FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FTUW ~PHASE 2~: RULES, ROSTER, WIKI, & APPLICATIONS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction
           Author           Message
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:12 am)

Post     Re: FTUW ~PHASE 2~: Wrestler Applications!

Such...such potential!
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:46 pm)

Post     Re: FTUW ~PHASE 2~: RULES, ROSTER, WIKI, & APPLICATIONS!

I guess I should make one of these.

Name: The Black Judge

Hometown: Unknown

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 230 lbs

Physical Description: A large, muscular man wearing a black cape, black pants and leather armor. He has scars all over his body from three years worth of battles in post-apocalyptic America. He carries a large hammer that he calls his gavel and uses it to totally kill the hell out of dudes.

Origin: Months after the Death Race, the man who would become the Black Judge encountered the agents of Secret President Rushmore. The Black Judge's incredible strength led Rushmore to decide to hire him as an assassin. While initially declining the offer, the Judge was persuaded by an opportunity to mete out justice against those who had destroyed America. Plus some other shit. Whatever.

Signature Moves (optional and with descriptions):

Objection - The Black Judge swings his gavel like a baseball bat.

Cross Examination - Submission move. He puts his opponent into a full nelson and asks them HARD HITTING QUESTIONS until they crack and give up under the pressure.

Finishing Move (with description):

Lethal Injection - He punches a guy through the chest repeatedly until he dies.
Action Hank
(Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:51 am)

We should bring back the official rankings.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:09 pm)

I wonder what my rank is.
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:15 pm)

I never understood why we had rankings since we almost never used them for anything, but whatever.

I encourage everyone to add WIN LOSS SHIT to the WIKI. If somehow we obtained that, I'd be willing to throw up some bullshit RANKINGS.
Action Hank
(Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:13 am)

I don't know if anyone actually has been reading my promos or not (I assume not), but some BIG changes:

Name: The Illusionist (Imhotep)

Hometown: Memphis, Ancient Egypt

Height: 6'

Weight: 201

Physical Description: Looks like the old ILLUSIONIST (as it is the same body), however he now sports a real, though thin, handlebar mustache and a pointy goatee.

Origin: Born 4,000 years ago in Ancient Egypt, Imhotep was orphaned a young age. Surviving as a street urchin and pickpocket, Imhotep became the student of the mysterious NUBIAN at the age of 9. Ten years later he appeared at the side of the Nile River, amazing the royal family with his magical prowess. Imhotep would rise to become the royal magician, defeating his opponents in magical duels. He falls in love with the royal princess, Nefertitty, and the two have an affair that ends in her tragic death. He survives attacks against his life to rise and become ruler of Egypt for an unknown period of time before being deposed by unknown reasons. 4,000 years later, his spirit encounters Victor Powers, Jr in the pocket dimension. At first Imhotep guides Victor, helping him master his magical potential, however on the anniversary of Nefertitty's demise, he takes complete control of Vic's body in a great ceremony aided by a strange parchment which originally belonged to the NUBIAN. However, it appears that he has only managed to swap places with Vic, as Vic can now speak to him in the same way that Imhotep once spoke to Vic.

His goal is to recreate the ancient Egyptian society in America, conquering the country.

Signature Moves (optional and with descriptions): Like Vic, Imhotep fights using magic. However, these are all now Egyptian-themed and much more powerful, as Imhotep is an able magician. A few examples: The Swords of Osiris (thousands of swords fly out from his mouth and hack up opponent), The Knots of Isis (ropes rise from the ground around opponent and tie them up), and Wings of Thoth (thousands of ibis birds come to his command)

Finishing Move (with description):
Ra's Might: a powerbomb that leaves the opponent facing the sun (no matter if inside or at night) which proceeds to roast him alive.

Second Finisher:
Eyes of Ra: works like the sharingan. He hypnotizes opponent into believing he is dead and the opponent believes it so much that his heart gives out and he dies.

Note: Vic and Imhotep have had their roles reversed, and this means there are times when Vic can take over Imhotep---however unlike before, these are at the worst times for the health of the Illusionist.
Action Hank
(Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:45 pm)

I just added a new finisher to the Illusionist's repertoire.
Rice
(Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:07 pm)

So the Eyes of Ra are capable of controlling an opponent's mind?
Action Hank
(Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:08 pm)

Yes! Through hypnotism!
Action Hank
(Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:11 pm)

NOW PROMO RICE! PROMO!
Action Hank
(Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:26 pm)

Where is that FIRE with which you TOTALLY DESTROYED me for the Saketumi v. Jack Daniels battle?
Rice
(Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:54 pm)

You just got too much spirit.
Magic Juan
(Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:00 pm)

So wait, is the FTUW back?
Ryoko's Biatch
(Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:05 pm)

It never left!
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:40 am)

FTUW's number one fan (me) got the ball rolling again! Fuck yeah!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: