FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Favourite Chocolate Bar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:10 pm)

Post     Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar

Any chocolate made in the US is actually embarrassingly disgusting. Sorry guys.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:42 pm)

I like Theldorrin saying he wishes he could still gorge on chocolate as he was fucking disappearing from this world.

I guess now he'd enthusiastically suck all our dicks and eat our sweaty smelly asses just for the gift of being able to make posts about wishing he could eat chocolate.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:14 am)

When I bumped this thread on October 7th 2013, unbeknowst to me at the time, he was 11 days away from death.

Heh.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:31 pm)

I wonder if he was able to dream during his death-coma, and if he thought of any annoying tedious shit to say that we'll never get to hear.

Maybe he was lying there trapped in his body and thinking what an unforgettable experience this was and what an incredible story it would make.

Meanwhile his internal organs are stealing hors d'oeuvres from the wrap party.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:57 am)

Happy anniversary!
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:06 pm)

Michael Cera is from Brampton.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:05 am)

Do you think his family is still sad or are they over him?
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:05 am)

I'd imagine they feel a guilty relief every time they mention one of his many trap cards and don't end up in an interminable argument with a withered moron who thinks children should vote.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: