FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Conviction
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction
           Author           Message
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:10 pm)

Post     Conviction

Chapter One: Lost Children

The Black Judge, John Baines McGuinness, stares into the black night. He stands aboard the luxury cruiser, The Star of Toity, shuttling what few survivors there are from the Thunderdome. Even the wealthy passengers, the ones who could afford seats supposedly safe from the violence, walked the halls dazed and heavily bandaged. It had been a nightmarish event, one beyond human comprehension. Just thinking of it made McGuinness sick to his stomach.

McHarris was still alive and apparently stronger than ever.

Perhaps the old McHarris could have defeated one of the Divine Fists, but both at once was impossible. That's why the Judge was going to strike only after they had beaten each other nearly to death. Anything else was suicide. And yet, the monster had done it. Not only done it, but treated it like a game. At that thought, McGuinness lost all hope.

So he stood, slouched over the railing of the deck, waiting to reach American shores. Hours passed on the ocean, the waves too choppy for the ship to reach any significant speed. The air slowly warmed as dawn approached and the humid heat made the Judge's arm throb in pain. The bandages grew wet with perspiration, so he ripped them off. It was the first time he had seen what was underneath. Stitches circled around the meeting point of the arm and torso and the skin on the arm was a few shades tanner than his own. But everything seemed to work fine. He'd save the questions for the Blacklandian scientists and doctors.

When they reached the docks, hundreds of FTUW fans cheered. Most of them didn't have access to radio or television, so they wanted to see which wrestlers didn't make it back home. Others were small-time goons looking for a new leader. Amid the throng, Prometheus Jones stood with two bodyguards. Pulling his hood down, McGuinness wades through the mass of human garbage until he reaches Jones.

"Well, boy, it wa'n't a good night, but you came home in one piece." The frail Jones smiles faintly. They both know the seriousness of the situation.

"We've got more questions than answers and I'm sure none of the answers are good."

"Your father ..."

"Goddamn it, don't call him that." McGuinness feels his arm tense up.

"Listen here, son," Jones looks the Judge in his eyes, "we don't choose family. You got to face facts here, but look at it in a good way. You got that man's genes. You the only one can stop him, far as we know."

"You weren't there! You didn't fucking see what he did to Zeed and the Kombo King!"

"Watch yo' mouth, you fixin' to get hit in it." Jones sighs. "Now, we gotta find out where McHarris went to. We can figger everythin' else out after that."

Under his cloak, the Black Judge balls his hand into a fist. When he finally breaks the skin, he relaxes his grip and tucks the hand into his pocket.

"Leroy, Tyrone," Jones calls out to the bodyguards, "let's get to the Blackmobile."
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:35 am)

Post     Re: Conviction

THE BLACKMOBILE.

I'm interested in this!
Ryoko's Biatch
(Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:14 am)

A plain black limousine pulls up to the dock and Leroy steps out of the front passenger side. He gangster limps to the back door, nodding his head as he opens it for Prometheus Jones and the Black Judge step into. When Leroy slides back into the front seat, he pushes a button on the CD player and Lil Jon's latest album starts blasting through the speakers. With a disgusted look on his face, Jones rolls up the window separating the front and back, muffling the sound.

"Sorry 'bout that, Judge," Jones says and shrugs his shoulders. "You know how the kids are these days with their hippin' and their hoppin', the bippin' and the boppin'. Back in my day-"

"Yeah, uh, so ..." the Black Judge quickly interrupts. "Do you have a plan to find McHarris, or am I just going to have to wander the country again?"

"Well," Jones pauses, then his head dips. After several moments, he starts to snore. McGuinness lightly taps Jones' shoulder. "I'm guessin' he'll be at the next FTUW event, but I reckon we can find him between then and now."

"Of course, but how?"

"If he did stay in America, there're only a couple places he coulda swam to. Jus' here and Florida."

"If people are still alive here, then he must have gone to Florida. Then why are we going to Blackland?"

"Ya hand, boy," Jones looks at the Judge's arm. "We di'nt have time ta properly look at it 'fore you went ta the Thunderdome. It ain't right, jus' look at it."

The Black Judge covers it up with his cape. "I'm fine."

"Are ya? Why you lookin' for McHarris 'steada Theldorrin? We ain't talked 'bout what happened on Shadow Jesus Island, but I know. And ya still blame McHarris for what happened ta yer mamma." Jones taps his cane on the floor. "Hell, if what McCarthy said is true, it probly pisses you off even more."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Maybe you should think 'bout goin' after Toity or Theldorrin. You ain't of the right mind to take on McHarris. I ain't gonna tell you what to do no way, I'm jus' givin' you options, boy."

Both men sit silently for several minutes. And then bullets pierce the rear window, shattering the glass. Both men duck to the floor, but then the Black Judge raises his head. A jeep races behind them and a man with a machine gun stands in the driver's seat.

"JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHN!"
Spamdini
(Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:33 am)

Ha ha ha, you should know that you can't kill crazy people by dropping them off high things.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:45 am)

Unless I forgot something from the previous PPV's promos, he skipped the part where he fires RPGs directly into his exposed body.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:56 pm)

"Goddammit," the Black Judge yells. "The shit fucker isn't dead."

"We gon' fix that," Jones says, reaching under the seat. He pulls a latch and the seat slides down. "This'll take care a' him." Jones pulls out an RPG and hands it to the Judge.

With a look of skepticism on his face, the Judge replies, "There's no way in hell this is going to kill him."

"Course it ain't, just buy us some time so the crazy motherfucker don't blow up the Blackmobile."

"JOOOOOOOOOOOHN! YOU COWARD!" The sound of McCarthy's voice grows more and more audible over the machine gun fire.

The Black Judge kicks out the rear window and jumps onto the trunk with the RPG slung over his shoulder. McCarthy looks on like a maniac, totally without fear of death. The bullets shred through the Judge's clothing and splatter the Blackmobile with his blood, but he stands still, aiming the RPG with steady hands.

"See you in Hell," the Judge whispers to himself and pulls the trigger.

The jeep explodes into a wall of shrapnel, ripping through the Black Judge's flesh and popping the rear tires of the limousine. Fishtailing back and forth, the car throws him to the side of the road. He breaks his fall with his new arm and flips over onto his feet. About a hundred yards away, the Blackmobile crashes and bursts into flames.

Sprinting, the Black Judge makes his way to the fire, praying that he might save Prometheus Jones. Jones was his trainer and the closest he'd ever had to a friend. But there was a nagging feeling in the back of his mind that he should have been running the other way, toward whatever may be left of his brother. That thought was knocked out with an ax-handle.

Falling to the ground, the Black Judge rolls over to look Joseph Bruce McCarthy in the eyes. The maniac's grinning expression hadn't changed except for being covered in blood. The Judge kips to his feet and in the same motion headbutts McCarthy, who stumbles a few steps back. McCarthy tries to return his own headbutt, but it's easily caught by the Judge's recently unbandaged arm.

"Nice arm, brother," McCarthy says, still pushing his skull forward. "Where'd you pick it up?"

The Black Judge leaps and knees McCarthy in the jaw, who flips and lands on his feet.

"I asked a goddamned fucking question, brother," McCarthy says, looking more and more crazed by the second. He dashes forward, throwing hundreds of punches that the Judge struggles to block. A few break through his defenses, knocking him on his back and sliding into the burning wreckage.

"I thought fighting the Magnificent Seven would bring it out of you, John," McCarthy says, popping his neck and stepping forward. "But I guess there's only one way to pull the McHarris in you to the surface. I'm going to have to go all out." A blood vessel in McCarthy's temple erupts. "You're going to taste glorious violence. Then you'll know who you really are."
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:43 pm)

The Black Judge quickly moves his head to the side as McCarthy's fist pierces the steel of the Blackmobile door. Grabbing McCarthy's wrist, he throws a kick into McCarthy's armpit, dislocating the arm. McCarthy laughs and then kicks his brother through the car.

The heated metal cuts through the Judge's skin. He hears a grunt and almost thinks it's his own. Then he turns his head and sees that Prometheus is lying on the ground with both legs broken.

"Boy, run ..." Prometheus strains to say. "I'll ... I'll slow 'im down. Just run."

"He'll kill you!"

"Don't matter ... now ... I'm done for anyways." Jones pulls his jacket open to show a shard of metal going through his chest. He smiles weakly.

"Goddamn it. GODDAMN IT. You're not fucking dying like this."

"Can't ... Can't always pick the ... pick the way you go." Prometheus' muscles start bulging, straightening out his legs enough to stand. "Go on."

The Black Judge feels fingers wrap around his throat. "No, you're not going anywhere." McCarthy headbutts the Judge and then tosses him through a tree. He starts to follow the flying body when a shoulder tackle snaps his back.

"You ain't goin' nowhere," Prometheus says, righting himself. He dusts the dirt from his clothes. Before he can react, an uppercut sends him limply into the air.

McCarthy jumps and grabs Jones' ankle, spins Jones over his head and then slams him into the ground. "FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

"Shit," Jones says, realizing what he's up against. "Murderfuck ..."

His eyes white, McCarthy starts beating his chest, ripping open his own knuckles on the RIPPLING muscles. McCarthy dashes forward, but then two massive arms wrap around his and put him into a full nelson.

"No one hurts my FRIENDS!" The Black Judge tightens his hold, but then McCarthy's head pops back, breaking the Judge's nose. The reverse headbutts come repeatedly and still the hold doesn't break.

Jones tries to get up to help, but his body gives up on him. "You're going to have to go all out, Judge. Go Murderfuck."

"Never ... Not again ..."

"DO IT!"

"NO! I CAN'T!"

Just then, a reverse headbutt finally knocks the hold loose and the Judge falls back into the ground. McCarthy backflips, landing feet first on the Judge's chest. Then he winds up his foot and buries it in the Judge's face, kicking over and over, smashing a face shaped crater in the forest floor.

"You're going to die if you don't lose control."

Just then McCarthy flies a mile into the sky. The Judge rises, his feet planted in the ground as his body slowly becomes vertical. He breathes hard and his face is red. He looks up and then jumps, exploding the ground below his feet. His new hand points up and glows red.

"INVINCIBLE FIST!"

The punch sinks wrist deep into McCarthy's chest. The Judge's right arm continues to glow as he throws punch after punch at McCarthy. Momentarily stunned, McCarthy recovers and begins to throw punches back. Jones looks into the sky to watch sonic explosions rock the earth.

"This is it ... This planet is doomed." Jones traces a cross in front of himself.

The pair land, but nothing stops the trading of blows.

"HAYMAKER OF GOD!"

McCarthy goes flying again, into the horizon. The Black Judge jumps miles into the air after him.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:43 am)

King Hoity von Toity sits at his desk on the top floor of FTUW Tower. He swishes a glass of 87 year old wine and then takes a sip. "French wines are so overrated," he says to himself. Slamming the glass against the desk, sending shards and liquid everywhere.

He stands and paces over to the window overlooking Branson. His capital has grown so much in the few years he's owned it. It's one of the few economies in America that isn't based on rape or murder. Still, he is having a hard time enjoying the success he was able to squeeze out of this shithole of a country. He longed for the simpler days of Richonia. In those days he was so carefree. He could enjoy his glass of wine while watching his bodyguards drive the slaves in the richonium mines. Now, his concerns held too much gravity for even his broad, powerful shoulders.

But it was back to work. "Bill, remove your pants."

Bill Gates trembles at the sound of Toity's booming voice. "W-what?"

"Remove your pants. And your underwear."

"Jesus Christ, Hoity," Bill spits out. He sees two beautiful women walk out of Toity's private bathroom. "What the fuck is going on here?"

"Bill," Toity pauses, considering his words carefully, "Bill. I believe we were having a conversation about freeloaders. People who feed off of you, try to suck you dry, all the while offering empty promises. Men like us, men who rule this world, we know this type all too well. We also have learned that you must deal with these types swiftly. Make an example. Such is the way of the trillionaire," Toity laughs for a second, realizing that Gates is only a billionaire. "You really should have taken that wine I offered you. It might have made this fractionally less painful. Now take off your fucking pants."

Bill tries his hardest to undo his belt, but his fingers are shaking too much. Finally, he gets his pants off. He looks Toity in the eyes, who nods down at Bill's underwear. Bill grimaces and then does as he was commanded.

"Girls, the string."

One woman pulls out a length of string from her pocket and pulls it taut in front of her face, grinning. She runs her tongue across it. Bill is much too frightened to pop a boner.

"Now," Toity continues, "Back to freeloaders. Remember that deal I offered you? That you could peddle your ridiculous computer software in my country on the condition that you give me 80% of your profits? Well, my man Wilson Hickenbottom, he's a bit of an accounting wunderkind. He's been going over the math in his free time and something doesn't quite add up. So, I figured I should take what is mine, or at least an approximation."

One girl puts Bill Gates into a headlock while the other starts to wrap the string around Bill's sac. Each time around it feels tighter and tighter. Bill gasps, his face turning red and then deep purple.

"Bill, I thought you knew better than to FUCK WITH ME." Toity grabs the string out of the girl's hands and pulls, ripping Bill's nuts off.

Von Toity barely raises an eyebrow when a building in the distance explodes. And then another. He can feel the Tower rock under his feet. When it settles, he hears a knock on his door.

"Come in."

Wilson Hickenbottom quickly closes the door behind him and then straightens his tie. "Sir, we have a problem."

"The Ghosts of von Toity ..."

"Even worse." Hickenbottom is noticeably nervous. Sweat dribbles down his face. "It's ..."

"Spit it out, Wilson," Toity says, slightly annoyed. "Is it them?" He waves his hand, motioning for the girls to drag Bill Gates out of the room.

"Yes, sir," Hickenbottom sighs, relaxing a bit. "I expected a bit more of a reaction from you. This could destroy everything you've built here."

Toity turns and waves his finger at Hickenbottom. "This storm has been raging on for a couple weeks now," Toity says and smiles for the first time in what seemed like days. "They're on their last legs."

"But-" Hickenbottom starts, but Toity coughs angrily.

"I wasn't finished, Wilson. Send Artemis and a few of our back-up plans and take care of the problem. I expect it to be under control by ..." he looks at his watch, "... Oh, let's say by 8 p.m. Then I can get to sleep early. I want to make sure the preparations for Gay Fag Genocide are on schedule. You know how those slaves can be sometimes."

"I don't think it will be that simple! They just leveled Money Park!"

"Where?"

"You know, the place where all of the undesirables live."

"The millionaires. Well, good riddance, I say." Toity pulls out a golf club from behind his desk and uses it to break out a window. Another building explodes, this time closer to FTUW Tower. He drops Bill Gates' balls on the floor. "It's been so hard to fit a round of golf into my schedule lately. Maybe I'll take a vacation after I dispose of those ridiculous Ghosts."

Hickenbottom walks out of the room. Toity swings his club. Bill Gates' balls fly several hundred yards and strike a country-western singer in the back of the head, killing him.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:43 pm)

Chapter Two: Iron Chains

"Wake up."

"Sir, perhaps he's still too exhausted from his battle with McCarthy."

"I said wake up, goddamn it!"

King von Toity slaps John Baines McGuinness in the face and then grabs him by the cheeks. "You bastard, do you realize what you've done?"

McGuinness' eyes slowly open, just in time to see Toity's fist slam into his nose, sending him and the chair he was chained to onto the floor. John looks around and finds that he's in a castle dungeon. Two men dressed in leather vests and top hats, the prison guards, lift him back up and set the chair down.

"I didn't mind you flattening Money Park, but you smashed the best statue of myself that slave labor can create! It was a work of art," Toity stares off, imagining his marble visage. Then he grows furious again. "As if I didn't already have enough troubles. Damn it all." Toity breathes out slowly and recomposes himself. "No, I can't let my frustration out now. I have other matters to discuss with you now, Mr. McGuinness."

John tries to break free in vain. The chains strain and rattle, but hold up against the violent assault of his bulging muscles.

Toity laughs. "You'll find little success in that endeavor, Mr. McGuinness. Those chains are made of pure richonium, the strongest material known to man. Even if you weren't drugged senseless, you would still find it to be quite the arduous task."

John grits his teeth. "What do you want, you cockfucking son of a bitch."

"That's no way to speak to royalty, Mr. McGuinness," Toity says while tapping John's forehead with his diamond encrusted platinum cane. "I know all about you and your family 'history'. I have access to every secret record this country kept, including yours. I'm not so reckless that I would join the FTUW without a thorough background check of McHarris. He's a very fearsome man if even half of what they say is true. Which brings me to my point.

"I have a proposition for you. I know you hate your father, maybe more than any other man to ever live. How would you like the chance to kill him?"

John spits into Toity's eye.

"This? This from a man I'm offering his greatest desire? Should I have expected more from a man with that cursed blood running through his veins? Not that it matters at this point. You're going to do what I say."

The steel chair creaks.

"Hhn. You're going to kill McHarris for me. We both know he's alive and I want to make sure that no one else finds out. He's too dangerous. He cannot be allowed to usurp my throne, steal my power."

The chair rips, but Toity smiles. John rushes his captor, but stumbles inches from his target. Toity's finger is pressed firmly on a button.

"I took the liberty of performing a surgical procedure while you were asleep. I hope you don't mind." Toity lifts John's head by the hair and looks him in the eyes. "My surgeons implanted a device that will inject into your heart a toxin coded specifically for your DNA that will incapacitate you if you disobey me. I let you break free so that you would know that now I own you." John's face is thrown to the stone floor and then Toity grinds his heel into the back of John's skull.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:06 pm)

Florida - December 24, 1995

Charles Bronson scans the list of international flights posted near the entrance of Miami International Airport. Ethiopia. Bronson quickly walks toward the terminal, sure of his destination. "It didn't have to be this way," he mumbles to no one in particular.

"We both knew it would end this way, Chuck," a voice responds, its owner grabbing Bronson by the collar and putting him in a choke hold. A security guard runs up to stop the attack, but a foot smashes through his sternum. The man shakes the body off of his leg while tourists look on in horror. He laughs and leads Bronson to the nearest restroom.

As soon as the door opens, Bronson flips his attacker over his shoulders, the body cratering the wall. Bronson pulls out his gun, but pauses when he sees James Brock McHarris staring back.

"Jesus, James, why are you doing this?" Bronson asks. He had known McHarris for fifty years and somehow he still found himself wondering what went on in that madman's mind. "I'm here as your friend. If you leave this country, the Magnificent Seven is going to have to stop you."

McHarris stands up and dusts himself off. Then he grins.

"Try to stop me and I'll kill you all. Hell, I still might do it anyway just for fun."

"Damn it, James." Bronson aims his gun at McHarris' forehead and pulls back the hammer. "Goddamn it."

The gun goes off and time slows down. Every billionth of a second seemed to last an hour. McHarris leaps back. There's no way ... Bronson thinks, but no matter how hard he tries, he can't pull his finger back fast enough. McHarris smacks the bullet away and all Bronson can do is watch in horror as the other hand balls into a fist and inches toward his chest. The impact stops his heart and he flies through the door. He knows he's dead before he hits the ground.

The lights start to go dim, but Bronson can catch the faint image of McHarris looking over him. Then the world turns white. Death isn't all that bad, really. He'd lived a long life, an eventful life. He'd served his country and made the world a safer place. These thoughts comforted him until he felt his chest explode in pain again.

McHarris stands over his defeated foe, his massive foot restarting his former friend's heart. "This ain't mercy, Charles. All those years we spent killing together, they mean less than shit to me. You can tell Roosevelt I'm going to Somalia, he can send the entire shitfucking army to kill me for all I care. But when I come back, I'll be bigger than the government. The people of this world will cower in fear and awe. They will know I am their master. And when that day comes, this world will descend into madness, hurtling toward its bloody end. I will laugh at their terror and devour their souls."

"My God, James."

"I'm going to kill God with my bare hands."

Bronson rolls over, trying to crawl to his feet. McHarris kicks him in the ribs. "By the way, Merry Christmas."
Spamdini
(Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:16 pm)

Ha ha ha! I've forgotten how ridiculously excited FTUW makes me.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:40 pm)

At the entrance to Toity Tower, John Baines McGuinness adjusts his red silk tie. King von Toity had his best tailor make a whole new wardrobe for John as a sign of his magnanimousness. "Besides, I can't have an agent of mine dressed in rags. It would reflect poorly upon my character," he had explained.

"So, you're going to send me out on my own?" John asks without looking Toity in the face.

"Oh goodness, no," Toity says with a jovial laugh. In response a giant Native American in a blue leather racing suit and a red helmet steps through the door. "Meet Captain Falcon, a captain in my secret police and brother of my personal bodyguard Chief Fisting Falcon."

Captain Falcon stands straight without uttering a word.

"Yes. Well, Mr. McGuinness, I have received word that your father has been spotted in Florida." A random passerby gasps at the mention of that land of anarchy and madness. Toity looks at the man and then slaps him, sending the man face first into the pavement. "While we are yet to get confirmation on the sighting, the have been a number of strange rumors coming to our attention."

"Well, it is Florida," John says.

"Even stranger than usual," Toity says, giving John an impatient glance, "Refugees from towns ravaged by your father have been gathering around a tower that suddenly appeared on day in the area formerly known as Tampa Bay."

"Butcher's Bay ..."

"I see that you're familiar. Even the legendary Butcher has been caught up in the religious fervor that has surrounded the so-called act of God. It's all clearly nonsense, but a certain amount of order has been restored. This should make locating your target much easier as the roaming bands of goons have all but disappeared. Captain Falcon will guide you, and I guess I'll throw in some disposable goons in case you need cannon fodder."

"Thanks, I guess," John says, snapping his solid gold cuff links into place. He thought that silver looked better on him, but this wasn't the time to complain. "Let's hit the road, Falcon."

"One last thing before you leave, Mr. McGuinness," Toity interjects. One of the goons who will probably die in my next promo drags a giant steel object behind him. It's too heavy for even this monster of a man to lift. "A new gavel."

John picks it up with one hand and spins the handle, testing its weight. "I liked the wood one, but this'll do." Slinging it over his shoulder, he starts walking into the sunset.

"Wait, one more thing," Toity calls out. John looks back, pissed off by the second interruption. "This is for winning the Kanzaki case." John spasms and falls to the ground as King von Toity presses the button on his cane. "You little bastard."
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:22 pm)

I don't know why anyone would go to Florida willingly!
Mautty
I bet my wife supports a bigger deadbeat jackass liar than yours.
(Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:25 pm)

Disney World is neat.
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:04 pm)

This is fantastic.
(Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:32 am)

Chapter Four: The Birth Ceremony

A large, imposing tower reflects in the greenish-red waters of Butcher's Bay. The edifice is a bizarre combination of technology and masonry, the gargoyles that jut out in uneven intervals seem to move slightly every few minutes. At its base, hundreds of ragged tents pepper the rugged landscape as the emaciated masses beg in front of their impromptu homes. Desolation and fear fills the air, everyone hoping for a miracle but also dreading that one may truly arrive. In this world, they've known nothing but suffering. What kind of God would let them live in a world like this? Perhaps now was the time of their deliverance from evil.

A procession of men in black robes clear a path through the masses, making way for a large man dressed in a similar manner. Women and children cower, looking away from the leader of the black cloaked men while the men stare up in awe. Suddenly the march stops with a grunt from the leader, and his followers grab random onlookers, throwing them into a pile. The leader steps onto his moaning stage, bones crunching and snapping under his feet.

"My dear children," the man's deep voice bellows, "I have come to grant boons upon the most devout among you. The voice of God fills my veins and tells me that you--" the leader stops to point at an old man "--have been abandoned by your family. He tells me to ask you why, sir? Why would they leave their venerable elder to rot away in pain and suffering?"

The old man looks around. Everyone holds their breath waiting for his response.

"I been sick, Father," the old man stammers, "They're afraid I'll get 'em all sick. There ain't no doctors no more, so I figure it's for the best. There ain't much to life no more anyhow."

The priest looks around at his flock and smiles. "It's an unfortunate story, my child, and those stories seem all too common in these dire days. But God has sent me a message. Soon your suffering will end. The day of reckoning is upon us. God will send us all to His promised land. Step forth, my child, let me bless you."

A tear runs down the old man's eye as he slowly steps up to the living stage. His arthritic knees barely allow him to make the short journey, but he finally arrives, head bowed. With one hand the priest puts his hand on the old man's head, and with the other he pulls back his hood. The priest's face is a mess of scars, one eye socket empty.

"May the Lord grant mercy upon your soul!" the priest yells out and drops a butcher knife across the old man's neck, severing the head from its body.

The priest, the Butcher, steps down from his stage and continues walking toward the tower, tossing the old man's head like a ball between his massive hands.

"Pathetic."
Roy
(Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:29 am)

I hope Captain Falcon's special move is Falcone Palm.
Spamdini
(Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:40 pm)

Oh god! Why didn't I ever think of that for Fisting Falcon?!
Ryoko's Biatch
(Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:09 pm)

Screams of agony fill the air as the Butcher and his entourage enter the wide double doors of the tower. The stench of death is overpowering. Rows and rows of flayed bodies hang from the ceiling, ropes tied around the ankles and hung on hooks. Most of the people were still alive. The Butcher grins and strokes the handle of his knife.

"Heretics," the Butcher speaks softly, "know that your suffering pains me. I wish no harm upon any child of the Lord, but torture is the only way to remove the taint of evil from your souls. Admit your sins and the afterlife will be kind."

"Sir," a man in a black robe calls out, walking toward the Butcher. "Your guest has arrived. He's waiting for you in your room on the thirteenth floor."

"Bless the Lord for such a grand occasion," the Butcher raises his arms above him. "It is by His will that we reap these benefits."

The Butcher ascends slowly up the dimly lit stairs that circle around the tower. As he climbs he passes dozens of torture chambers, filled with screams. One shout is cut short and the Butcher stops to lick his lips.

When he finally enters his chamber, he sees his guest sitting by candle light and taking a sip from an iron goblet. The guest sees his host and stands, bowing slightly. "Thank you for the hospitality, Father," the man says in a vaguely British accent.

"No, no," the Butcher shakes his head modestly. "It is the least I can do for one of your stature. It is entirely my pleasure."

"I'm a little surprised to find out that one of the world's greatest killers has taken up the cloth," the man says, still covered in darkness.

"With the appearance of this tower, I felt a calling from God," the Butcher says with a vicious smile. "I knew it was my duty to cleanse this land with its own blood. I was chosen because I had what it takes to end lives and I like it. I was the only logical choice our Lord could make. No, he created me for this role."

The guest pauses. "Yes, well. I came to find out if there was an ... unusual man among your flock."

"Unusual?"

"He's a very powerful man. You would know him if you saw him."

"Well, then, I can't say that I have."

"I'll perform my own search, but I'm certain he is nearby. He loves conflict and Florida is rife with it."

"May your search be fruitful," the Butcher says, taking a goblet of fresh blood from one of his minions. He lifts it to eye level. "To God, may His blessings give us the strength to bear the burdens of this life."

The guest does not move. The Butcher picks up on the hesitation and slightly frowns.

"The end times are coming, Mr. McCarthy," the Butcher says, "Do you not see the signs?"

"I see them all too clearly, Father," Joseph Bruce McCarthy says and then blows out the candle.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:35 pm)

McCarthy stands up from the table and walks toward the Butcher.

"Take me to the prisoner."

A look of confusion crosses the Butcher's face. "What prisoner? We have nearly a hundred just in the tower."

"Father," a grave look crosses McCarthy's face, "you know which prisoner I'm talking about."

With blinding speed, the Butcher swings his knife within a millimeter of McCarthy's throat. He grits his teeth, one tooth knocked out years ago. McCarthy stands unfazed, in fact almost welcoming the conflict.

"Her witchcraft, the zombies," the Butcher says with the utmost seriousness, "I will not let her leave this tower, even if it means spilling your blood."

"I have no intention of stealing her away, Father," McCarthy pushes the knife from his throat, "She is merely collateral. A dear friend of mine will arrive soon and I need to catch his attention. He's a very dangerous man, a heretic."

The Butcher nods hesitantly and places the knife back under his cloak. "Follow me."

-----------------------------

As the sun sets, John Baines McGuinness and Captain Falcon arrive on the outskirts of the Butcher's Bay encampment. All of King von Toity's random goons are dead. John surveys the area, but nothing catches his eye.

"We are here," Captain Falcon says, standing stoically.

"Yeah, I can see that."

In the dimming light, suddenly a glimmer flashes in the corner of John's eye. It strikes him as vaguely familiar. He turns to check on Captain Falcon, who seems to be staring off into the distance. Falcon had been an extremely creepy traveling partner, especially after all of the goons died during the fight against Glorious Titan in Metalrapia. The guy never said anything. Anyway, John decides to approach whatever it was he saw. The dry grass crunches under his feet as he walks.

He enters a small park, surrounded by overgrown trees and bushes. It had been years since anyone gave a thought to taking care of, really, anything but their own lives. John momentarily is caught up in nostalgia for a better time, but is quickly broken free when he sees who is waiting for him. George Washington looks down from his crystal horse.

"What the shitfucking hell are you doing here?" John asks.

Washington looks down. "Waiting for you to arrive. I came to advise you to leave this place, but I wonder if my advice means anything at this point."

"Why should I leave? Wasn't the training I went through with you all leading up to this point? I need to kill McHarris."

"You will fail. And your failure will bring about a worse evil than even McHarris could ever be." Washington unsheathes his sabre and points it toward the tower. "That tower is a beacon, its purpose unholy. Your presence will bring into motion a course of events that will irreversibly doom this entire planet. I ask you, is revenge worth it?"

"Justice is worth any price that must be paid," John says, his eyes going distant, "You know that."

"I understand how you feel, but emotions cloud your judgment. Is this how you want to earn your name, the Black Judge?"

"What's this great evil, anyway?"

Washington sheathes his sword. "My answer would not sway you. There is too much you do not know. But if you do chose to bring death to this world, the woman is locked in that tower. Free her, everything here will die by sunrise." Washington turns his horse, which leaps into the sky.

Down below, smoke begins to roll across the ground at the base of the tower.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: