FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You can do whatever you want in life.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp.
           Author           Message
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:45 am)

Post     Re: You can do whatever you want in life.

It really isn't fair you put these boundaries on me!
FancyMichael
A lonely fellow who couldn't bag a CHICKEN!
(Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:54 am)

Wait, I think I'm wrong.

I don't want to read that entire article.
NOOOOOOOOOO
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:28 am)

Did you just troll yourself?
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:49 am)

The problem is that everyone wants to build one central source of power (a power plant), when it would probably make more sense to develop a solar power system that lined buildings, roads, etc, and reorganize the grid to share all these power generating sources---sort of an internet of energy. Whole cities could power themselves!

They're already marketing a solar panels that can be applied like paint in Asia and Latin America (developed in California, of course, but they would never market it in the US).
FancyMichael
A lonely fellow who couldn't bag a CHICKEN!
(Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:17 am)

Superman is solar powered, guys.
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:03 am)

Mike is locked in science-fiction now
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:29 am)

Chris, that's a good argument. Apply it to Bush Did 9/11.

Ace, the Sun is by a preposterous margin the richest source of energy that's immediately available, but unless we can build power stations somewhere other than Earth it can't be the whole answer.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:46 am)

Mike is locked in the closet now.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:46 am)

Quote:
How is it fucking possible that, being aware of alternatives, you can condone an energy source whose utilization relies on an extraordinarily dangerous physical infrastructure, and which produces hazardous, planet-destroying, indestructible waste as a byproduct?

What's with this? How is it that whatever implants this attitude in people's minds never squirmed into me? Did I watch the wrong movies or have the wrong teachers?

A lot of people are going to be a very hard sale on this, because they don't know that Montgomery Burns is not actually looking for a place to store his steel barrels of glowing green ooze, and they're going to have to take a lot of facts into their hearts when they've already decided the people saying those facts are, by definition, unsavory types not to be listened to. It's like trying to convince people of the health benefits of drinking urine.

Anyway, the bill those people are singing about doesn't give any money to nuke plants. It encourages banks to offer loans by guaranteeing that they'll get their money even if the builders default. However, only 80% of the loan is guaranteed, so a company is free to invest a billion dollars in a five billion dollar plant and then RUN AWAY BEFORE IT'S FINISHED! AHAHHAHAHHAHH!!!
Theldorrin
(Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:53 am)

Oh, I forgot about the Simpsons. That's why everyone is afraid of nuclear power.
(Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:03 am)

Even Springfield benefits from nuclear power.
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:29 am)

I think if we agree to work spics in remote power plants maybe thatll work
YES
(Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:30 am)

Its kinda funny how blacks are considered to be so worthless to not even be regarded as cheap labor
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:46 am)

I think it has more to do with the fact that spics are willing to work for less in order to avoid being deported.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:46 am)

*argues with matthew outland*

*starts to fly*
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:48 am)

I don't understand your sig.
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:51 am)

You wouldn't.
Stupid Fucking Faggot
Stupid 30 fuckbag who likes DBZ
(Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:08 pm)

Quote:
Chris, that's a good argument. Apply it to Bush Did 9/11.

There's a difference. With 9/11 there are interests involved. Once you get interests involved, who have meta-motives for defending their side of an argument, true objectivity flies out the window.

People are in denial of the truth about 9/11 because it's psychologically essential for them to be in denial. The implications are very, very difficult to accept.

There is a lack of concrete evidence and repeatable, scientific experimentability to prove anything with absolute conclusiveness, so 9/11 is a case where each side picks and chooses the evidence that it will stick with in order to maintain its paradigm, and just twists the science toward its own ends.

Same thing with basically anything involving the paranormal.

Nuclear power is a lot easier to deal with objectively.

HOWEVER, now that I think about this more, I guess there are motives involved in keeping nuclear power down too, since oil is still somewhat profitable. SO WHATEVER.
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:51 pm)

The government caused 9/11 so we'd never have to rely on nuclear energy.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:20 pm)

Oh My God
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: