FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FTUW ~PHASE 2~: RULES, ROSTER, WIKI, & APPLICATIONS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction
           Author           Message
Captain PUNisher
(Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:03 pm)

Post     Re: FTUW ~PHASE 2~: Wrestler Applications!

Name: Doolittle

Hometown: George, WA

Height: 6' 4"

Weight: 190 lbs

Physical Description: He looks like some loser struggling wrestler (think Misfitman) now he has shoulder lenght hair and a grizzled beard going on.

Origin: Doolittle is a loser struggling wrestler (think Misfitman) who can't make it anywhere. One fateful night the country's most famous grappleologist watches one of Doolittle's matches and sees some potential. He makes a bet with his friend that he can turn this gutter snipe into a superstar in Caligula's games, the friend and Doolittle agree and a month of intense training is began.

Signature Moves (optional and with descriptions): No. 13 Baby: An ordinary mounted punches. But this is no ordinary mounted punches, you see most mounted punches go to ten, but hes goes up to 13.

Finishing Move (with description): Gouge Away: Not having any wrestlering skills, Doolittle resorts to trying to gouge his oppenent's eyes out.

Last edited by Captain PUNisher on Mon May 07, 2007 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spamdini
(Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:21 pm)

OH GOD NO!!! ANT KING!!!
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:46 pm)

So many wrestlers are 190 pounds!
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:51 pm)

I guess I could change my guy's weight, but I'd rather just edit everyone else's bios to make them read 98 lbs.
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:11 am)

(Since the original description is lost, I'm making up some new stats that are really unimportant)

Name: The ILLUSIONIST (Victor Powers, Jr.)

Hometown: Atlantic City, New Jersey

Height: 6'

Weight: 201

Physical Description: Has a fake mustache that he draws on. Wears a cheap tuxedo and beaten top hat. In the ring he removes his tuxedo coat and hat to reveal a tuxedo made of lycra.

Origin: Born and raised in Atlantic City to grifter/gambler Victor Powers, Sn, Vic Jr. had always wanted to be a magician. And despite his ineptness, he for some reason has a POWERFUL LUCK STREAK that he is entirely unaware of. Still, he gets no respect in the magic world, regular world, wrestling world, and world of LOVE. I have a feeling that his LUCKY STREAK will soon be partially explained in an interesting and fantastic WAY!

Signature Moves (optional and with descriptions): His moves are all variations of magic tricks: pulling rabbit from hat, unending handkerchief, pulling a coin from behind your ear, etc---but WITH MURDEROUS CONSEQUENCES. Though he's still a screw up from time to time.

Finishing Move (with description): LOST MAGIC: powerful attacks based off of cheesy Magician/Illusionist acts, but extremely deadly. See the battle with Major Magician (head explodes into a flock of doves)

UPDATE: Vic has been possessed by the spirit of Imhotep, the great Egyptian illusionist, while trapped in the pocket dimension (think Yu Gi Oh meets Hikaru No Go). Imhotep is the cause of Vic's sudden ability to use LOST MAGIC.

Last edited by Action Hank on Thu May 17, 2007 9:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Magic Juan
(Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:17 am)

Is a lucky streak similar to having a power level?
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:58 pm)

no
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:31 pm)

Name: Kanzaki Kenjiro

Hometown: Tokyo City, Tokyo, Japan.

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 230 lbs.

Physical Description: The same Kenjiro you knew and didn't care for, but drawn in a cooler way. Replacing his signature pompadour is a tattered white cap decorated with trinkets and inlaid with gold (basically it's Jotaro's cap). His school uniform has been modified into a jacket that hangs down to his ankles. He has numerous, cool-looking belts wrapped around his waist. Lots of hearts, lots of stars, male symbols, whatever all over his uniform. Essentially, he's Part 4 Jotaro.

Origin: The strongest high school student, a gifted Japanese who exceeds in athletics and academics with great ease. He was adopted at an early age and is of indeterminate race, but mostly ASIAN. With everything coming naturally to him, he saw Saketumi Rakkyu battling Theldorrin on TV and Rakkyu's heroism lit his burning spirit. Seeking to challenge himself, he joined the FTUW and faced opponents stronger than him, and was eventually defeated.

Overwhelmed by the strength of the other superstars, he decided to retire so that he would no longer bring shame to Japan. His friend and classmate, Arakaki Bunzo, was ashamed that Kenjiro would give up and vowed to take his place in the FTUW. He died shortly after while competing in Death Race 2007.

To repent for his past weakness, Kanzaki Kenjiro trained with two mysterious martial arts masters so that he could unlock his true potential. With his new strength, he heads to post-apocalyptic America to bring peace to this lawless land!

Signature Moves (optional and with descriptions): Eternal Loop (Red): Lots of mach punches. ORA ORA ORA!

Eternal Loop (Blue): Lots of mach kicks. ATATATATATA!

Naked Fang: A sharp UPPERCUT-LIKE KICK from a crouched position that rockets the opponent upwards. Kenjiro then BACKFLIPS until the apex of said flip meets his opponent. He then FINISHES the backflip by hitting a VERY SHARP KICK into the opponent's neck, sending them straight down into the mat.

The Way of the Void: Not so much a technique but a skill Kenjiro employs for all sorts of things. Kenjiro can create vacuums from his hands (and sometimes) feet to do lots of things at the cost of high amounts of ENERGY. He can stick his feet to the ceiling using suction, move things flying at his FACE out of the way with a vacuum, cause internal damage, and basically whatever you can think of that relates to vacuums. Using just his palm, he can create a vacuum that can unleash 300 pounds of force in one direction.

I have tons of shit explaining how this power works and everything, but that's for the promos!

Finishing Move (with description): Feeling Over - One of Saketumi's own techniques, Kenjiro makes this his TRUMP CARD MOVE. Lacking the extreme amount of power Saketumi had, Kenjiro has to create more force artificially to have the same effect. Kenjiro crouches down and prepares the technique the same as Saketumi. However, as he brings down his fist to his side, he creates a vacuum from his opponent's jaw and down to his fist, creating a pathway for his arm to travel. The intensely powerful vacuum then activates as Kenjiro throws his FIST UP, cutting the space between his fist and his opponent's jaw to nothing, sending the enemy TOWARDS THE FIST almost as hard as Kenjiro is going towards his opponent.

The result is a drilling uppercut that the enemy can't help but take fully, dodging very difficult to pull off. Unlike Saketumi's uppercut, the enemy does not rocket upwards so much as takes the hit and then flips repeatedly in air, the upward force of the punch and the downward force of the vacuum making a cartoony result.
Magic Juan
(Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:30 am)

Oh, alright.
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:01 pm)

Name: Corporal Body

Hometown: Missoula, MT

Height: 6'8"

Weight: 385 lbs.

Physical Description: An American Hans Grosse with brown hair and faded fatigues, essentially.

Huge guy, huge fists, perpetually angry. His weight is mostly muscle, but he is a little fat.

Origin: Originally a member of the U.S. Army during Vietnam, was court martialed and abandoned in a Vietnam jungle for excessively inappropriate treatment of civilians. Spent three years chillin with the Gooks and eventually overcame his extreme hatred of them. Wandered around the rest of Asia for the next 10 years learning different martial arts, although he still generally uses his brute strength to crush things.

Signature Moves (optional and with descriptions):

Ham Fist: Using his two over sized hands, he boxes the ears of his opponent, generally dazing or knocking them unconscious, sometimes completely annihilating their head.

Corporal Smash: The corporal jumps up(He can jump pretty high) and slams into his opponent chest first

Finishing Move (with description): Fists of the Orient: Using a variety of techniques that he picked up from different styles of fighting, he unleashes a barrage of punches to the shoulders, chest, and stomach, and with his opponent doubled over, he slams his fist into their head into the floor.
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:19 pm)

I have no idea what's going on with all of this, so someone tell me if I've done something wrong.
Rice
(Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:20 pm)

Can lucky streaks cause one to control minds?
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:21 pm)

It looks kosher to me.

You have a basic understanding of how Phase 1 ended, right?
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:23 pm)

No.

It might work better if someone's character apprenticed my character. I'm going to read what I can here, and if someone can sum up, that would be swell too. I basically came up with a funny name, and went from there.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:30 pm)

I think I'm going to make a character called Plothole whose greatest strength is ruining other character's storylines.

Now that's innovation!
Magic Juan
(Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:08 pm)

FarNeer, you can't really apprentice, but what you should do is really read FTUW Phase 1 (You are doing yourself a disservice if you aren't anyways). That will set up the story, and then for promos and stuff, right now we are all kind of FLESHING OUT BACKSTORY, but then promos should basically focus on the wrestler you will be fighting in the next PPV and also try to involve the overall storyline in some way.
Spamdini
(Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:24 am)

Name: Dwayne Guan

Hometown: Former San Francisco

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 167 pounds

Physical Description: Physically fit and defined muscles, but not as bulky as his infamous father. Has slicked back brown hair and a scruffy beard, but looks more Chinese than white.

Origin: Another illegitimate son of Guan Fei and a San Francisco hippie. During the early 80's, Guan Fei met Mary Reid at a Free Tibet demonstration in which the future king of China wooed the impressionable young neo-flower child and totally boned her. Upon finding out she was pregnant, Guan Fei hightailed it back to China and never looked back.

Forced to raise her child alone, Mary was proud that she had a multi-cultural child. Dwayne, however, was bitter that he was left behind and left with a flake for a mother. He ran away at the age of 13 and joined up with a local gang of triads. Dwayne was eventually betrayed and left for dead after some of his fellow triads took offense to a half-breed in their midst.

While recovering in the hospital, a new type of rage woke up in Dwayne. The whole world was seriously fucked if no one could appreciate how totally awesome he was! If Guan Fei, the triads and the rest of society couldn't see how special he was, then he would prove it himself! Dwayne went on to spend 4 years in juvenile hall before being released. The first thing he did on his first day out was to start a fire in Chinatown that burned down dozens of buildings, including his former gang's hideout.

After the end of FTUW and America, Dwayne found his place quickly as hired muscle for the savage Latino gangs that roamed former California. He slowly migrated east with hopes of reaching a more stable working environment and was eventually found by Wilson P. Hickenbottom while he was searching of Ring of Rage fighters.

Now a top-tier fighter in the Deathmatch division of the RoR, Dwayne has his sights set on making a bigger name for himself so that everyone can realize that Guan Fei missed out completely when he passed him up.

Signature Moves (optional and with descriptions):

Fried rice shuffle - A series of martial arts kicks to the torso that knock around the opponent's organs like how a Chinese chef shakes a pan of fried rice

Frisco Driver - A tombstone piledriver where he secures the enemy by forcibly sticking his dick in their mouth. At least that's his excuse.

Finishing Move (with description): Jade Arrow - One of Guan Fei's old signatures. Dwayne ducks under an enemy attack and crouches down low. Using his powerful lower body, he springs upwards with a murderous uppercut to his opponent's chin.
Rice
(Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:57 am)

With a name like Dwayne he sounds half black.

He should train under the Chinese Combo King.
Spamdini
(Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:39 am)

Is that an offer, sir?
Rice
(Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:40 pm)

Perhaps...*strokes whispy mustache*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: