FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MAFIA V: My Own Private Hell
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner
           Author           Message
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:48 am)

Post     Re: MAFIA V: My Own Private Hell

I ... am going to go kill myself.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:51 am)

This is too terrible to bear. You guys should vote for someone other than me, on the grounds that no Mafian would be dumb enough to go barrel-assing after a citizen over the course of two days, but at the same time, I have to request that my character fall down some stairs onto a knife in a special story segment.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:52 am)

Haha, wow, the only two leads anybody's expressed confidence over were both false.

Are the citizens ... screwed?
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:49 pm)

June 11, 2009. 4:57 AM.

It's been another long night for the deranged Potter Saulfield. The amputee and paraplegic sleeps about eighteen hours out of every twenty-four, and the waking six have been designated to the routine of prostitutes, alcohol and his latest fascination.

He feels himself getting tired again, and knowing that sleep is coming, he gives these orders to the Taiwanese woman he is with. His voice is a strained, raspy whisper and the woman, who barely understands English at all, struggles to understand him.

"The money," Potter says, "is in the cushion of my wheelchair. Take it when I'm asleep. First, though, take my pants off."

Until now, Potter's old, withered penis had been poked through his fly. She had ridden him, and swallowed him. He is limp now, lying in his bed, and she is confused at his direction, but obeys. She undoes his pants and rolls them down his legs, and as she does so, she fights back the urge to vomit.

They're burnt, scarred. The skin is overcooked meat, the woman has never seen anything so freakish.

He sighs, and knows that he won't have a return engagement with this girl either. He'll have to go through this whole rigmarole with another one tomorrow, and another after that. They never do it twice.

"Take the vodka from my pillow," he wheezes out, and she finds it underneath. "Give me a drink," he says, and she undoes the cap and lowers it into his mouth. It runs down his chin, as her hand is trembling.

"Now pour the rest on my legs."

She closes her eyes and obeys him, and soon everything lower than his testicles is a puddle of vodka.

He instructs her to lay an asbestos blanket from his closet over his top half. She covers his chest, his genitals. Then he tells her to get the matchbook from underneath his pillow, light one, and throw it on his legs.

The prostitute assumes that she's misunderstood him, and he repeats himself, forcefully.

She does as she's told.

"Then take the money and go," he says while she struggles to light the match.

Potter Saulfield has no feeling in his paralyzed legs. He watches them burn, a cathartic way to put himself to sleep. And to the flames, he says a name, and he waits for their response in his dreams.

But tonight, no dreams come for him.

The Others have murdered Potter Saulfield (Potatoes), Psychic.

Night Three has ended. Day Four begins and will conclude Sunday, June 15, 3:00 PM The majority is three out of five.

Player List:
1. Black Eye Jones (Peter) - 2 (Calvin, Seika)
2. Q (Calvin)
3. Sein Kant (Seika) - 2 (Brian, Peter)
9. Bullshit (Psaturn)
13. Justice (Brian)

Dead:
10. Chuck Nickels (Clotho) - Other. Murdered by Citizens, Day One.
12. Jack Ashton (Jay) - Other. Murdered by Citizens, Day One.
6. Pain (Mike) - Citizen. Murdered by Citizens, Day One.
5. Hulk (Derek) - Citizen. Murdered by Others, Night One.
8. Jesus Perseus (Stefan) - Citizen. Murdered by Citizens, Day Two.
11. Mecca (MADali) - Citizen. Murdered by Others, Night Two.
4. Cray Ray (Andre) - Citizen. Murdered by Citizens, Day Three.
7. Potter Saulfield (Potatoes) - Psychic. Murdered by Others, Night Three.

Last edited by Jason on Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Magic Juan
(Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:52 pm)

HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:42 pm)

I got destroyed mega hard on something I did not consider to be open for doubt, and on which I said so unambiguously, repeatedly and arrogantly, and I have shot my face with a shotgun repeatedly.
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:45 pm)

Peter, I honestly don't know who else to vote for at this point. You basically railroaded two civilians in a row. I could give you the benefit of the doubt (again) but that could cost us the game.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:55 pm)

This is a great game.
Seika
(Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:16 pm)

Okay, this is probably going to be the last day if we don't hit someone in the Mafia; if there were three left, the game would have ended yesterday, and while I guess it's possible there's only one left, I doubt Jason would have only put three people in the Mafia.

time to get seriass

Peter - He was the first one to vote for both Clotho and Space Ghost, but it's possible he did that just to get rid of the weak links and cement himself as a townie. Also, he railroaded Triple Life. I guess it's possible he's just a townie who got too caught up in his accusations, though.

Yogurtman - The only thing that seems a bit odd about him was the comment about not checking his messages and being lucky he was a townsperson. He probably is.

PSaturn - Very similar situation to Peter's, only he didn't push as hard to kill Magic Juan. He voted for himself on Day 3, which would normally be suicide for someone in the Mafia with that many people left under normal circumstances, but everyone was going to vote for Triple Life thanks to Peter anyway, so he knew he wasn't going to die.

Servbot - uhhh who knows. He hasn't really said anything that particularly points one way or the other from what I've seen.

I'm pretty sure either Peter or PSaturn is with the Mafia. I'll go with PSaturn for now.
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:06 pm)

Go ahead and lose the game for the citizens.
Seika
(Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:24 pm)

You're going to lose the game for the citizens if you don't vote to lynch someone. If nobody dies today, the Mafia is just going to kill another townie on Night 4 and win anyway.
Yogurtman
Odin
(Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:22 am)

The two remaining Mafia are probably Seika and Servbot.

I just can't believe that Peter is so stupid that he could actually do what he did and be Mafia. And Psaturn has been fairly unsuspicious.

Also Seika just voted for him. Seika's "post very little" style seems like the type of thing he would do if he was in the Mafia. His votes for Mafia members have pretty much only come after it was obvious they were doomed. And his last big post CONVENIENTLY doesn't analyze him.

So, yeah, I think Seika is Mafia. If he isn't then I guess we would lose but that's ok because I would legitimately have no idea at that point.
Seika
(Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:02 am)

I almost always post very little, Brian.

And I didn't analyze myself because I didn't see any point. Someone would say I was lying to make myself look better no matter what I wrote.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:42 am)

My analysis isn't worth the shit I had to eat to get the energy to find some more shit to print it on, but I think Psaturn is innocent. I've probed him pretty deep inadvertently and he's seemed genuine to me. I think the mafia are people that haven't been strongly considered yet, narrowing it down to Servbot, Seika, and Yogurtman. From these it's hard to narrow it down further since no one has behaved terribly suspiciously. I think Servbot has been quieter than usual, and I see what Yogurtman means about Seika doing the same. Having reasoned this far, and given how well my internal radar has served me up to this point, I'll throw my hat in with Brian Lanners and vote for Seika.

P.S.: I will pre-emptively alert everyone to how awesome it would be if Psaturn and I were the two remaining mafia and had gone at each other's throats over which of two citizens were more likely to be others. I can't think of how I can disprove that except to appeal to common sense and say that would require two genius minds and huge sacks. It's not really the way normal humans play the game. Weigh the evidence for yourself and if you think we're capable of it, vote for me, I'll consider it a compliment.
Seika
(Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:55 am)

Black Eye Jones

Yogurtman, please don't be fooled by Peter's apparently retarded game play. You're going to cost us the game.
Theldorrin
(Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:09 am)

You are all the worst mafia players in the history of the world.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:14 am)

Get out of here!
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:10 pm)

I guess I'll vote for Seika cause what the hell!
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:17 pm)

It's going to be fucking ultra hilarious if he's a citizen.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:19 pm)

At least, if he dies, we'll be subjected to ridicule as idiots instead of suspicion as Mafia, which is worse and more stressful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: