in the head. Q falls atop Kant, dead.

Minutes pass like hours.

"Did I do the right thing?" Bullshit asks.

Jones' can't respond. He still holds his pierced throat, his blood pools under him. He gasps and gurgles.

"Let's get out of here," Bullshit says. "I'll take you to a hospital. A real one."

Bullshit helps Jones to his feet, slings his arm over him, and walks outside with him as the sun rises.

"This place is a prison," Bullshit reflects. But for the very first time since he arrived, more than fifteen years ago, it occurs to him that he can leave.

And, smiling bitterly, he knows that he made the right choice.

The Others have conceded. The Citizens have won the game.

Player List:
1. Black Eye Jones (Peter)
9. Bullshit (Psaturn)
13. Justice (Brian)

Dead:
10. Chuck Nickels (Clotho) - Other. Murdered by Citizens, Day One.
12. Jack Ashton (Jay) - Other. Murdered by Citizens, Day One.
6. Pain (Mike) - Citizen. Murdered by Citizens, Day One.
5. Hulk (Derek) - Citizen. Murdered by Others, Night One.
8. Jesus Perseus (Stefan) - Citizen. Murdered by Citizens, Day Two.
11. Mecca (MADali) - Citizen. Murdered by Others, Night Two.
4. Cray Ray (Andre) - Citizen. Murdered by Citizens, Day Three.
7. Potter Saulfield (Potatoes) - Psychic. Murdered by Others, Night Three.
3. Sein Kant (Seika) - Other. Murdered by Citizens, Day Four.
2. Q (Calvin) - Other. Murdered by Citizens, Day Four.
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:39 pm)

Fucking YAAAAAA! Bullshit is a hero!
Seika
(Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:13 pm)

I didn't concede.
Jason
(Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:41 pm)

You were killed, Calvin conceded. Sorry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: