FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gay News 2008: Every minute of every day
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:14 pm)

Post     Re: Gay News 2008: Every minute of every day

I wonder if he drove on the wrong side of the road after he watched a film based in a nation in which the drivers sit on the opposite side that we do, and he was trying to prove to somebody how dangerous it is
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:39 pm)

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#story/os-lady-lake-bomb-threat-20131206/

Yes, that could have been me. Just replace "girlfriend" with "guy on website" and dinner with "a girly Japanese animated film"

When I read Florida Man it sort of hits me that my crazy ass has been in so many situations which parallel the perils that these real life super heroes
are challenged with daily[/url]
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:09 am)

http://tbo.com/news/crime/police-man-shoots-friend-while-watching-football-20131204/

Yeah, I notice adlp linked something a bit back but everybody else copies and pastes. Fuck, some pages wont let me use the copy thingy

That guy probably could have come up with something better than game over. Youre just about to blow somebodys head to shit, you gotta doa little studying, I dont think anybody will fault you for not coming up with it on the fly, its the last chance youll have to have a good line!
kakarot52
(Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:31 pm)

The sun will flip upside down and the mayans wer noly off by a year and stuff.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/sun-will-flip-upside-down-within-weeks-says-nasa-8942769.html

FUCK thats not really gay news. Here, this is much more important:

When deputies got a report of a man masturbating outside a Winn-Dixie in Fort Myers Beach, they said they found the man, identified at Francis Bianco, 76, urinating, reports WZVN ABC News-7 in Fort Myers.
(Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:11 am)

Sibling peanut butter flinging lands Deltona sister in jail, deputies say
By Lyda Longa
lyda.longa@news-jrnl.com
Published: Monday, December 23, 2013 at 5:01 p.m.
Last Modified: Monday, December 23, 2013 at 10:19 p.m.
A fight between Deltona siblings over a urinating dog ended Monday when the sister hurled a spoonful of peanut butter at the brother, according to a sheriff's arrest report.

Enlarge
Rachel Byrd

Rachel Byrd, 29, was arrested and charged with battery for the messy offense, the report shows. Making matters worse, her brother's dog bit her on the leg after she flung the spoon at him, the Volusia County sheriff's report states.

It was just before 2 a.m. Monday when Gabriel and Rachel Byrd began arguing over Gabriel Byrd's dog, which was doing his business in the living room of the house the siblings share on Blythe Avenue in Deltona, the report states.

The pair argued at first, but the disagreement got sticky when deputies say Rachel Byrd threw the peanut spread.

According to the report, someone at the home called 9-1-1 but then hung up.

When a dispatcher tried to call back and got no answer, a deputy was sent to the residence.

When deputy Daniel Galarza arrived at the siblings' house, Gabriel Byrd, 30, said he did not want to press charges against his sister. Galarza, however, observed “peanut butter running from (Gabriel) Byrd's face.”

And while Rachel Byrd had a cut on her leg from the dog bite, Galarza determined that Rachel Byrd was the aggressor, the report states. Galarza gave Gabriel Byrd a domestic violence packet.

Gabriel Byrd could not be reached Monday. Because it's a domestic violence arrest, Rachel Byrd was being held without bail at the Volusia County Branch Jail.

Replace peanut butter with a couple ounces of beer, and that exact thing happened to me.

What the fuck is up with Volusia county and this crazy ass shit? Sweaty naked guy beating off after disassembling vacuum cleaner in stranger's home happened in that hellhole, as well
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:36 pm)

Post     Surgeon suspended for monogramming patient's organs

A doctor has been suspended over allegations he "branded" his initials on to a patient's liver.

University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust confirmed it is investigating the claims made against a surgeon at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham.

The letters were reportedly found by a colleague during a routine operation.

The trust said the surgeon had been suspended until an internal investigation is completed.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:24 pm)

That would have dominated all thirty ESPN stations if the Doctor was an Alabama fan and the patient was an Auburn fan and the doctor branded "Roll tide" on his liver
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:32 pm)

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4435009?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

I know I tout everything I link to as some vital thingy that will complete your life, but guys, you really need to clicky!

The crazy sweaty naked guy that pulled a Pat also drank dirty fluid from the vacuum cleaner and shit all over the floor, as well. I loved the comments section when somebody posted "Your move, Germany."

I suppose being from the white trash capital in Germany (nobody would change the family name to Uhler, that would be like somebody changing their last name to Jacksonville), a Floridian, and a crazy asshole is whatgives me the advantage over otothers in sheer "Jesus fucking Christ" factor. The only way to neutralize my immense genetic/ environmental advantages would be to be insane, have easy access to mephedrone and PCP, and also be a Floridian.

I feel my genetics give me the edge over anyone that doesn't meet the aforementioned prerequisites to be on my level, and you'd have to be a certain type of crazy to overtake me.

Like that guy. My new hero.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:26 pm)

Searing my initials into somebody's internal organs as a private joke, thinking that nobody would ever know, is exactly the kind of thing I would do, I admit.

It would feel really satisfying.

That's what I call a high score!
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:05 pm)

Thanks for admitting it.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:58 am)

I'd love to brand FTU into somebody's liver.

That's not an admission, just unsurprising inappropriate commentary.

In other news http://news.yahoo.com/600-people-involved-movie-theater-brawl-5-arrested-182829797--abc-news-topstories.html

That is just bad-ass!
Clotho
Clotho's rational faculties are not estimated to be at optimal capacity for a sapient specimen
(Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:45 pm)

Post     *Powers up*

A Band of Meth Heads Moves In Without Renter's Permission:

http://la.curbed.com/archives/2012/11/a_band_of_meth_heads_moves_in_without_renters_permission.php

Here's a fun civics fact you may not be aware of: You can change your address on the DMV website. It's a convenient cool trick, and you don't have to provide proof or anything. Turns out, the address you register with the DMV is your legal address as far as police are concerned. So, say you are a homosexually inter-involved band of meth hobos (This is pertinent to the pathos, The lovers quarrels were constant and loud, and [thank goodness I didn't know about it at the time] at least one of the group was violently unstable, eventually shooting and killing a patron at a local desert and coffee shop. It was rumored the shooting had something to do with sexual orientation, but that was never verified.) who have recently been evicted from the bridge you live in. One of your members has been there for a month 'slumming' for the sex and dope, while still paying rent for the room at their apartment. You can all hop onto the web at the local library, change your address to his address, and no matter what, the renters of that apartment have to let you in. If they don't you can call the police and the police will make the apartment renters let you in. You now have a house.

Unfortunately, it was my house, and it wasn't a fun fact, it was reality. They descended and took over. The police explained that they could do nothing, but that I could contact my landlord and the landlord could start eviction proceedings. My landlords were a large faceless mega-corp of a rental company. How they ended up managing the rinky-dink run-down apartment I rented I have no idea.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:18 pm)

._.

o_o

O__o

@__@

>Smile
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:28 am)

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/27/florida-dad-teen-son-found-dead-in-scuba-diving-accident-testing-out-christmas/

Nothing gay, but this happened like 35-45 minutes from my home town.

What is silly is they utilized Port Richey as a landmark, though I think Port Richey is just a bag of dirty old clothes for the poor, it's not recognized by denizens of the region as a real place, as it is all New Port Richey.

Holiday is an entity amongst itself, being the epicenter of prescription drug abuse in the world yet still its 'government' is non-existent as the government was annexed by New Port Richey
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:41 am)

Something about marijuana for medicinal purposes to be voted on next year in Florida
It's gay because it's Florida

Dear Lord God, please give me the strength to defeat these men! :smokin
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:08 pm)

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2014/1/27/magical_butter_inven.html

Port Richey already looking forwards to its future economy
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:12 pm)

To be honest this is what the least scumbaggy proprietor of a booming culture that will breed within the confines of my ode to Florida Man part of this drug ridden region will take as a face
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:26 pm)

http://m.vice.com/read/robber-subdues-his-victim-with-his-penis
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:28 pm)

I was kind of dreading reading about a violent sexual assault, and was pleasingly supplied
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:43 pm)

The latest from Florida:

A man allegedly torched his own apartment in retaliation for being banned from masturbating in front of open windows.

Kenneth Haskins was told by his building’s managers to ‘stop performing sex acts’ in full view of his neighbours.

However, believing the ban was ‘unfair’, the 58-year-old then tried to burn the property to the ground, it is reported.

Haskins was charged with arson after fire investigators found flammable liquids had been used in both the kitchen and the bedroom to accelerate the flames.

A total of 28 apartments were evacuated during the blaze. While smoke and fire damage was contained to Haskins’s apartment, two other properties sustained water damage, leaving four people homeless, fire rescue officials said.

According to the Daily Mail, Haskins – who is severely disfigured after a shotgun accident years before – told police he want to ‘get back’ at the apartment block’s management company because of the ban.

(Be sure to look at his picture!!!)
http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/06/shotgun-accident-victim-tried-to-burn-down-apartment-block-after-being-banned-from-pleasuring-himself-in-front-of-his-neighbours-4293168/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343  Next
Page 339 of 343

Jump to: