FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Orlox's Quarters
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp.
           Author           Message
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:19 pm)

Post     Orlox's Quarters

I warned the board a few months ago that as I progressed near Final Form Gimp Mask, I was going to be a pest so annoying that it would become unbearable to most. SO, I'm Indaelico and this forum is my power limiting bracelet.

Think of me as some crazy hermit you come to for advice and find out I'm scumbagging it up with my many daughters, smoking opium, and gibbering out non-sensical rambles

SO, I'm going to hang out here now, because I really do feel kind of bad for littering the board.

i broke your arm too
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:24 pm)

Post     Re: Orlox's Quarters

God, my room is littered. Not with garbage or anything, but just all of this shit I don't use or want, and it's all set in random places. I don't like to throw away electronics and shit though, but what the hell am I going to do with a Dreamcast or Gamecube? I guess I could give them to Frank, but some of my DC games were peed on and it seems gross to give somebody something an animal urinated on. Or this surround sound system, what the hell am I going to do with it? It's sitting around, not hooked up, because the wires go everywhere. It was nice to have surround sound, but not at the expense of having all these speakers litter your room and deadly traps laying about.

God.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:26 pm)

My DVD player is pretty neat, but I don't use it, because what am I going to do, continuosly watch Ping Pong Club?

I have such a difficult life, what living in a comfortable bed with a bunch of expensive electronics, or were anyway. Pity me and feed me morsels.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:27 pm)

WHO WANTS CANDY
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:29 pm)

I hate reading things extensively on the internet. I want to get into BAKI THE GRAPPLER, because the one issue I saw was the most fucking awesome thing ever, but I'm too impatient and flighty to sit in one spot and click through a comic book. GRRRRRRRRR >=(
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:31 pm)

Shit, it took me a while to get to Naruto. I just read the summaries, and a couple weeks later got to the comics. And I think Naruto is super! Pein should've been the uber-villian, this Tobi guy is a homo and I wish he was never introduced, MORE FUCKING SHARINGAN, BUT THIS ONE WILL BLOW UP THE EARTH UNLESS HIT WITH SOME FLAMING SHURIKENS AND A SPIN KICK, FANTASTIC
FancyMichael
A lonely fellow who couldn't bag a CHICKEN!
(Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:39 pm)

Gimpmask, don't worry.

I'll spot you and massage your weary muscles when needed.

You've gotta keep getting stronger.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:42 pm)

I'm at my second form, and powering up to my third form.

When I pass theldorrin I will be in my Final Form and the forum will start to break up into pieces of the scenery and quake, and the air will be filled with Ki, and I'll unleash a mighty "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:44 pm)

Then I'll blow up something with a hard stare, and a bounce of my massive chest, and a glance at my sculpted gams and ripped abs
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:44 pm)

I don't know what gams are, but I'm pretty sure they can appear to be sculpted
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:48 pm)

I have the second Phantasy Star online just laying here, and maybe I could beat the little chibi girl in the fifth level in Killer 7, but shit, I don't know, I have to do some fucking cleaning, God this place is a fucking dump
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:50 pm)

I bought a few Tab energy drinks to get me through the next day or two

They taste good, and have guarana and ginseng and lots of caffeine!
FancyMichael
A lonely fellow who couldn't bag a CHICKEN!
(Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:50 pm)

Gimpmask, you're like the little kid in this video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gs37NSLy3z4

The rest of the board is the dad.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:53 pm)

It's a better purchase than Mad Dog, because I become a filthy drunk whenever I drink, so I'll just stick to my prescription medication, caffeine, and the realization that life is a fucking bore, and eventually I'm going to have to stop filling in the holes with rampant alcoholism. I'm pretty lucky to have a body immune to illness or injury, pretty much impervious to anything I throw at it, and a mind that still has endless capabilities, I shouldn't piss it away with some corrosive drug because I'm fucking bored.
Theldorrin
(Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:55 pm)

Mike, why are you encouraging Gimp Mask to shit all over everything?
(Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:01 pm)

GIGGLE GIGGLE
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:02 pm)

I guess if theldorrin could read my posts he'd realize that this forum is where I'm going to be taking my shits from now on
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:05 pm)

I don't know why I feel slightly guilty about making massive posts on a message board, I guess it's because I like you guys or something
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:07 pm)

I'm gonna train here until I am the strongest, which, at my posting rate, I would be already. Theldorrin has been posting since day one, me from June 18th, SO I'M PROBABLY BLOWING HIM AWAY AT THIS MOMENT, but I'm not good enough at math to calculate 50 posts a day from January 8th
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:08 pm)

I'd be more than 3000 posts ahead of him

HAHA, FAG, IAM THE KING SHIT OF FUCK MOUNTAIN, AND THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN FUCK WITH ME
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: