FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Outland
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp.
           Author           Message
Yogurtman
Odin
(Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:49 pm)

Post     Outland

Have you ever studied the life of Robert E. Lee? I'm just finishing Douglas Southall Freeman's four volume biography of Lee and it's right up your alley. 2000 pages of the South, generals, and honor.
Yogurtman
Odin
(Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:51 pm)

Post     Re: Outland

'Private and public life are subject to the same rules; and truth and manliness are two qualities that will carry you through this world much better than policy, or tact, or expediency, or any other word that was ever devised to conceal or mystify a deviation from a straight line.'
- Robert E. Lee

I imagine this is the kind of stuff you would say if you weren't mentally retarded.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:18 pm)

I was hoping this thread would be more momentous.
Theldorrin
(Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:23 pm)

It sounds like the sort of thing a mentally retarded person would say, Yogurtman.
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:31 pm)

You give me too much credit, I get most of my info from wiki, usenet, random websites, and scanning random books at libraries and bookstores.

I guess I'll download a torrent for this book just for yuks though. I always use google, but does anyone know of any booktorrent sites?
cloacal kiss
Bearded and bald baby is the worst of all worlds
(Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:47 pm)

You're such a raging fucking piece of shit.
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:26 pm)

You and Triple Life suffer from this "I seem to think I have ever outperformed anyone in any way" syndrome
Magic Juan
(Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:57 pm)

?????????
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:03 pm)

I'm confident that I've outperformed you in the field of not being an annoying shithead.
YES
(Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:15 pm)

You have no personality. That's an unfair advantage!
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:17 pm)

You have no honor.
YES
(Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:25 pm)

You have no cock!
YES
(Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:29 pm)

I'm Trunks and your King Cold (black)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDlUVn2WUj0&feature=related
cloacal kiss
Bearded and bald baby is the worst of all worlds
(Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:35 pm)

Matt, what is a single capacity in which you have outperformed me!
YES
(Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:39 pm)

I know more Japanese than you do
I know more history than you do
I've traveled more than you have
I'm older than you are
I am currently, for once in my life, a better poster than you are

I am better in these aspects than in any aspect your better than me so you suck ha

And lets not even BEGIN with Triple Life lol
YES
(Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:54 pm)

This thread is now about Chris Psaros

I either want to move to Cali or China. California is so damned expensive it almost feels dumb not moving to China. But language and racial barriers are bad.

So I guess Norcal it is. But if Japan has taught me anything, its never underestimate moving to an expensive area with no diploma

At least Norcal has great welfare. And weed. Psaros acts like he doesnt even live there

Is is possible to mooch off of Chris in any way? Its not like he really has anything too mooch off of
YES
(Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:58 pm)

Actually, even if I cock up California, I can still save money by living off of discount milk, canned meats and green vegetables, staying in flophouses, getting a shit job or collecting as much welfare checks as possible, and using what little money I save there to move to a cheap country and get an english teaching job. Hell, even marrying a 3rd worlder for would be easier there. I could even donate blood or sperm for money. Day laboring jobs can get some quick cash. Or auction some personal items off of e-bay

Mooching off an ugly woman would be easier in that more liberal part of the country

And of course I can volunteer to be a cop, or anything else for that matter.

Credit cards arent as easily accepted in 3rd world nations, but Norcal is fine, while I could still maintain cash advances for a 3rd world nation.

Not infallible, but it's something.

Last edited by YES on Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Magic Juan
(Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:04 pm)

I'm going out on a limb here, but I predict failure.
YES
(Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:11 pm)

My real fear is that the oncoming depression will cause me more competition

But beyond that I kinda wish I did this earlier
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:15 pm)

I'm also older than ALDP.

Take that!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: