FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Illusionist in: MAGICIANS AT THE GATE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction
           Author           Message
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:17 pm)

Post     The Illusionist in: MAGICIANS AT THE GATE

THE ILLUSIONIST: PART THREE
THE ULTIMATE ILLUSION
<<Chapter 2: MAGICIANS AT THE GATE>>
---------------------------------

CAST OF CHARACTERS:
MAIN CHARACTERS:

The Illusionist: Imhotep, the revived Ancient Egyptian despot and greatest Magician of all time, has possessed the body of our clueless hero, Victor Powers, Jr. Ruler of Neo Egypt (formally Jew York City) with the new goal of extending his rule and spreading the 31st Dynasty across the world.

JAZZ FANTASTIC: JAZZ-powered former tag-team partner to the ILLUSIONIST, and the current BEBOP SHOGUN (see JAZZ FANTASTIC side story). The only survivor of TEAM ILLUSIONIST, is jailed beneath The Pyramid of Illusion in Heliopolis II. Has sworn revenge on Imhotep for killing his teammates and taking control of Vic.

Other Characters:

Nefertitty: Queen of Neo Egypt who possess the body of The Hypnotits.

The 3 Godheads:
Personal attendants of Imhotep with animal heads and possessing great strengths
Horus: General of the Neo Egyptian army. Has the head of a falcon. Formally Mr. Sinistar.
Set: Spymaster and Royal Slavemaster. Has the head of a mythological unidentified animal head (with a curved snout and square ears). Formally Maxwell Powers.
Anubis: Imhotep's personal bodyguard. Has the head of a dog. Formally Kimchi.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary of Part 3 (so far):

THE ILLUSIONIST brought his team all to Jew York City in search of a magical relic to perform the ULTIMATE ILLUSION. It is there, however, that the ILLUSIONIST, possessed by Imhotep, defeats the Sinistars and peforms the ULTIMATE ILLUSION: bringing himself and his love back to life after 4000 years. In doing so, he sacrifices the Sinistars, as well as Maxwell Powers, Kimchi, and Mr. Sinistar (and remade as the 3 Godheads). Only JAZZ FANTASTIC survives.

Imhotep, now in full control of Vic's body (and the first body in 4000 years capable of harnessing Imhotep's full power), takes control of Jew York City and remakes it as Neo Egypt and enslaving its 6 million inhabitants. He now plans to spread his influence out and conquer the ruins of America.

But JAZZ FANTASTIC, the Bebop Shogun, has vowed revenge against Imhotep. But what can he do, imprisoned by the Illusionist? And what of Vic's father? Will he finally show up? And how powerful are the Godheads?

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT THRILLING CHAPTER OF: THE ILLUSIONIST!
------------------------------
Action Hank
(Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:21 pm)

Post     Re: The Illusionist in: MAGICIANS AT THE GATE

A bloodied and bruised Imhotep climbs off his private slave galley and onto the shore of Boston with his bodyguard, the dog-headed Anubis. The Illusionist had left the Thunderdome immediately following his match, so did not witness the bloody conclusion and sinking of the arena. In Boston Harbor, he is greeted by a large contingent of 1000 slaves and slave warriors, who bow in worship. They are led by the remaining 2 Godheads, Horus and Set.

"Set! Set!" Imhotep shouts, his face red with anger. The Spymaster and Royal Slavemaster steps forward and bows his trunked face.

"I want to know whom it was that dared interrupt my match! If it was that musician, I want to know how he escaped from the dungeon. Torture him if you must!"

Set nods and seems to vanish into a cloud of sand.

"My lord," Horus says, bowing down on one knee. "I wish to congratulate you on your victory."

Imhotep smiles.

"Tut, tut, tut. It was just a meager display of my powers. Were my slaves well entertained? When we return to Heliopolis II, I shall throw a grand banquet."

"It it pleases you, my lord."

Imhotep walks over to his grand chariot, but notices Bostonian gawkers standing around the contingent.

"Horus, stay here. It's about time that the 31st Dynasty had access to the sea."

Horus smiles the best that a Falcon-faced 6'8" 300 lbs beast can, and then turns to the slaves as Imhotep and Anubis climb into the royal chariot, which drives off down towards the remains of I-93.

"I am your eyes," he says, and his own eyes begin to glow golden and silver. The slaves rise from their bows. Their eyes glow golden and silver. He turns towards Boston and raises his arms to the sky. "Behold the might that is Egypt. You shall all bow to the sun!"

There is a rumbling, and suddenly at the edge of the city appears a giant pyramid that's being carried on the backs of slaves.

"Prepare the Plague Canons."
Action Hank
(Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:43 am)

The Illusionist stands in front of a large table on which a sprawling papyrus map has been laid out of Post-Apocalyptic America. There are small models representing various aspects of his army: slave warriors, laser chariots, Mobile Pyramids, Living Statues, and a brand new bright and shiny golden object that resembles an obelisk. The models are spread out across the northeastern part of the map.

A messenger runs into the room, panting and weezing having run 20 miles. He hands a piece of paper to one of the guards and dies from exhaustion.

"My sire," the guard says, never once making eye contact with Imhotep. "Good news from General Horus. Boston is ours."

"Tut, tut, tut. Behold Our growing empire!" The ares of Jew York City, Boston, Powerbomb and This Nation is about BLOOD are all golden in color, representing Neo Egypt. He then taps Rapelachia with a golden scepter. "Here, next. We desire the coal that lies within this land to fuel our furnaces. Send a messenger to Horace. Let him know Our desires."

A scribe quickly jots down a message, hands it to a slave runner and sends him off.

"You could put him in a car. It would go faster that way," ex-mayor (and ex-ruler of Jew York City) Bloomberg says. He had been made a governor and adviser to Imhotep in return for his fealty.

"Tut, tut, tut," Imhotep says, waving a finger and smiling. "What showmanship is there in that? We rule this land through fear and amazement, Mayor. We rule it like a god."

Three Jewish scientists enter the room. Imhotep claps gleefully.

"The Ra is ready, my lord," one of the scientists says. "Though the Sun Ray is currently nonoperational."

Imhotep's smile fades.

"Did you follow my instructions?"

One of the scientists swallows hard. "Yes---but we---"

Imhotep looks over at Anubis and nods. Anubis leaps into the air and tears the scientist apart with his claws. The body is shredded. As quickly as he attacked, Anubis is back at the side of his master, not even breaking a sweat. The remaining two scientists piss themselves and stand frozen in fear.

"My instructions were flawless. I have to do everything myself. You claim to be the greatest minds in this land? I will prove why I am not only the greatest magician of all time, but also the greatest engineer."

As he is about to walk out to inspect the Ra, a sudden warm breeze blows into the room, even though there is no open window. Imotep turns and from out of the shadows of a pillar appears Set. He bows and speaks quietly in a deep growl.

"The musician is in the dungeon. There is no evidence of him ever escaping."

"Then...then who was it who dared interfere with my performance?"

Set hands Imhotep a photograph.

"This was taken from the match, my lord. The shadow of a man---"

"Papa?!" Vic's voice echoes through Imhotep's head.

"What?"

"Papa! I can tell! His silhouette!"

"Ugh....." Imhotep feels weak for a moment.

Anubis growls.

"Set, find Victor Powers, Sr, and bring him to me."

Set nods, and vanishes again into the shadows.

"Papa!"

Imhotep loses balance. Anubis catches him before can fall over.

"Papa!"

The Illusionist's face goes red, but he quickly regains his composure and slaps himself once. But how---how was Vic able to---

"Tut, tut, tut, this could possibly be very bothersome, indeed."
Action Hank
(Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:42 pm)

The large artificial sun glows brightly over the city of Heliopolis II, cooking the air to an average 100 degrees F. In the distance lay giant sand dunes, the blasted remains of surrounding mountains.

Along the grand avenue running through the center of the city is a vast parade of slaves, warriors, Living Statues (upgraded Golems 20 feet tall wielding giant laser spears), two Mobile Pyramids (each filling the entire width of the street), and laser chariots heaped with the spoils of war. Along the avenue slaves wave and shout and cheer as the parade goes on. Now and then a plague cannon fires from one of the Mobile Pyramids, shooting gallons of blood, hailstones, or dead baby boys into the crowd.

A shadow suddenly covers the street and the crowd goes quiet---they look up and see a massive floating golden obelisk with a giant sun carved into its face. It is the Ra, Imhotep's new airship. Every now and then is blasts out a stream of light, vaporizing what ever it touches. The air is soon filled with the smells of burnt slaves.

It is followed by a giant metal cube being dragged by horses. There is a grating in the cube, and from within waves with his one free hand JAZZ FANTASTIC (the other arm and legs are bound up).

At last a group of five thousand slaves fills the street and begin singing THE FINAL COUNTDOWN in a capella. A giant golden galley paddles against their bodies---literally sailing through the crowd that is supporting it. However they manage to support it and sing at the same time. Aboard the galley, twenty of the strongest and most powerful soldiers stand proudly next to the hottest naked chicks, waving and throwing beads or taking turns fucking the hot chicks. On a platform above them stands the three Godheads, all waving and shooting guns at the crowd. And on a platform above that stands two thrones. On the higher throne sits the Illusionist, and on his shoulder is draped the FTUW belt.

The Illusionist stands up and pulls a microphone from behind Nefertitty's (who is in the other throne) ear.

"THE 31st DYNASTY IS PROUD TO GRACE OUR SUBJECTS WITH THE GLORY OF NEO EGYPT! WE ARE STRONG, WE ARE MIGHTY---THE WORLD NOW TREMBLES AT OUR POWER! AND WE ARE THE HOLDERS OF THE GREAT FTUW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BELT!"

The crowd of 3 million goes crazy. Giant jumbotrons are scattered along the buildings, each broadcasting Imhotep's speach.

"BUT WE SHALL NOT REST! WE SHALL NOT REST UNTIL THE ENTIRE WORLD BOWS BEFORE US! WE SHALL NOT STOP UNTIL EVERYONE, EVEN THE FTUW ITSELF, LOOKS UPON US AND DESPAIRS AT OUR GREATNESS!"

Suddenly the jumbotron image changes to the smiling visage of the Baron Hoity Von Toity.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" Imhotep shouts angrily. His three Godheads scan the audience with their guns.

"Hello, champion," Von Toity says, twirling his handlebar mustache. "I see you're celebrating some sort of small, humble gathering. Why just last week we held a Diamond Dance Party in Branson because I had taken a particularly massive shit. Everyone was covered in diamonds, you should have seen Hickerbottom, and at the end of the evening, we threw them all into a giant laser oven and beat up some orphans."

"Tut, tut, tut. What is it that you want, commissioner?"

"Oh, I have come to announce your next match at FTUW'S Dolph Lundgren in Gay Fag Genocide!"

The crowd goes crazy.

"You shall face..." Von Toity squints at a card. "Thrak. The caveman. Tootles."

The screens all turn back to an angered Imhotep.

"That mongrel," he mutters. "Richonia is a shit stain compared to the might of the 31st Dynasty. We'll just have to show him. NEO EGYPT!"

The crowd cheers.

"OUR DAY IN THE SUN IS AT HAND! THIS WEEK THERE WILL BE A GRAND BATTLE IN THE PYRAMID OF ILLUSIONS! A TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS!"

The crowd cheers.

Then he drops the microphone like an asshole.

"Sounds like fun!" Vic says. "Do you think my father will show up?"

"Hmmmph," Imhotep says, but then smiles. "Perhaps. And then, I can get rid of two nuisances at once."

"Papa!"

---------------------

Three men slowly climb up a dune at the outskirts of Heliopolis II. Two of the men wear robes that blend in with the color of the sand, the third is deformed and walks with a limp.

"That's it," the deformed guide says, pointing ahead at Lake Placid (now renamed the Red Sea---and is stained red with blood). "At the edge of the water is a sewer grate. If you don't have a pass to get by the walls, that is your way in. But there are many guards, so this is as far as I can go."

One of the other men nods and hands him a copy of FTUW'S ROY JONES PRESENT TABOO TUESDAY, a rare find since Theldorrin and his men had destroyed all traces of the original FTUW.

"Bless you, bless you!"

The two men leave the deformed man with his DVD and quietly climb down the side of the dune, find a nice hidden spot and wait until night.
Action Hank
(Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:43 am)

5 years earlier...

A lanky man in his late twenties stands with a mop in hand by the produce section at one of the Acme Markets in Atlantic City. A few peach-fuzz hairs stick out on his face---the only evidence of over two months of not shaving.

Carelessly, he drops his mop, then slips onto his back while trying to pick it up. Several attractive showgirls who happen to be squeezing melons giggle and laugh at his plight.

"WHAT A LOSER!" they shout and then make out with each other.

The man's embarrassment is soon interrupted---

"Victor!" a woman's voice shouts over the intercom. "Phone call."

Victor Powers, Jr, on his fifth job in the past year, gets up and proceeds to sprint towards the back of the supermarket. A fat woman is standing by the phone, chewing her gum. She's also really ugly and has a thicker mustache than he does. She licks the phone and then hands it to him. She winks at him and then walks away.

"Hello?" Victor says into the receiver.

"Son---"

"PAPA! PAPA IS THAT YOU!? PAPA!"

There is a pause at the other end of the phone as Victor Senior slaps his head in annoyance.

"Son, I saw you this morning, I mean, you live with---why are you always----never mind, now is not the time---you need to get yourself home."

"Why, PAPA? What's wrong?"

"It's---it's your mother. There's been an incident."

---------------
Present-day (future) post-apocalyptic America.

Deep below the giant golden PYRAMID OF ILLUSIONS, in a 10 x 8 foot cell, a naked large black man sits on a dirt floor, his feet bound by iron chains. Above him there is the steady rumble of slaves entering the arena and taking their seat around the squared circle, of which he can barely make out through a thin 2-inch tall grating. The man sits in silence, his eyes closed, his breathing steady and controlled. A large 6-inch thick solid iron door, chained and locked in dozens of way, stands to his back. Over a dozen of the best trained of Set's men guard this door, each armed with rudimentary laser-blade weapons.

The man has been sitting in the room for a month and a half now. Once a day he is given bread and water, but the man never eats or drinks. He just sits quietly, eyes closed, concentrating. He is one of the Seven Muses of Death. He is the Bebop Shogun. He is JAZZ FANTASTIC, and now, a smile suddenly appears on his lips. Outside the door there is the sound of struggle. Outside the grating, there is the sound of cheering as the celebration of Imhotep's victory begins.

The locks click open.

Last edited by Action Hank on Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Action Hank
(Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:02 pm)

From his luxury box within the PYRAMID OF ILLUSIONS, Imhotep watches the events of Wednesday Night Whackoff unfold. He gleefully rubs his hands and turns towards Nefertitty, who is busy reading Cosmo while slave girls fan her.

"Tut, tut, tut, my dear," he says and then turns back to the TV screen. "Comeuppance is long due for this whelp. This "King"! What gives him the right to call himself a King? Money? Influence? Power? He may have the first two, but this---" he points to the FTUW belt draped over his shoulder, "---this is POWER. THIS IS TRUE INFLUENCE AND MIGHT! To stand up against the greatest warriors this pathetic world has produced, and to defeat them!"

He opens his robes and reveals his chest.

"I may have muscles, but none that match the behemoths who haunt this league. I am no Harry Underwood, Lunar Plexus, or Thrak. Has strength alone given me this championship?"

"No, my Lord," Anubis says in a growl.

"Clearly not. What of wealth? Did I conquer this land with gold and treasures? Did I buy my own spot on the map, do I support my armies and peoples with vast coffers of silver?"

"No, my Lord," Anubis says.

"Influence, then. Is it my influence among the elite of this world that put me into my high position, that handed me the belt? Was I born into a privileged world, fed powdered gold on a platinum spoon?"

"No, my Lord."

"That is right. I am not physically strong. And although my treasury is overflowing with wealth, I did not use it to ascend to power. And both myself, and Victor, were born into poverty. I was an orphan, a street rat stealing to survive. And how did I survive? Through my abilities. Through my skills. My quick hands, my keen intellect, my quick reflexes. These are what give me my power. These are what give me TRUE STRENGTH!"

"That's lovely, dear," Nefertitty says from behind her magazine.

"It are these skills that Toity lacks. These skills that have alluded him to his prize for so long. All the money, all the influence, all the strength hasn't gotten him anywhere closer to gaining what I have achieved! It was I who guided Victor, who trained him, who took control of his body, who allowed him to win this belt. And it was I who successfully defended it against that monstrous Black Judge---a man whose heart and soul is possessed by the greatest fury I have ever seen in a mortal..."

Imhotep suddenly pauses. A look of pain carries over his face and he clutches his chest and falls to his knees.

"...what...what--- What is this!?" he shouts. Anubis rushes over (Nefertitty doesn't even look up from her magazine), and catches his master.

"My Lord!"

On Imhotep's back, the tattoo of the man with a broken neck begins to bleed. Imhotep's face goes pale.

Suddenly there is a blast of warm air in the room, and Set appears before the Illusionist, on one knee.

"My Lord, there has been a problem."

"Yes, yes---I know." He says, snarling in pain.

"The Musician. He has escaped."

"That, dear Set, is the least of our worries."

Last edited by Action Hank on Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Action Hank
(Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:37 pm)

...5 years earlier...

A dozen people are standing around a casket in a small cemetery outside of Atlantic City. All are dressed in red but three: Victor Powers Sr, Jr, and Maxwell Powers. It is a Gypsy funeral. The casket is lowered. An old man walks slowly, steadied by a young woman, over to Vic Jr and hands him a red handkerchief. Victor has never seen this man before, yet he looks familiar. The old man throws a golden coin into the grave then then walks over to Victor Sr and whispers something into his ear.

"What do you mean?" Victor Sr says, his face growing pale. "What project?"

The old man looks at him sadly then removes one of his white gloves. He slides off a large golden ring with an intricately carved symbol on it, and hands it Victor Sr. Then, with the help of the young woman, the old man hobbles away. Victor Sr. pockets the ring.

"Boys, mind yourselves," he says, and then walks off. This is the last memory Victor Jr has of his father.

-------------

Imhotep winces with pain as he walks over to the window overlooking the ring in the PYRAMID OF ILLUSION, where there is a reenactment of one of the famous Saketumi-Theldorrin battles. A man dressed in tinfoil and cardboard is being headbutted by a man wearing a wig, fake buck teeth, and with his eyes taped back to look asian.

The pain subsides for a moment.

"One of THEM is out there, Set. Find him. Find what he wants." The Illusionist wipes the blood around the tattoo and presses his bloodied fingers against the glass window.

"I don't care if you have to kill everyone in this arena, Set. Find HIM."

Set doesn't move. He is clearly confused.

"Who am I supposed to find, my lord."

Imhotep points to the bleading tattoo on his back.

"In this arena is another man with this mark. Find him. Bring him here. And kill anyone that gets in your way. I'm sure that Victor's father has something to do with this."

"Papa!"

"Yes, my lord," Set says, and then with a blast of hot air, vanishes into the shadows of the room.

"Are you in danger?" Anubis growls, his ears perked up, his eyes darting around as if expecting an attack.

"Tut, tut, tut. Just the gravest possible danger a man could be in." He closes his robe and adjusts the FTUW belt on his shoulder. "But it will take far more than that to best me. Follow me, Anubis. We are going to the ring. I have an announcement to make."

They both step over to a platform at the edge of the room. Imhotep taps a button on a panel by the platform, and it lowers down into the arena. The crowd, which is excitedly watching one of their most favorite matches of all time, goes fucking nuts as Saketumi is proclaimed champion only to begin bashing chairs over their heads when they all realize that Saketumi is dead.

Then the lights go out.

Last edited by Action Hank on Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Action Hank
(Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:06 pm)

A spotlight shines on the Illusionist as he stands in the center of the ring. The crowd watches with anticipation as security forces sweep through them, searching for Victor Powers, Sr and the escaped JAZZ FANTASTIC.

"I hope you have enjoyed Our TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS!" Imhotep says and the audience cheers, appreciating the blood-filled replay of the greatest FTUW matches. "And now, for Our enjoyment, We shall perform great FEATS OF MAGIC against one of the great warriors of Boston---TOM SCHOLZ!"

The crowd is confused, unfamiliar with the name.

"From the band, Boston."

More Then A Feeling plays over the PA system and a strung out and shackled Tom Scholz enters the ring. He waves to the audience who claps with mild enthusiasm.

"And now, WATCH as WE DAZZLE AND AMAZE!"

Anubis is pacing around the outside of the ring, watching the crowd carefully. Suddenly his ears perk up.

Imhotep removes his golden robe and drapes it around the FTUW belt. Then, quickly, he pulls the robe away and the BELT IS GONE!

"Cool!" Vic says.

Then Imhotep runs over to Tom Scholz and punches him in the chest---his fist sliding in. Imhotep smiles as Tom looks down, his face pale. Then the Illusionist withdraws his arm, pulling the FTUW Championship belt out of Sholz's chest, his heart lodged in a buckle clip.

Suddenly Anubis jumps into the air and catches something in his teeth. He lands in the ring and drops a red ball from his mouth. It rolls to the edge of the ring and then explodes!

"My lord!"

"I know," Imhotep says. A swatch of fans suddenly wretches up into the air riding a wave of sand and crashes back down again, bodies and blood flying everywhere. Then Set goes flying with several of his guards, crashing against the side of the ring. Three figures leap after them, but before the three can land, Horace swoops out from nowhere grapples one of them into the ring post, but he finds only a robe in his hands. Set kicks off the ground and trades punches with another of the figures, but his punch completely misses in a very awkward way. The third figure lands across from the Illusionist.

"What's going on? Is this part of the act?"

"Keep quiet, Victor. Let me concentrate."

Imhotep taps the belt and a spark of flame shoots out towards the figure, but the figure only moves slightly to the side and uses the flames to light up a joint. He takes a puff and blows it into the air as the other two figure land to left and right. Anubis, Set, and Horace form a shield around Imhotep.

"Why have you interrupted Our performance?"

"What did I tell you, cat?" JAZZ says, blowing out smoke. "I'm gonna kill you. Gonna kill you for what you did."

Imhotep laughs and pushes his way in front of the Godheads. He snaps his fingers and the smoke from the joint condenses into a cobra. JAZZ drops his joint and steps back as the cobra hisses. But the oddly shaped robed figure to his right takes an awkward step forward and the cobra suddenly slices into two.

"Thank you, cat." JAZZ says.

"No problem," the Asymmetrical Man says, tossing his robe to the side. He is completely asymmetrical from every feature on his face to the positioning of his arms and legs (think completely crooked). He tries to smile but it comes off as very weird looking.

Then the figure to the left of JAZZ steps into the light.

"You!" Imhotep says...but suddenly he feels his body tense up. He feels paralyzed.

"Papa!" the ILLUSIONIST says, his beard and mustache have vanished. He steps forward, tears filling his eyes. "Papa!"

"Vic," Victor Powers, Sr, says, grinning. "I've come to set you free, boy. I've come to put an end to PROJECT IMHOTEP."
Action Hank
(Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:04 pm)

"Papa, it's been so long!" Vic says, tears streaming down his face. While it had only been five years since his father had seen him, for Vic, trapped within the pocket dimension, it had been 105. "Papa!"

The ILLUSIONIST walks towards his father, pushing aside the three Godheads, his arms raised to give his father a hug---

Anubis growls, grabbing the ILLUSIONIST and wrestling him down to the ground as the A TRAIN rushes by. JAZZ can hardly get a breath in before Set leaps at him. JAZZ dodges but suddenly finds himself stuck in place. Set smiles and waves a finger, pointing down to his shadow which has grappled JAZZ's shadow.

"Chh...tch...tch.." JAZZ stutters, finding it hard to breathe. His blood-shot eyes widen in horror as Set's shadow strangles JAZZ's shadow.

SNAP! The Asymmetrical darts across the shadows and both shadows disperse. JAZZ falls to his knees, breathing heavily in relief as Set leaps up onto a ringpost---across from him Horace, who is balancing on one foot on another ringpost.

"My Lord, do not be fooled," Anubis snarls. "They are here to kill you."

"No..." Vic says. "Papa wouldn't----tttttut, tut, tut." Imhotep, having regained control of Vic, wipes the tears out of his eyes and points at the three attackers.

He smiles.

"PROJECT IMHOTEP has already been put to an end," he says. "This body is mine, and no one else's."

"WRonG," the Asymmetrical Man says. "YOur MaSTer WilL NOt bE pLEAsed."

Imhotep winces, and feels the tattoo burn a bit. But then he pulls on a string and the whole Pyramid begins to shake. CRASH! Two massive holes break open on two sides of the pyramid as two giant LIVING STATUES break through the walls. Their eyes glow red before LASER BEAMS shoot out at the three attackers.

"You cannot win, here," Imhotep says. He nods to Horace and Set, who both leap in the air. The right eye of Horace blasts a bright light, blinding the attackers as Set dropkicks the Asymmetrical Man out of the ring. He then rises and with a quick movements, clotheslines JAZZ over the top rope. Horace elbow drops Victor Senior, who bounces across the ring and out onto the ground.

"Tut, tut, tut," Imhotep says. "I don't know why you have brought THIS man, Mr. Powers," he looks over at the Asymmetrical Man. "If you really seek to free your son, I am not the one you should be fighting."

The Asymmetrical Man scowls. The sunlight coming in from the holes in the sides of the Pyramid illuminate a tattoo on his wrist...

It is a man being piledrived...

His neck is broken.
Action Hank
(Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:39 pm)

"THe COntAIneR iS NOt fOR yoU," the Asymmetrical Man says, tossing his robe to the ground. His body is a continuation of his facial asymmetry, twisted and lopsided. It's almost as if he is two bodies sewn together, but there is no sign of surgery, no scars, no stitches. "DO yoU WIsh to DRaw HiS WRatH?"

Vic Senior and JAZZ FANTASTIC step away from him, eying him carefully.

"Who is this cracker?" JAZZ says, gripping Stella.

"I thought he was a friend," Victor Senior says. *(Victor Powers, Sr's story will be revealed in the UPCOMING ILLUSIONIST GAIDEN: PROJECT IMHOTEP)* "I guess I don't know who he is. I never imagined he would be one of them."

"WE saUGHt tHE sAMe PRizE, Mr. POwerS," the Asymmetrical Man says, grinning. "YoU NEveR ASkeD WHat I aimED tO Do WiTh IT."

"Do you think I did all this for HIM?" Imhotep says. "HE simply provided me the means for MY IMMORTALITY."

"YOu knOW thE RUles. OUr MAstEr doES noT taKE beTRAyal ligHTly. YoU ARe a FOol!"

Imhotep's eyes narrow and he walks over to the edge of the ring.

"Tut, tut, tut. Now I see everything for what it is," he turns around and looks to the three Godheads. "Kill him. This man is the real fool. He has no idea what he speaks of. He may think that he follows...HIM...but he's no more than a puppet. Why would...HE...care about such things as betrayal. As if he's even human."

The Asymmetrical man hisses and leaps at the ring. The air around him grows dark and energized with a strange popping aura, snapping the ropes and slicing ground. Anubis rushes to deflect the blow and is knocked off against the side of a post.

"foOL! nOW You SHall SeE tHe poWErs oUR MasTER hAs BEStowEd upon ME!"

The ring tears into two. Horace pulls the Illusionist out of the way before he can be tossed into the air with the upended ring. Set grabs Anubis and leaps onto the ground as the two sides of the ring fly into opposite directions into the crowd, crushing fleeing and screaming slaves.

"We should split," JAZZ says to Victor, Sr. "This is one bad gig."

"But my son---we have to stop both of them!"

There is an explosion as electric equipment surrounding the ring is overwhelmed by the Asymmetrical Man's energies. Blue streaks of light dance around, frying helpless slaves. One bolt lands right between Victor Sr's legs.

"Maybe you're right. We should probably regroup."

The Pyramid of Illusions begins to crack as the Asymmetrical Man flexes, producing two different energy fields that are repelling each other, and which knock the three Godheads away from Imhotep.

"GIve ME thE ConTAIneR! iT MuST be PRoperLY pREparEd fOR---"

"Tut, tut, tut," Imhotep says, rising into the air. "I am the Illusionist, King of Kings. Look upon my works, ye mighty."

He places his fingers around his eyes.

"And despair."

He spreads his fingers. The Asymmetrical Man cannot help but look into Imhotep's eyes.

>>FINISHING MOVE: THE EYES OF RA<<

The Asymmetrical Man finds that his body is frozen in place. He finds that time is frozen around his frozen body. He finds that he can do nothing as Imhotep slowly walks down a flight of invisible stairs until he is right in front and a step above the Asymmetrical Man. There is a glowing golden light emanating from Imhotep's eyes. Imhotep beds over and extends his arms. They begin to dance around like two snakes. Then they are two snakes. They are two snakes on fire. The Asymmetrical Man can't help but open his mouth as the two flaming snakes slide down his throat. Then they expand.

A second passes. The three Godheads pick themselves up and leap to their master's side. But Imhotep is brushing some dirt off his arms as he stands relaxed in front of the dead body of the Asymmetrical Man---who is completely untouched, yet dead.

"This wasn't completely unexpected, my servants," Imhotep says. "Gather Nefertitty and a squad of our finest soldiers, then prepare the Ra. First we go to Gay Fag Genocide to defend out title."

He pauses with a flourish.

"Then we must prepare for the end of the world."

**TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT THRILLING CHAPTER OF: THE Illusionist!**

**Coming soon: ILLUSIONIST GAIDEN: PROJECT IMHOTEP**

-----------------------------

Hours later. An arm raises from the rubble of what was once the Pyramid of Illusionis. The Asymmetrical Man crawls out slowly, like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon. And, to continue that analogy, his skin tears off, revealing a perfectly symmetrical body beneath. He crawls off and away from the ruins and falls, coughing, into an alleyway. He passes under a torch and it illuminates his new body.

A familiar body.

"Master..." he says, clawing at the wall of neighboring building. The wall seems to vibrate in response. He turns around and presses his back against the wall, and for a moment we can see his face.

Lex Dangerseeker.

And then the wall seems to vanish and he slips into shadows and is gone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: