FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flyff.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner
           Author           Message
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:41 pm)

Post     Flyff.

http://flyff.gpotato.com/

I just got in to this game. It's hard to tell if it's going to be worth it in the long run, but it's free, so I don't have anything to lose but time. I'm planning on being an Assist.

You can buy special items from their website for your character, but it isn't necessary to play the game. Making money in the game is pretty easy, too.

But what sold me on the game is that you can fly! You can ride on brooms or ridiculous skateboard-platform things. You can do combat in the air or on the ground. You have to be level 20 to fly, so I'm going to at least play the game until then.

There are cool things about the game, but some annoying things too. It reminds me a lot of EverQuest in this regard.

Anyway, I'm "Nauris" on the Kern 6-3 server, if anyone wants to try it out.
Theldorrin
(Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:49 pm)

Post     Re: Flyff.

What is it?
(Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:08 pm)

An MMORPG, I guess.
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:08 pm)

You have slots for regular armor, but then you have slots for FASHION CLOTHES.
Clotho
Clotho's rational faculties are not estimated to be at optimal capacity for a sapient specimen
(Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:10 pm)

I clicked on the "Screen shot" category expecting one shot. There's not any, however. I've been duped by this game without even paying money. I bet it's Korean.
Sporkism
(Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:01 pm)

No fucking shit.
Sporkism
(Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:02 pm)

Anyway, the graphics are fine. Especially for a fucking free game.

I'd say at the very least they're on par with Gunz graphics, but arguably much better.
Seika
(Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:10 pm)

You can use the same character on any of the Kern servers, if one is too busy or something.
Sporkism
(Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:56 pm)

Oh. Well, that's just the one I usually use! I didn't know if it would prevent you from talking to people on the same server if you were in the different sub-server thingies.
Seika
(Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:28 pm)

You can talk to them with /say and mail and shit, but you can't party with them unless they're on the same subserver.

I guess I'll make a new character tomorrow.
FancyMichael
A lonely fellow who couldn't bag a CHICKEN!
(Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:32 pm)

Make sure to show her the crotch chop, Seika.
Sporkism
(Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:56 pm)

I'm level 12!

I assume you've already played the game, Seika? For how long?
Rice
(Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:19 pm)

Is this mostly about killing monsters or what?
Seika
(Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:19 am)

A few months.

Yeah, Rice.
Sporkism
(Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:48 am)

Is it better to go FS Assist, or is fighting Assist actually a viable option for leveling?
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:35 pm)

BUT I WANT TO!
Seika
(Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:54 pm)

Both are viable.

It's a lot easier to level a FS since you're just leeching experience from your partner, but you're putting your life into the hands of a potential shithead that might have no idea what he's doing, and you're going to have a lot of trouble making money to buy armor. On the other hand, all you should be doing as a FS is healing and buffing, so you don't really need armor.

Battle assists are weaker than mercenaries, but you can self-heal and buff, and they have access to the strongest attack skill in the game.
Sporkism
(Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:27 pm)

What server are you on?

I wish it was like GUNZ and you could just hop on whatever server. Gay. It's been annoying enough getting this far, I don't want to start over yet.

15 is so close!

God, I can't wait to FLY and shit. And change my stupid hair.

I don't know what it is about this game, but I'm hooked!
Sporkism
(Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:28 pm)

Anyway, I'll probably just be a fighting assist then, because I don't like being vulnerable support type. I'm fine with just being filler, and moderately self sufficient.

I just want to be a billposter, so I have to get by somehow.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:30 pm)

I BET IT SUCKS SO MUCH COCK AND THAT'S WHY YOU LIKE IT SO MUCH!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: